Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like many others here...sit at home, otherwise stand. I just don't like the splashing and mess at home, not to mention the sound that anybody else in the house can hear. I would never think about sitting in a public restroom, however.

like so many other things with me, it depends on the mood. But i consider sitting when at home and inside. lol :)

trentnyc08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know how hard you guys piss but I don't have issues with splash. And I love the noise it makes when it hits the water. Outdoors pissing is my fav. I can't remember the last time I sat just to piss.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
wow...i had no clue that so many guys sit to piss...

i only sit to drop a deuce...otherwise, i stand...

of course there's splashback here & there, but it only takes 2 seconds to wipe the rim...it's not a problem in my house.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sit if I have to piss in the middle of the night and when I wake up first thing in the am. Had a major bad experience with the tank behind the toilet when I farted while pissing while I had morning wood.

Not pretty. Messy.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
only time I sit to pee is when I'm taking a shit

EDIT: ok so there are only 2 times... Taking a shit, and being incredibly fucked up. Its hard to aim when you can see/stand straight, and I've pissed the floor one too many times l ol

Last edited:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I always prefer urinals away from home...but I have to admit I like the sound of
a heavy stream hitting the water in a toilet...more powerful sounding when you
stand...but, I do that only away from home....

At home I always sit...do not like to have to wipe the mist or splash from the rim
or...if at the end when I shake it...it dribbles on the rim or floor...

Actually I started sitting when in the navy, since at that time you did both #1 and
#2 in a long trough with water running water from one end to the next to flush it.
There were wooden seats all along the trough...If you stood and tried to aim into
the sections between seats, your piss or spray just might hit on a fellow sailor..
so everyone sat....

Anyway, I really don't care what other people think if they know I sit instead of
stand to pee...

Last edited:

bigballsdaddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I sit at home mostly cos I want to avoid the backsplash and cleaning (plus, I live with other people) but also cos I like the feeling of my equipment hanging low.
Anywhere else I stand and pull out cock and balls... love being watched, or even perved at, when I'm in public toilet

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not to mention the sound that anybody else in the house can hear.

And I love the noise it makes when it hits the water.
The sound of a guy pissing into the water of the toilet is a trip. It can be an incredible turn on or awkward depending on who else is in the home. I live alone and enjoy making noise when I'm by myself or when guys are here, but piss quietly when women are visiting. I'm sitting in my living room and just heard my neighbor taking his morning piss through the wall as I'm typing. There are times when he's in his bathroom and I have to take a wicked piss that I'll blast one. It's like we have an unspoken contest of who can pee the loudest. L.O.L. Some of my guy friends don't close the door when they pee, and it's funny to hear them like you're in the same room with them. It's somewhat awkward if there are women present and everyone hears the guy peeing.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At home: Sit
Keeps the home loo cleaner and is most especially easier w/morning wood as I curve up and get VERY hard - too hard to push it down to pee standing. Also, at my height, the toilet is awfully far away and its harder to aim when semi-asleep, buzzed, etc. But basically, just keeps the loo cleaner.

In public: Stand
Urinals are more sanitary (if there isnt a lot of splash back) when they are up off the floor. Urinals that run all the way to the floor are usually a bit of challenge on splash back if I'm wearing my PA. So, I'll just slip the PA out, pee and then slip it back in. If there's a guy next to me, that usually garners a few odd looks. I've learned just to smile and say "Hi!" as though I'm reading The Times......

Nevfx

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I sit at home mostly cos I want to avoid the backsplash and cleaning (plus, I live with other people) but also cos I like the feeling of my equipment hanging low.
Anywhere else I stand and pull out cock and balls... love being watched, or even perved at, when I'm in public toilet

Same here!

trentnyc08

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The sound of a guy pissing into the water of the toilet is a trip. It can be an incredible turn on or awkward depending on who else is in the home. I live alone and enjoy making noise when I'm by myself or when guys are here, but piss quietly when women are visiting. I'm sitting in my living room and just heard my neighbor taking his morning piss through the wall as I'm typing. There are times when he's in his bathroom and I have to take a wicked piss that I'll blast one. It's like we have an unspoken contest of who can pee the loudest. L.O.L. Some of my guy friends don't close the door when they pee, and it's funny to hear them like you're in the same room with them. It's somewhat awkward if there are women present and everyone hears the guy peeing.

if it is just the guys I leave the door open and hit the water. If girls are over I will close the door. I agree that with just the boys it is ok to let them hear but it is almost a respect thing with the girls.

I grew up very open with my guy friends and ever since I can remember us boys have just been open about taking a leak. Almost always door wide open standing and piss in to water.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I stand.

I sit sometimes if I need to take a piss after sex because I find that the flow is sometimes erratic and it can shoot out at a weird angle. (I presume that this is because there is still some cum in the tubes?)

Also, it's quieter if you sit, and I think that it is a requirement to sit at night in some apartment blocks in Switzerland –*so I've heard: is it just an urban myth?