sitting down to piss?

do you sit to pee?

• Total voters

unsureone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend to sit while I pee at private residences but stand in public places. It stems from getting in trouble at home. If there were pee splashes I would get in trouble.

It was all worth it when my sister tried to get me to clean the bathroom and I was like "I sit what about your boyfriend?... that's right, get to cleaning bitch"

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sit most of time at home. Less noisy (there are females in the house) and it's one of my rare times to sit and relax. I only stand when I am in a hurry or outside the house. And I never sit if I have a hard-on and need to pee. There is no way I can get my dick in the bowl without squishing my cock-head up against the front of the bowl. Maybe I'd better get one of those elongated toilets.

wilder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I also have a large PA. I sit at home, and at work I use a stall so I can stand straddling the bowl in case the stream goes a little wild. I'll use a urinal if the stalls are taken, and so far no problem. But like I say sometimes the stream goes astray. and I prefer not to take the chance of pissing on the feet of the guy standing next to me!

mattflanders

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I usually stand, but in the morning I'm usually too sleepdrunk to keep my balance and I don't have my contacts in so I might make a mess :rolleyes:

D

deleted136887

The only time I piss sitting down is when there is shit coming out of my ass. Otherwise.....WTF!?!
Well said.
All this BS about making a noise, the GF complains etc!
Men piss standing up.
Girls pee sitting down.
If you cannot aim properly, you should not have a dick in the 1st place.
Have you ever seen a guy squat outdoors?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I piss in the shower. Maybe this goes in the "perverted things you've done alone" thread! But sometimes I just stand there and piss; sometimes I squat, let the water pour down on my body and piss. :redface:
Doesn't everyone pee while taking a shower? It all goes down the drain, so why waste the water in the toilet?

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I sit down to pee at home. Our bathroom window faces all the kitchens in two different apartment buildings, there's always people about and I hate people knowing I'm in the bathroom (come to think of it, I hate this fucking apartment). I also hate a messy floor because even though the aim is perfect, there are still tiny spots of splash all around the basin. Yuck.

grower_60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like Larry David said on Curb Your Enthusiasm. " while your pissing on your shoes and the floor, I'm sitting and catching up on my reading." Or something like that.
Anyway, I sit at home or when by myself, especially in the middle of the night. In public usually stand.

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When my penis became my main concern 24/7 (that was when I was 12 and had seen the ninth graders in PE and knew what was about to happen to me) I suddenly decided I didn't want anyone to hear me urinating, so I started sitting. I'm still that way. In public I don't mind standing, and I usually I don't mind if someone hears me urinating.

mikeinjc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sit most of the time to piss if I am at home, I have a PA so it is like a sprinkler at times. If I am out and there is a urinal I am good to go, I just flip my cock over and put my finger over the hole to make sure there is no spatter.

PS, if I knew about this when I got the PA I may have thought a bit more about it... not saying I would not have gotten it, I just would have given it some consideration.

warmandsoapy

Sexy Member
Media
i sit at night when i am still half asleep and half to piss or sometimes when i have a "piss hardon" my erect cock curves up and it hurts to force it downward, just easier if i sit.

EXACTLY! Also, it keeps me from pissing allover the toilet tank!!! I'm telling you guys who have smaller penises...it can be a real BITCH to be well endowed and have a raging hard-on and need to piss badly.:redface:

jayflamewalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The only time I sit on the toilet to urinate is when Im taking a shit. All other times I stand but I clean it up if I splash any we keep sanitizing wipes in bathroom along with ass wipes and hand sanitizer or anti bacterial hand soap. The only other time is when Im taking a shower I also pee since its all water anyway. Oboy the things that people talk about on here.

jayflamewalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When my penis became my main concern 24/7 (that was when I was 12 and had seen the ninth graders in PE and knew what was about to happen to me) I suddenly decided I didn't want anyone to hear me urinating, so I started sitting. I'm still that way. In public I don't mind standing, and I usually I don't mind if someone hears me urinating.

What is the big deal if someone hears you ?

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Usually sit unless I'm out in the country, walking. I used to stand until I got a PA (retired several years ago as my new wife didn't like it) but having that taught me it's better to sit!

ftlauderdale_frank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
AT home I always sit to pee.....I have to clean the darn toilets, and I like a clean bathroom. I am constantly amazed at public restrooms, when there are urinals that so many guys go into the stalls and piss all over the place. That is so discussting.....If you are in a public place...use the urinals. Hate it when I have to use a public toilet and they are all covered with piss.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
so do any of you guys sit to pee? I am a total stander. love whipping it out anywhere and taking a leak. i have a friend who has to sit to pee and i have heard of others. so if you do sit why?
Until few years ago (three, four, not sure) I pissed only standing as that's how I was educated and done all my life. Sitting was only for taking a dump.
But then one day friend of mine told me his girlfriend caught him sitting for the morning pee and she's laughing at him ever since - I comforted him of course and we didn't really discuss the matter further, but it gave me the idea so the next morning I sat down for the first pee and.... huge relief!
It was so different and so much.. easier, that since then I always sit for the first pee when I'm still "offline" and many times during the day too.
I do pee standing many times though, for example in public toilet I'll always try the urinals first.

GayFrog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was raised to pee a bit off to the side of the pool of water to make less noise. Anyone else?

Funny you mention that. in my childhood home the bath room was off the kitchen. My mother would tells us boys, "water hitting water makes a noise that all can hear, but water hitting porcelain is silent to the ears." Needless to say I go directly into the water.

Reactions: George1848