sitting down to piss?

do you sit to pee?

• Total voters

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i never ever sit down to piss. Why would i do that?
Because it is more relaxing. Do you stand at your desk, no you sit. As with others I stand up when out, but sit when home because I don't have to expend energy, don't have to worry about missing which means clean up, and can do a couple of rounds.

The fact that you can piss standing doesn't mean you have to.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I sit to pee it is hard to get it all out. Usually the last little bit goes in my pants afterward. Nothing worse than zipping up and then realizing that you are not done pissing yet. Anyone else have this problem?

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I sit to pee it is hard to get it all out. Usually the last little bit goes in my pants afterward. Nothing worse than zipping up and then realizing that you are not done pissing yet. Anyone else have this problem?

Actually, I find the oposite to be true - I can get all the piss out when sitting. I usually sit since I have had a prince albert ring for over 15 years and unless I am pissing where I don't care, I will spray a bit.
Also, when I lost a bet and was locked in a chastity device for two weeks, I had not choice - but that is another story. :rolleyes:

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media
Heck yes, have been sitting to pee for over 29 yrs, thats what happens when you are the only male in a house full of women, (wife and daughters), gotta adapt or become extinct, just like once a month I buy 5lbs of chocolate throw it thru the front door, wait 15 minutes, and sneak by while they are busy dining on the chocolate...

Also now that I work in a woman's field of nursing its mandatory to sit peeing and make sure its known you do that, so when one of the other male nurses screws up and leaves the seat up, I am not getting dagger looks and death threats, and something about using super glue for punishment purposes....Nurses can be cruel....

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok this might be an ahole question but while sitting down to pee does your wang diddly ever touch the tip of the water? (can't believe i'm askin this btw.)

LOL "wang diddly" love it!

It has happened to me a couple of times that the tip of my wang diddly has touched the water. Some toilets are just designed oddly, with a very high and/or very shallow bowl. Perhaps these are special handicapped accessible toilets?

Anyway - with regular home toilets I don't think I've ever had that happen.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
It depends on the situation with me. For instance I never squat to pee when using a urinal. Hehehe, just kidding.:wink: Seriously, I often squat to pee when using a toilet. The reason for that being that I am quite tall, generally wear shorts most of the year and don't like having having little droplets of water/urine splashing back on my legs, which is nearly impossible for me to prevent without squatting.

As for the wang-diddly, my normal flaccid state features my balls hanging lower than the tip of my cock so they always hit the water first. Whenever that happens I spring right back up and either pee standing or squat again but holding my junk up out of the water.

Jeesh! Am I REALY responding to this thread?:eek:

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I will repeat this great tip again: after your last muscle squeeze and shake, and when you're pretty sure you've got it all, then reach down beneath your balls, encircling them, and using your middle finger press in on the urethral tube, tracing your body from nuts to the tip, and drain out the last few drips to keep your undergear dry! Works slick.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes.

I'm a 'small' guy and I always have to wipe the head after I pee, so I feel much more comfortable sitting.

It's extremely embarrassing - and you, dear LPSG readers, are the first people I've ever admitted it to.

Reactions: twfarrell

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I stand, I always have. I never knew that many men sat when they pee. I can see why those of you with PA's sit, and even get why you would potty train like that. But I have always found it easiest to just stand and thak care of it.

sasquatch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok this might be an ahole question but while sitting down to pee does your wang diddly ever touch the tip of the water? (can't believe i'm askin this btw.)

I think that having a lot of water in the bowl is a North American thing — I remember being "surprised" by the level and had to hold my cock. Still, better than the "inspection platforms" that I've seen in Germany and Austria in the past!