Sitting with legs wide open equalls a big dick?

sandie305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love how some men sit, as if they are showing it off. Do mainly hung guys sit like this? And do you sit like this on purpose? X

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never understood the leg crossing guys. My boys don't want to be viced in. I think it is a more of a big thigh/testicle thing, but I am sure that my dick is in the comfort zone too when my legs are open.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it is all about the comfort of the testes. More so if the guy has thick thighs, and large low nuts. I am sure there might be a comfort level for the penis as well, but first comes the nuts.

I resemble that remark and agree TOTALLY. I sit that way all the time... My partner gets mad at me when he tries to drive and keeps hittin' my legs cuz I'm spread out in the passenger seat. lol *car seats...especially in sports cars aren't made for big legs and big balls... they almost force your thighs to roll in due to the shape of the seat. I told him our next car is gonna be a Big Boy Car...no more lil' rice burners. We need ROOM!

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I mostly sit with my legs spread a bit but have no problem crossing my legs either. With a big dick, low-hanging balls and freeballing in loose pants, my balls rest on the seat inside my pants. If I cross my legs my balls stay on the seat below the lifted leg, without being crushed. My dick gets pushed up and ends up near the fly of my pants when I cross my legs. If my pants are tight then it all gets jammed in and squeezed, so I have to sit with legs spread or die in pain.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If any of you watch "The Doctors" on tv, you'll notice that Travis, the tall sexy one, sits with his long legs spread as wide as possible. I've often wondered 'bout the size of his equipment being a reason for this. It might well be!

Reddhead

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't wear underwear often and for me it's a legs open for comfort thing.
Tighter jeans or dress pants and it never fails that the midseam separates the boys. Cross the legs then and it's 'nut crunching'.
Wearing loose pants and leg crossing is easier on the equipment with sufficient room for adjustment/movement.
Although when wearing loose pants, personally, I have more of a problem with my balls riding too low and if I don't do a little 'hoisting' when I sit down I can end up sort of sitting on them or they can 'stack' uncomfortably between the thighs.
LOL and for what it's worth.... I HATE A CAR WITH BUCKET SEATS!!