Size of Lover's Ex's Cock!

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There have been many threads on this subject, but they all soon get very much away from the original question, so I will state it again.

Men! Do you like, or not like, for your wife/girlfriend to mention the cock-size of her previous lovers, husbands, whomever?

Are you threatened if she tells that he had a bigger cock than you do?

Do you, yourself, have any curiosity about their sizes? Would you like to hear her tell about them?

And, ultimately, would you ASK her about the sizes of their cocks? Would you admit to a curiosity or interest in the cock-size of the men who fucked her before you?

This time, let's stay on subject! Okay!

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well...most women i have been with are (pleasantly) surprised at my size when i'm raging hard and i can tell from their reactions they are not used to have a cock as big as mine. a few have had bigger and they enjoyed it but the guy the larger cock than mine was attached to was inevitably deficient as a person so they were more than sated by me and my cock.

i can honestly say i have never had a woman tell me about another previous guy's cock size. at the time - i knew how to use mine and so they were very happy. HAD one of them mentioned it, it wouldn't have bothered me since there is nothing i can do about it anyway.

i've never asked because it just doesn't matter to me and it doesn't change what i do with mine in order to provide her with gushing pleasure.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love discussing cock size with the girls i have been with. I have done it with all my past gfs and my wife and i have discussed it as well.

I dont feel threatened. I dont know if thats just because I know my size and my skill, and I am comfortable with that and whatever someone else has doesnt diminish what I have, or if its because I have almost always been the biggest, and of the few girls where i wasnt the absolute biggest, they had had a guy a little longer, but none had as thick as me. That helps.

Of course I am curious about what size she has had, both because I enjoy hearing about it and comparing, and because I know where she is coming from as far as sexual experience and I can adjust what I do accordingly.

And yes, I have asked and would ask. I enjoy talking about it and I see no need to hide that.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes for both bigger and smaller. You know when she says it so big, what her previous lovers had. Also, had the, you are the second biggest, the 20% wanted to hear more.

More important is am I the best lover she has had.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
well...most women i have been with are (pleasantly) surprised at my size when i'm raging hard and i can tell from their reactions they are not used to have a cock as big as mine. a few have had bigger and they enjoyed it but the guy the larger cock than mine was attached to was inevitably deficient as a person so they were more than sated by me and my cock.

i can honestly say i have never had a woman tell me about another previous guy's cock size. at the time - i knew how to use mine and so they were very happy. HAD one of them mentioned it, it wouldn't have bothered me since there is nothing i can do about it anyway.

i've never asked because it just doesn't matter to me and it doesn't change what i do with mine in order to provide her with gushing pleasure.
You have what I call an Oh Yes cock. When a girl sees it she thinks Oh Yes, not Oh No, that is not going in me. Perfect size and very hot looking.

Last edited:

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
Men! Do you like, or not like, for your wife/girlfriend to mention the cock-size of her previous lovers, husbands, whomever?

Yes, it really turns me on for some reason.

Are you threatened if she tells that he had a bigger cock than you do?

Threatened isn't the word I'd use. While I'm turned on to hear it, I suppose there is a bit of embarrassment or humiliation in a way when hearing it, but I'm not one of the "large" guys that are mainly, here and are here sort of in relation to issues surrounding this.

Do you, yourself, have any curiosity about their sizes? Would you like to hear her tell about them?

I've always been very curious yes, and I have enjoyed my wife talking about it.

And, ultimately, would you ASK her about the sizes of their cocks? Would you admit to a curiosity or interest in the cock-size of the men who fucked her before you?

I have asked. When my wife and I were dating in college, we randomly were talking about past crushes and first sexual experiences one day, which led to this amazing, had to fuck each other right now sex where we just went for it on the floor.

Later on that night, we talked more, and then began sharing more detailed accounts of hook ups and experience while we'd be playing around in bed, though she had way more to tell than I had since I had barely even hooked up before her.

One time she was talking about hooking up with this guy she had had a crush on for a really long time, and how he had her "dripping wet". Now, I was ridiculously turned on, not just because she was playing with me at the time, but because I'm picturing and playing the whole scene in my head. I'm huge into mental and visual stimulation, and since my "Model_Husband" moniker derives not just from being a good husband, but because my wife is an extremely hot, beautiful girl who actually -is- a model, those scenes can be quite hot to picture.

At one point she was stroking me and, she finally mentioned his dick and him being hard. Without even thinking about it, I suddenly blurt out "Was he big?" A second later when I realized what I asked, I was about ready to die of embarrassment! lol. Initially she was kind of shocked I asked I think, as she was quiet at first, stopped stroking, and gave me this weird kind of quizzical look. After a few moments she got this smoldering glint in her eyes, and with a playful little smirk, I think from being a little embarrassed to admit it, finally said "Yes, he was big," then went right back to stroking me.

I was relieved, though still sort of humiliated for asking, but even more turned on at that point as, honestly, that was one of the hottest things I ever heard her say, at the time. :)

Animal_Alpha

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never met anyone that have claimed to had a bigger one that what I'm packing.

Now, note the word claimed. While there's a rather low chance any of my partners would have had larger, there wouldn't really be any reason to point it out, unless I ask, and I don't.

D_Barltley Bassturd

Account Disabled
Media
I have to confess it is something I am curious about. But I try too hide this interest for I do not want to seem to be fishing for compliments.
So I let it come... or not.
But when there is such a statement coming... it often turns me on. Indeed.

B_18teenwilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Only being 18 apart from one older girl everyone ive been with has been the same age ish as me. So I always get told I'm bigger than their ex's. I'm not the sort of person who'd insult someone because of their size(unless they asked lol) but its hard not t smile when someone says you're bigger :)