Size Queen/King

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Do you guys think that you are more likely to be size queen/king if you have a smaller/average dick?

Talking from my side, I am about 5" and I get in the cocksucking zone (maybe other worshipers can explain what this zone is) when I am pleasing a big one, but not when I am with a small one.

Reactions: NateicusPumper

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No. I don't think so. I see lots of hung guys on here who only want to meet/cam with other hung guys. I think everyone gets turned on by huge cocks, whether one has one or not

True.. although in one case I know a FB who looks for small guys - he says the the smaller guys tend to be hungrier and treats him with awe. haha

Reactions: Taken_Mare_78

B_carey579

Experimental Member
Media
No. I don't think so. I see lots of hung guys on here who only want to meet/cam with other hung guys. I think everyone gets turned on by huge cocks, whether one has one or not

Do they though?

Just by the sight of a big cock and not taking everything else into consideration?

Are you or anyone else turned on by a really ugly fat old guy but with a H-U-G-E cock?

Reactions: Ander Baker

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do they though?

Just by the sight of a big cock and not taking everything else into consideration?

Are you or anyone else turned on by a really ugly fat old guy but with a H-U-G-E cock?

Ugly, fat, and old - that's the troika of death for a gay man, isn't it? Life end at 30. Did you ever read or see Logan's Run? ;-)
I'm digressing. Your point is well taken though. There are many cumulative attributes that matter in terms of attraction. A huge cock is nice, but if there isn't a good vibe to go with it, give me the average guy any day. However, I'm sure there are size queens out there who couldn't care less about anything else other than a big dick, especially if all they are going to do is bend over and take it. Then it doesn't matter what the rest of him looks like, does it? It's a fetish at that point.

B_carey579

Experimental Member
Media
Ugly, fat, and old - that's the troika of death for a gay man, isn't it? Life end at 30. Did you ever read or see Logan's Run? ;-)
I'm digressing. Your point is well taken though. There are many cumulative attributes that matter in terms of attraction. A huge cock is nice, but if there isn't a good vibe to go with it, give me the average guy any day. However, I'm sure there are size queens out there who couldn't care less about anything else other than a big dick, especially if all they are going to do is bend over and take it. Then it doesn't matter what the rest of him looks like, does it? It's a fetish at that point.

Then why not just fuck a dildo? :rolleyes:

Let's cut out the fat and old and just put in ugly or just someone you don't find attractive.

I can get off looking at a handsome face and sexy body but never at just a picture/vid of a dick.

I would fuck a smooth tanned muscular with the tiniest of dicks than an exceptionally hung ugly guy.

Like the Brazzers 'studs' Keiran Lee, Danny D who have big cocks but are fugly everywhere else.

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Then why not just fuck a dildo? :rolleyes:

Let's cut out the fat and old and just put in ugly or just someone you don't find attractive.

I can get off looking at a handsome face and sexy body but never at just a picture/vid of a dick.

I would fuck a smooth tanned muscular with the tiniest of dicks than an exceptionally hung ugly guy.

Like the Brazzers 'studs' Keiran Lee, Danny D who have big cocks but are fugly everywhere else.

We're in agreement here. Big dick ranks lower on my list when looking at the overall attractiveness of a guy. But then again, so does something like muscles if he's also boring and a wanker.

Petrolhead

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do they though?

well, maybe not really fat but a H-U-G-E cock does cover a multitude of sins

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well, maybe not really fat but a H-U-G-E cock does cover a multitude of sins

Somehow I reckon even the ugliest guy with a huge cock gets laid whenever he wants, especially when finding size queens through online sources. But, it's almost like a 'down low' or 'fucking beneath one's class/league' kind of thing too. There are guys who will fuck an ugly guy with a huge cock in a heartbeat, but only out of sight, as long as their circle of friends don't find out. I wonder how fulfilling it is to only be desired for your cock and rejected for everything else?

It's similar to my friend who is a BBW. She got all the sex she wanted from really conventionally attractive men who wouldn't be caught dead with her in public because she's not the match society 'deems acceptable'. The booty calls got old for her after a while though, and she now out of the scene entirely.

Halopete

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think this is a personal preference kinda thing, different for different guys, personally I'm a bit of a size " enthusiast" and I think a huge cock would cover a few bad points for me, but there is a limit of course, I say it's down to the individual.

MisterSlave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My own dick size has nothing to do with me being a size-king. It is about (ability) and body morphology.

I have a very pliant butt. Streachy butt. . I am also a big beefy bearish dude, so I am durable and solid. (in other words, I feel I am designed specificly for larger guys). Not to mention I toy and keep myself in condition for Monster size, at current maximum, I can take about 16x12. . for guys who actually do have the courage and balls to hook up.

as far as my own dick size, I am about 6 inch when fully hard. . have a Low hanging ball sack. and my dick is pierced too. . have reverse PA.

I can relate to what wappingite is saying. .I had one dude outright tell me: (you'd be fine as my whore-boy. .. but you need to hit the gym, if you wanted to be my partner). I told him to fuck off. . didn't care if he had a 10 incher. If he couldn't accept me as I am, then he can go be shallow elsewhere, and go pick up a john at a street corner. . or be like the guys at the Bathouses who are too afraid to come and talk. . and just sit and masturbate). . . there are Better hung men out there than him. . Like my dom, and my sub, and my husband. . all over 8 inches and all really wonderful men. These guys are My circle. . and they are a circle of men who do not judge people based on looks or gym routine. . they are just good people.

Do not suffer fools. . shallow people suck, their arrogance and audacity, can get them celibacy, because that shallow mentality should not be rewarded karmicly.

I love my guys for more than just their penis sizes (respectively). Each one of them is special and unique to me.

Lastly, When I met Bristol (my husband), who is also a member here on LPSG. . it was apparent that he has a large penis, but I took the time to get to know him and developed interpersonal chemistry. I may be a size king, but his genitals are only (part) of the reason I love him. there are other things about him I enjoy. Honestly, we have had a conversation that went something like. . . when we first dated, we thought each other we "out of our league". . I thought of him: here's this sexy mature man nice body. . . hot dick, . .etc. . and then saw his face and was like JAW DROP. . sexy as hell. . . and he said the same of me. . that he likes bears and cubs. . and I had a nice beard and body.. and then he saw my hips and butt, and got both an urge to mount me, and get to know me better. . LOL

Anyway,. . Ill end this posting here for now. . and come back to it later. Thanks for posting the Original question Macho8.

Misterslave

Reactions: Taken_Mare_78

shojishoji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Let's be honest. Youth fades, buff turns to flab, but a big cock is forever. You can't take that away from someone, so if that's what turns u on, at least it's not going anywhere ...

Reactions: AlexDB9