size queen

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by someone1, Feb 9, 2010.

1. someone1

someone1 Member

Albums:
    so ive only really heard that term since ive looked round here, is it literally just a woman who likes big dicks? ive never really met a girl with a thing for larger men anyway.

sorry if i sound ignorant btw :worried:

2. poshboy

poshboy New Member

Albums:
    It is actually a girl(or gay guy) that likes big dicks exclusively. Everyone has something that really turns them on and for some people that is a really big cock. I am a gay man that really only gets turned on by big ones. I try to not discriminate but I just can't into it when the guy has a small package. I have a few close female friends that are also into really hung guys. I guess it is just like some people aren't into short men or redheads...just another preference.

3. someone1

someone1 Member

Albums:
    thanks, i didnt realise it applied to guys too. maybe i shouldnt have asked in the ladies forum

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I actually first heard the term from my LTR guy... he said I was a size queen because of the stuff I talked about (yeah, we "shared" like that. :biggrin1: - and for the record he's a fairly big guy, so...) So it turns out that I was a size queen years before I ever heard the term size queen!

However, I draw the line at being cruel to smaller guys. Won't do it, and never have. While they aren't my preference, I'm not going to be mean about it. I have enough of my own body issues myself, and I hate it when people say things about those parts of me that I'm uncomfortable about as well.

5. Brownsuga9

Brownsuga9 New Member

I never knew I was a size queen until a year ago. But a say it with pride and will not ever be with a guy with a small penis every again. I just does not do it for me.

6. Charlie14

Charlie14 New Member

Has anyone ever heard of girls that go crazy for small cocks? lol

Do some guys go crazy for small boobs?

7. the_reverend

Gold Member

i've heard of and met both. it's a wide world out there, and everyone's got their thing. :cool:

8. B_ohyea339

B_ohyea339 New Member

ive heard of girls who go crazy for small dicks idk why they would but yea lol

9. MickeyLee

Gold Member

yep, an ex-girlfriend of mine had an undiagnosed case of vaginismus (hope i am spelling that correctly) penetration could be very painful for her. when she hooked up with men a small penis was something she looked for.

10. D_Czarova Zucchini

D_Czarova Zucchini New Member

former Penthouse Pet Monique Gabrielle has gone on record that she prefers a smaller penis, ideal length for her being 5". (not the same reason as "going crazy for" but anyway)

Monique Gabrielle - Vintage Erotica Forums

certainly there are women who enjoy SPH but again probably not what you were asking for.

my best guess is if there are "chubby chasers" there are bound to be gals into small penises.

so why no internet presence?

probably because when a gal tries to post on "alt.penis" (the closest thing to a "spsg") and says anything remotely supportive they really get their heads bitten off and naturally give up and leave.

11. X10Michael

X10Michael Member

Albums:
    Hollywood/ Sunset Strip, also Santa Monica
    Hell Yeah BrownSuga..

12. D_Leighlily Liddletitz

There you go a guy or girl who LOVES big cock. Not just prefering but Needing a big cock. Must admit my guy is getting close to crowning me. :biggerGrin:

13. Kevbo

Kevbo New Member

I met her once at a convention -- stupendously built (I think with a fair amount of artificial help) and very quiet. Nice enough, though, and just as pretty in real life as in the movies. (Definitely not true for all B-movie, or even A-movie, stars.)

Kevbo

14. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

From what I understand, sometimes, a short, fat cock will hit just right in certain positions to totally punish a woman's g-spot... I remember a past lover my ex-wife had who was equipped in such a way, and he was the guy who first made her come (which is why I know about it. It was a story about the first time she came). They only hooked up a few times before she found out he was married and broke it off, but she said the last time they fucked, after literally just a few strokes, she was cumming the whole time he was fucking her, almost passed out, and had to make him stop.

(yes, that pretty much pissed me off to hear at the time and I fucked her senseless for days after that.)

15. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can't believe I blocked this from my memory for so many years, but I remember a conversation I had with the woman who de-virginized me so may years ago. She said almost the same thing! Turns out this guy wasn't even girthy at all. He was so overweight, yet aware where everything was, that the fat from his pubic bone would rub on her clit something fierce when he was on top fucking her.

She swore up and town he was the best lay she ever had.

16. dirkjesje

Gold Member

Albums:
    At 19, I met my first girl-friend, and we tried to have sex.
    She was no longer a virgin, she had 1 ex before me.
    After a few months we didn t try penetration anymore - only oral sex.
    In that time she and I didn t know that she had a form of "vaginismus". There was no internet, f.e. XXX movies in Belgium were humoristic tiroler films....
    So I thought it was because I did something wrong , because she had penetration sex before me - even with difficulties.
    After a while I heard from her that her ex-boyfriend had a girth of 5" a 5.25" at least an half inch less than me.
    A year later she cheated on me - and I broke up - a few months later I was so happy with my first penetration sex...

17. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Someone here warned me about that site a long time ago. I asked what was on there and he warned me to NEVER go. He said, "What has been seen could never be unseen."

I took his work for it and never went. I guess now I know what is there.

18. teutonicos

teutonicos New Member

Albums:
    There are plenty of guys who claim to be straight and still enjoy jacking off watching a solo big dick. I´m a size queen myself and nothing turns me on more than a big dick,not huge or monster but good relation between length and girth.

19. D_Czarova Zucchini

D_Czarova Zucchini New Member

correction!!!

The forum I had in mind was measurection, specifically their "girlTALK str8 up" forum.

There's even a thread discussing why female members get so disgusted and leave.

Where are the Women in this Forum? - Measurection - Discussing Man at Length - Small Penis Forum - Powered by FusionBB

the OP says it all

m'bad alt.penis! :frown1:

#19 D_Czarova Zucchini, Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
  20. sarahfield

sarahfield New Member

my sisters defo a size queen lol x