Skinny Dipping stories

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Flyin' Owl, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Flyin' Owl

Flyin' Owl New Member

does any one have any experince skinny dipping
    I would like to go but have never had any friends interested in going

2. Flyin' Owl

Flyin' Owl New Member

I want to clear up my previous post. I do not want to go skinny dipping with any one from this website, but I was wondering if any one from this page has gone skinny dipping, and how you do it without being caught.

3. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

The thing to remember is that getting caught is the fun part about skinny-dipping.

4. Love-it

Gold Member

I have gone skinnydipping many times by myself, with trail crew mates in the Sierras and in Montana when I worked with the US Forest Service while building trails in wilderness areas and with friends in college. Even attended a friends wedding where most of the group skinnydipped, the parents abstained though. Yep, more or less the hippy generation.

In fact that was the first time I saw my future wife, naked. I had to take a dive into the lake to hide my hard on. Long story short it was 2 years later that we got together in the same wilderness area of the Sierras.

Skinny dipping places are easier to find in national and state forests and parks. Parks have more full time law enforcement per square mile and skinny dipping is frowned on in more public areas, but there are many beautiful and remote rivers and lakes to choose from in forested areas.

From past experience watch out for icy water and hypothermia, don't venture to far from shore especially when there is ice in the water; watch out for fast currents and never dive into a body of water that you haven't checked for underwater hazards like rocks and tree trunks and limbs.

Skinnydipping can be social, casual and/or sexy. I recommend it to everyone.

Oh yeah, don't pee in the water, it's not polite. And never, ever use soap.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Redneck Skinnydipping Instructions:

1. Git nekkid
    2. Git wet

6. Pappy

Pappy Member

We used to skinny dip all the time as kids. It was nothing to be out with a bunch of guys and end up going down to the creek to cool off during the summer. Anyone that wanted to keep their underwear on did and nobody said anything about it. There was nothing sexual about it, we were just cooling off from the heat.

I have also skinny dipped many times as an adult in many different settings. Sometimes in groups, sometimes just two or three people, either way it's lots of fun.

7. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    Skinny dipping...Gods bathing suit...the way we were meant to swim:)

8. jay_too

jay_too New Member

errrr....what are bathing suits? :rolleyes:

9. Katiecav_34D

Katiecav_34D New Member

I've been coed skinnydipping a few times, boy dos cold water have a bad effect on you guys*L*

10. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I think I can speak for a number of us when I say that skinnydipping with you would probably eliminate the bad effect cold water has on me. :D

11. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    C-C-C-Cold water c-c-can temporarily make portions of one's skin several sizes too small :eek:, but thank god it has a memory and reverts back to nrml.

Then again, on a really hot day expansion seems to rule. :p

12. Katiecav_34D

Katiecav_34D New Member

that doesn't happen that often. One guy did get a hardon and he got teased about it forever
    Katie

13. kauai1

kauai1 New Member

Albums:
    thats git wet ya'll

14. GoneA

Gold Member

If your fat do you still call it skinny dipping?

15. KidBrown

KidBrown New Member

Ha, that's a good question. I dunno what else you would call it though.

I think my dick shrinks like holy hell in freezing water as a means of revenge. He's like "look pal, I know we've been in a lot of fist-fights before, but dunking me in cold water is where I draw the line, I'm outta here, see ya in the summer" !!!!

If the fist fight comment flies over your head, too bad. It's a sophisticated joke for a classy audience, haha.

16. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

I've long wondered about the definition of the word skinnydipping. The image I've always conjured was a group of intoxicated males running bare-assed into ice cold water after triple-dog daring one another. The more romantic female version has a couple under a star-filled sky, disrobing to the thrill of first discovery, and stepping into balmy Carribean waters in the moonlight. What the hell is skinnydipping anyway?

Most of the skinnydipping tales seem to involve rural places like Bug Holler "Crik" and such. Most erotic skinnydipping tales culminate with a beautiful woman being overwhelmned at the first sight of her man's huge endowment. Most actual skinnydipping tales end up with no sex and freezing testicles. So much for skinnydipping tales.

17. GoneA

Gold Member

well, that's part of it.

18. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Then there's the one about the guy collecting aluminum cans who was swept down the L.A. River during a flash flood. The force of the water tore his clothing from him until, after repeated attempts by the fire department over a 2-hour period, he was finally rescued.

He was promptly arrested for skinnydipping.

19. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    My friends have a cottage near a village on a lake. Their local tradition was to go swimming after midnight via the small public wharf. About a dozen of us went for a swim and took up the challenge of swimming bare-assed, much to the consternation of the Asian guys fishing along the wharf. Oh well. The tradition was in place long before they started fishing there.

After we have our co-ed swim, as we were getting out of the water to get dressed, a brilliant flashlight is aimed at us and we are suddenly being interviewed by two provincial police! Seems someone (a fisherman no doubt?) reported beer drinkers were about the area. We got dressed quickly, wondering what was coming next.

The only one of us who actually had a beer bottle was our pretty blond friend who owned up to the offence, then sweet talked the cop for about 15 minutes. The married cop enjoyed flirting with our friend, lectured her (she was 29) and appeared to be writing a citation, when we pointed out to him that the beer was still completely full. Therefore no beer had been consumed, it was simply open.

He bought that excuse because of her charm, took the bottle and emptied it, and let her go. He had a story to take to the guys back at the shop. There was no concern from the cops about the skinny dipping at all.

We had a laugh teasing her about the obvious unfair advantage some dumb blondes enjoy.

20. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

I was forced to go on this church get away when in highschool and was joined by a number of my classmates from school. When walking back from supper, a girl suggested our group skinny dip, but it was way too cold so everyone bailed. I would have loved to show off my junk, but a large dick fantasy can not always come true.