Skinny Dipping stories

CoreyKevin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have one. I remeber when I was younger a friend and I went swimming and no one was at the pool, it was a community pool, and we swam and started talking about jacking off , which became a common thing, and then got on the subject of skinny dipping. Before we knew it we both took out short off and were swimming around naked. Of course I tried to look as his cock to see if he was big. I was curious especially because I was known as the one who had the biggest cock out of our little group of friends but my friend said he wasnt too far behind. But that's my story. It was fun and I think so much more comfortable. If I had my own pool I would never where shorts in the pool. Its so relaxing and nice to let the man out after a long day tucked in pants.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many times in many places. It's great. Here's a slightly amusing story. I think I have it more or less right.

A couple of years ago a group of young people were skinnydipping in a man-made water hole in the middle of town. Someone complained and the police arrived. They talked with the people and were considering what to do about the situation when they came to realize there is no law against being naked here, just against behaving "indecently" in public. So the police told them to keep the noise down and left. Subsequently, there was a short local controversy in which some poeple called for this legal ommision to be corrected.

Fortunately, this is a pretty laid back place and that died out. So there is still no law against being naked here and, in fact, the large city park that extends up into the foothills has swimming holes that have been clothing optional for generations.

lowbalz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the late 90’s, I worked at an all boys summer camp. During the last week of camp, campers and counselors would get up and jump in the lake and skinny dip (polar swim). As a lifeguard, I had to be there to make sure everyone stayed safe, but also took part before it was time to head to breakfast. Great times and memories!

SeagullDeluxe

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to be friends with a couple who were (and still are) sex workers. I met them through a slutty bottom who took me to their place so he could take 3 dicks. The following summer, they took me to a bit of river that was out of sight, so we went skinny dipping many times over the season. In there we stripped completely naked, had some snacks, took in some sun, played some music on the speaker they brought, and fucked each other whenever we felt like it. It was a lot of fun. The water was so fresh, and it felt so good to swim completely naked.

On our way there, one day, we came across a guy in a jockstrap and a t-shirt, so I guess that was right next to a cruising spot.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I grew up in a very small town (400 people) that was mostly surrounded by corn/soybean fields. For a few years, I messed around with a guy that lived down the street from me. He lived at the end of the street and behind his house was a huge wooded area.

We would often climb over the fence and head back into the woods. If you walked far enough, there was a small creek that ran through the woods. In the warmer weather (and a few times in the colder weather) we would strip down naked and play around in the creek. During the summer, it was nice to enjoy the cool water. In the colder months, the cold water definitely would shock you (and make your balls go inside your body). We had lots of fun playing around in the water and the area was amazing, so much nature and beauty. I am surprised we never got caught. About a 1/2 mile away from where we played was a huge trailer park and a few houses. Now, the wooded area has been developed with a bunch of new houses.

Another favorite place of ours was an abandoned house that was on the other side of the wooded area and located right next to the highway. The place was super old with all the doors and windows gone. We would mess around in the house where we could be seen through the window/door openings and sometimes flash the cars that drove by.

The other memorable skinny dipping memory is with my first friend-with-benefits. At the time, I was still living back in my hometown and this guy lived in the town where I live now. For any kind of a gay community, I had to drive an hour away from my hometown. I hooked up with this guy a few times and then we became good friends. We had been messing around for about 3 years when he broke the news to me that he got a new job in Chicago and would be moving in a few weeks. So for his last few nights in town, we went out each night and then I spent the night at his place. The night before he left, we got pretty drunk and I was definitely fighting the sad feelings I was going through because he was leaving. He lived next door to an apartment complex, and their fenced-in swimming pool was about 100 feet away from his front door. Being drunk, we climbed over the fence and took everything off except for our underwear. We jumped into the pool and mainly made out for about 15 minutes. We both tried to suck each other off while underwater and then he tried to fuck me. We tried to keep it quiet, but we were drunk and going at it pretty good, so I am sure we weren't that quiet. We jumped out of the pool and grabbed our clothes when we saw some headlights coming down the long parking lot. Luckily, they had a door that only opened from the inside, so we didn't have to climb the fence while barefoot. We ran naked across the parking lot that separated the swimming pool from his place. I don't know if anybody saw us and I really didn't care. We finished having sex by jumping into the shower and washing all the chlorine off. We fell asleep holding each other and then the next thing I remember is him waking me up and telling me I had to go, the movers were going to be there in a few minutes. I ran into him a few times in Chicago, but we never kept in touch. He didn't age well, so I always like to remember him that last night we spent together while we were skinny dipping.

CoolHanz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A buddy and I went skinny dipping in one of the lakes in Yellowstone Park in August..... it was freezing cold.... more like a dare than a fun experience.... shrinkage was certainly evident - and glad nobody witnessed us coming out of the water under THAT condition.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was a senior, a group of us were drinking around a fire when one of the girls suggested skinny dipping. We, of course, were all in. A couple of the girls were cheeleaders and their friends and some of the cutest girls in our class.

We when were out of the water, were were all standing around the fire warming ourselves, but you could also see everyone kind of wide eyed, taking in each others bodies in the glow of the fire. One of the girls, Tina (who we also called Dizz), looked at me and blurted out "Why is yours so much bigger?"

This other girl, Sue, said to her "Why do you think, Tina?" before I could say anything.

One of the other guys then said we really ought to get going before someone noticed the fire.

Part of us leaving was the guys all pissing on the firepit as part of putting it out, in addition to water from the river. The girls were in the car at this point. One of the other guys looked at me and said "Fucker." I just cracked up laughing at him.

I never did find out what Sue thought the reason was.

witoutit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have a decent size county park with a nice lake a few miles from here, and several times over the years we've done camping and boating there. As well as skinny dipping in the swimming area of the lake late at night when no ones around that part. Usually after a number of cocktails, the wife and I would go there with swim wear on, but once in the water everything came off! The campground being 200 yards away, no one can see much from there, and a naked swim on a hot summer night is great under the moonlight. After a little swim the wife and I usually met in waist deep water and tongue kissing with our naked bodies pressed together, my cock would get stiff against her belly, and she'd stroke it. We'd managed a fuck in the water until awkwardness made us go toward shore, walking naked to the beach. With our drinks and towels on a picnic table we stood in the sand as cars on the nearby highway would light us up mentarily as they rounded the curve. So I had wifey sit on the top of the table, at the end with legs dangling over, and I came up to her between them, and she'd lay back as I guided my cock to her hairy snatch. Fucking on the picnic table in the open air, was a thrill. We may have been seen but never got caught.

witoutit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first wife and I were caught naked and fucking in the shallow end of the indoor pool at the motel we were staying at by the night clerk after the pool was closed, but he was cool about it, telling us when we were done just shut the door and lock up.

stuartfife

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Went on a camping trip with a late-20s friend in North Wales and we slept under the stars one night on Barmouth beach. It was deserted by dusk and we stripped naked and skinny-dipped in the sea. He had a pretty large cock for a short skinny guy and a lovely overhanging foreskin. He slept over at my place sometimes but this was the only time I saw him naked. I know he wasn't totally straight as he once told me about an experience with a glory hole in a public toilet, but sadly nothing ever happened between us.

cmore925

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been skinny dipping a few times in my life. The one that stands out the most was with a pretty redhead. I was at a party at my buddies apartment. We had been drinking quite a bit. This pretty petite redhead came in with her friend. I introduced myself to her and we decided to go outside and talk. We ended sitting on the side of the pool with our feet in it. We both were feeling pretty good from the alcohol. I asked her if she would jump in the pool with me. I stripped to my underwear and jumped in. It took her a minute to strip down to her bra and panties. She jumped in with me. She had some nice perky tits and a nice round ass. After she got in, I grabbed her and pulled her to me. My cock was coming out of the top of my underwear. She told me that my cock was larger than any guy she had been with. I pulled her panties to the side and even though we were in the water, she was very wet and slippery. I pulled my underwear down and lifted her on top of my cock. It took a little effort but I was able to fit my cock into her tight pussy. I didn't expect it but she started getting more aggressive riding my cock. This was my first time have sex in a pool. She was so tight and it felt so good. She came a few times before I came deep in her. It was a great stat to the night. We ended up going back to my place for two and three. I recommend skinny dipping to everyone.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sandy Hook, NJ. THOUSANDS of naked people so not sure that really counts because it is an actual nude beach. When I was growing up (Hich School Sr. and of legal age). We would go jump in the local swimming hole that was actually a place where they dug sand out of the ground to build I-95. We were buck naked and did not care if perhaps way off in the distance people driviing by on the interstate would see us. We were just having fun swimming around naked.

Not a real sexy story but that is my contribution to this thread.

GS_PL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I turned 18 and was still living with my grandparents. I wanted to do something daring. They lived in a house my grandfather built from scratch in a relatively remote area. The nearest neighbor was about a quarter mile away. Other than the paved driveways to people's homes, the shrubbery was tall and thick between other homes. I decided I wanted to go swimming in their pool, knowing they wee out of town, but didn't want to get caught.

This was one of the most crazy things I'd ever done. I stripped naked when I was home, and walked in the middle of the night on a full moon to their house. I was cautious, but also dumb to not at least wear shoes, as the rubble from the road and the sharp weeds didn't feel good. The water of their pool was absolutely freezing. I stirred one of my feet for a while to attempt to acclimate to the temperature, but it wasn't helping. I just quickly got in, and the rush to the ladder to get myself out seemed like a mile away. i was quivering like crazy, but still managed to be as quiet as could be. I peeked in my backyard to see if I woke my dog, which I didn't, so I knew it was safe to quietly re-enter my house, put back on some clothes, and go back to bed.

The following morning, my grandparents asked if I went outside and forgot to lock the door. I thought at that moment I was caught. I told them I didn't go outside, which started a heated argument between my grandparents about being careless in regards to locking the door with one another. Their argument carried over to leaving for church. I didn't go on this day, but got a startling shock. In my grandpa's anger, he in error slammed the car into the house. Twice. Their old car did not have seat belts, so my grandmother received a nasty head injury, hitting the windshield. I never left the house naked ever again.

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been skinny dipping a few times in my life. The one that stands out the most was with a pretty redhead. I was at a party at my buddies apartment. We had been drinking quite a bit. This pretty petite redhead came in with her friend. I introduced myself to her and we decided to go outside and talk. We ended sitting on the side of the pool with our feet in it. We both were feeling pretty good from the alcohol. I asked her if she would jump in the pool with me. I stripped to my underwear and jumped in. It took her a minute to strip down to her bra and panties. She jumped in with me. She had some nice perky tits and a nice round ass. After she got in, I grabbed her and pulled her to me. My cock was coming out of the top of my underwear. She told me that my cock was larger than any guy she had been with. I pulled her panties to the side and even though we were in the water, she was very wet and slippery. I pulled my underwear down and lifted her on top of my cock. It took a little effort but I was able to fit my cock into her tight pussy. I didn't expect it but she started getting more aggressive riding my cock. This was my first time have sex in a pool. She was so tight and it felt so good. She came a few times before I came deep in her. It was a great stat to the night. We ended up going back to my place for two and three. I recommend skinny dipping to everyone.

fucking hot bro

Fallchild337

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Me and my best friend skinny dip all the time in the summer. I usually get hard looking at her but she's used to it after so many years. I always end up stroking under the water while I watch her and try my best to not be obvious when I cum. Then I usually get hard again thinking about the fact that we're swimming around naked with a load of my jizz floating somewhere.