Skinny Dipping

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My brother works at a health club. He lets me in after closing to skinny dip. My friends and I all swim naked. It is not sexual but it feels so good. There is just something about taking off you clothes and jumping in the water. It hugs your body and it feels so good. We do it once a week and we all pop boners at first. We laugh and just swim and dive and dunk each other. I think if I had my own pool I'd be in it naked all the time.
Jake

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
SurferGirlCA said:
Skinny dipping is great, but why limit being naked to the swimming pool? I love being naked around the house and in the backyard - a benefit of living in SoCal.

Same here, great summers here mean hanging out nude at home pretty much all the time, love to relax in the yard nude.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
how is that a benefit of SoCal? I do the same thing frequently in NoVA.

maybe surfergirl just meant it can be a year round outdoor thing there. think they can keep their pools open all the time since it doesn't freeze. we can't.

the thought of being outside in the buff in january when its 20 degrees is pretty unpleasant, even for a few seconds.

Media
I was almost arrested for trying to do this at the Dunes. The beach was mine. No one else was there. Three miles of uninterrupted beach to myself. I was there with a female friend. She went up the dune and out of view in the trees beyond. I went in the water and ripped of my Speedo, and was thoroughly enjoying the freedom. What I didn't know was that she ran into a Park Ranger on a path where she was. I was having a great time running and jumping around in the water. When I saw her again at the top of the dune, I flashed her! Unbeknownst to me, the Park Ranger, also female, got flashed, too. I found out later that my friend talked her out of arresting me. They decided to overlook it. I was soooooooo lucky. I haven't done it there since, but I sure had fun while it lasted.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
Wouldn't it be more fun if it was sexual?
I couldn't agree more... and the boners, upon entry, imply that it wasn't totally nonsexual.
dcwrestlefan said:
maybe surfergirl just meant it can be a year round outdoor thing there. think they can keep their pools open all the time since it doesn't freeze. we can't.
I've gone skinny dipping, in the cold, with not necessarily sober friends. One time a friend blurted out , "HOLLY CRAP, IT'S ALMOST NORMAL SIZE!!!" that elicited guffaws from everyone else and I was slights irritated by his not stopping with the comments. He later proved to be more than willing to re-inflate my shrunken willie.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dcwrestlefan said:

the thought of being outside in the buff in january when its 20 degrees is pretty unpleasant, even for a few seconds.

There's weirdos in Russia and Scandanavia who do that.

I went skinny dipping with a bunch of friends on New Years one year, snow was on the ground and I think I got frostbite on my shoulders. It was in a hot tub though, not a swimming pool.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get hard when I skinny dip but it is not from the guys. I think it is from the water and the intense feeling of being totally naked.
Jake

ChingChongWOW

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree, ive been skinny dipping with friends many times on our lake. I often pop a boner not cause its sexual but becuase the sheer sense of being naked in the water and the feeling of freedom that comes with it.

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh man... I love to go skinny-dipping. If I could, I'd do it every night. Not only is it a major turn-on, it's a totally different feeling when you're swimming with nothing on.

I like to swim at night. Usually when it's dark, and it's cool outside. So swimming naked at twilight is ideal for me. But I'm not a very good swimmer so I usually swim in the shallow ends of the pool.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yes, there's nothing like the feeling of swimming, sunning, walking, etc. nude. I used to belong to a health club here in N.O. that had nude swimming (before it went co-ed) and I swam and hung out in the back yard all the time in the buff.

If you don't have a place at your own home to do it (because of lack of privacy etc.) then perhaps there are places you can go where you won't be at risk of being arrested, besides which, it's more fun with like minded people. For more information check here:

http://dir.yahoo.com/society_and_culture/cultures_and_groups/naturists_and_nudists

robmass42

Experimental Member
Media
My son learned to swim and grew up with a private backyard pool. He thought it was strange when I finally bought him a pair of swim trunks for gym class.

He's 15 now and lives with me. The skinny dipping pool is very popular with his friends.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my ex's friends had a pool in his backyard, and four of us went skinny dipping there one night. Right in the middle of Capitol Hill, too. I tried to get his very cute housemate to come out & swim, too, but I think she wanted to just head to bed instead.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I totally agree about feeling the freedom of skinny dipping. Have done it in pools, lakes and the ocean. And I love the feeling of having the sun and maybe a cool breeze drying you off.