Skinny Dipping

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SurferGirlCA said:
Skinny dipping is great, but why limit being naked to the swimming pool? I love being naked around the house and in the backyard - a benefit of living in SoCal.

With the record temperature (100 degrees F) in Southern California today, why don't you drive down the I-5 to Black's Beach or San Onofre and skinny dip at a nude beach?

P.S. Newport and Huntington are going to be packed today!!

thoswood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
ChingChongWOW said:
I agree, ive been skinny dipping with friends many times on our lake. I often pop a boner not cause its sexual but becuase the sheer sense of being naked in the water and the feeling of freedom that comes with it.

family has had a cabin on the lake since i was a kid: always ran down to the lake in the morning for a quick swim without suit-- always popped a bone, if i didn't still have one, and so did my brother, and sometimes even dad-- nothing strange or unnatural. Grateful that i grew up knowing that cocks got hard-- no surprises: was great being bigger than bro and dad, too

Bosco888

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When ever I can I go for it!!
Was on a camping trip a couple of years back on a warm night, and a gang of us, guy and gals went for a mass skinny dip.
Great fun and happy memories:wink:

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No skinny-dipping for me. My fat ass would block the sun, create chaos, cause people to vomit and likely end up in jail, with my luck...:crazy2:

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
i remember going to the public pool as a little kid (still in the single digits). used to go to the deep end, dive down to the bottom, pull down my shorts, and stay down there until i couldn't hold my breath any longer before pulling up the shorts and surfacing. it felt so good being completely free in the water. it's a fond memory--thanks for rekindling with this thread!

WestSiderNYC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and exactly which health club is this? :wink:

TitanicJake said:
My brother works at a health club. He lets me in after closing to skinny dip. My friends and I all swim naked. It is not sexual but it feels so good. There is just something about taking off you clothes and jumping in the water. It hugs your body and it feels so good. We do it once a week and we all pop boners at first. We laugh and just swim and dive and dunk each other. I think if I had my own pool I'd be in it naked all the time.
Jake

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have skinny dipped in rivers, lakes, pools. Sometimes with just males and sometimes with both males and females. Always worked up a hard on, but wasn't always sexual because of who I was with. But many times was. Just something about being naked and under certain circumstances, determined the why and when.

Aquaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My whole family's pretty relaxed about it. The only time I ever got any flack for it was when my brothers and I went swimming with our cousins in the pond on my uncle's farm. He told us we could go two at a time, but somebody had to stay with the twins who were too young to join us -they might have been 6 or 7 then. Instead, we left the twins at the house and we all went down.

When my granduncle caught us he lined us up right there at the pond and switched our butts real good. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: We didn't know the twins had followed us out and were watching us swim, only a couple of hours. I'm not sure if it was them seeing us all naked or just the disobeying him that made him madder, but he was red as a beet:rolleyes:.

And in my family we just call it plain old swimming -never heard skinnydipping, except in HS.

Guy@naPrince

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aquaman said:
...And in my family we just call it plain old swimming -never heard skinnydipping, except in HS.

I'm going to guess that's a regional thing.

I grew up inside the Beltway, and I never heard it called skinny-dipping, until I was much older; possibly, high school and maybe even as late as college. Skinny-dipping usually referred to folks, who had intentionally set out to swim in the buff and probably weren't up to any good. :rolleyes:

I took quite a few dips in the creek behind my school in Maryland, .. and most of them, sans knickers. Going back to class with soggy drawers you had to sit in for the rest of the day was a real bitch; so, you shucked them off, stuffed them under a bush or some leafy branches, and went in naked. Not once, did I ever hear it called anything, but swimming.

Guy@naPrince

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You might find more of it, the further you get from Washington, but, skinny-dipping just isn't big inside the Beltway. People here tend to swim socially and in groups, where suits are expected. Furthermore, there's so much money in and around DC, I think most people swim in private or club pools, and most can afford swimsuits.

So, there's really no reason to skinny-dip here.

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a member of one of the old school private clubs in Manhattan and the pool is all male, all nude only. Bathing suits NOT allowed even if you want to wear one. It's certainly a holdover form the old days. In any case, it feels great.

smoothy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I also love skinny dipping, I will only go to nude beaches now as I hate the restriction of having to wear a speedo on a non-nude beach. I even find it frustrating having to wear anything when lane swimming at a public pool.

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went out with a girl and some of her friends from school last month (3 girls). At the end of the night we ended up at one of their house. We were drinking on the deck behind her house when someone said "lets get in the jacuzzi". Everyone started to take off their clothes. I felt awkward and said "I'll get in if its ok with "Karen" (the girl I was dating)". She was pretty smashed and said go ahead. The girls were already in by the time I started getting undressed. When I took off my underwear one of the girls said "Damn, I didn't know you had it like that! Karen, why didn't you say anything" I got in feeling pretty good. "Karen" said "You should see it hard." The girls started saying, "lets see, come on". By this point I was fully hard from the attention so I stood up from the water. They started saying omg, its so big etc. Karen said "look I cant even get my fingers around it" and grabbed my cock. They started laughing one of the girls said "let me try". I looked at Karen, she said sure. The girls each grabbed by cock and sure enough none could get their hand around it. Karen said "OK thats enough, he's mine". She came over and gave me a kiss on my cock then pulled me down. We partied some more in the jacuzzi, and then crashed inside. Nothing happened between me and the other girls but me and Karen definitely had fun before we went to sleep.:biggrin1:

Aquaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an experience like that when I was living with a Finnish family in NY. I couldn't believe they invited me to hop in because it was the entire family, all buttnaked -including nanna and the kids! I was just renting , but they treated me just like one of the family and climbing in that big hot tub got to be a regular thing with them. :wink: I even got used to nanna pinching my butt underwater.

mydouble_d's

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No family things, but I have gone skinny dipping with friends at some local little pools and lakes when we can get them to ourselves. It feels great and I try to do it often. Hotel pools are really fun late at night if you are good at getting in.