Skinny Dipping

komodoman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I totally agree with everyone...sexual or not, it's the greatest feeling. Must be what it felt like in the womb. Naked is the only way to go...sleeping, swimming, hiking, around the house...gotta love it.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WildHoney said:
Anytime anyone is nudein' up, count me in :biggrin1: !!

I love swimming naked we have a private pool and don't wear swimmers unless we have to.

We also go to nudist beaches and strolling along the hot sand naked together looking at naked bodies and swimming naked together ( sigh) :smile:
perfect Saturday afternoon .

:smile:

Honey

yo honey, while in sydney we found out about 'lady beach', went there, wife and i thought it would be cool/fun to see a nude gay beach (go to smorgasbord nude beaches all the time), and two things stand out: one, while i was in the water, lookin' back to the sand to check out the talent, there was one guy who good LORD was hanging 7-8" down. there with his girlfriend, THAT was impressive, sheesh. the other was hilarious, this little boat was coming along the harbor beaches, selling ice cream and pops and such, he pulls up on the beach, all these naked guys start lining up, and i have to ask the question to the wife, "where do they keep their money??" :wink:

baremn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I grew up skinnydipping. Still enjoy it. I am nude alot, weather permitting. Lot's of lakes and rivers near where I live. Been known to get caught in a friends pool too.:smile:

archie2004

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love skinny dipping and do it as often as I can. Most of the time it's in a cold mountain stream swimming hole. I shrink up at first but then as I acclimate I stretch back out to normal length. I'm in the swimming hole with my German Shepherd splashing water to him which he loves. I often wonder what I'd do if I were caught, but then what the heck - that's part of the fun of doing it. While I was on Cape Cod last September I swam in nantucket sound naked. It's so fantastic to feel that water slipping down the body with no resistance.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at a party with about 30 people once and there was pool and somebody said "Hey can we swim in the pool?" and the hostess said sure and some guy just pulled off his shorts and his shirt and he jumped in naked. Before too long there were ten or twelve of us in the pool naked and. One older couple was probably in their 70s and just hanging out naked in the pool. It was a gas.
I love skinny dippin

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love skinny-dipping too. I think in 'older times' here in the USA (the 1800's, and before, for example) people routinely skinny-dipped because bathing suits would have been prohibitively expensive to most people at the time. I wonder why the convention came around that suits were 'normal'? No other mammal dons clothes to get totally wet :)

Anyway - I would hike back to the small creek near our family farm when I was younger - usually I was just wading in the creek but one time I went back there & stripped & swam for a couple hours. It is very very freeing and great to be at one with nature. I admit, the rush of doing something that I thought others would think of as 'bad' made me aroused, and I did get out of the water, hard, layed down on an area of sand and covered myself up in it. I layed there in the bright sunlight, but the erection would not abate so I - um - took care of that :) It was nice - just being there totally alone (there was no one around for miles).

My other experiences skinny dipping were in our own backyard pool - often very late at night. This was totally relaxing & sensual but NOT sexual. As others have said it just feels good to have the freedom, I guess. You never realize how restrictive bathing suits are until you're without one in the water....

DP

ChingChongWOW

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
skinny dipping is the best time in the world. On one of my friends lake we go tubing and swim naked with both girls and guys both. I never hear the guys talking shit about me anymore since they saw how big I was and how little they were. Good TImes!

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there is something theraputic about skinny dipping. i bought a boat over the summer and we would often go out on the lake at night, girls and guys, and jump in naked. a private swimming pool--always fun too. my grandmother and her sisters always spoke fondly of skinny dipping as little girls in sweden (before moving to the states and developing our notorious body shame).

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My brother works at a health club. He lets me in after closing to skinny dip. My friends and I all swim naked. It is not sexual but it feels so good. There is just something about taking off you clothes and jumping in the water. It hugs your body and it feels so good. We do it once a week and we all pop boners at first. We laugh and just swim and dive and dunk each other. I think if I had my own pool I'd be in it naked all the time.
Jake

Hey Jake, my friends and I swam nude in my best friends mini lake (fish pond) for many years in our teens and early twenties. I agree with you about that there is just something about jumping in the warm water with nothing on. It feels good and is not only relacking but there is a feeling of freedom. We had a blast! It was fun and there was never anything gay about it. Just guys only out there having fun and nobody bothering us. We jumped off the little dock and out of a tree and even raiced each other to the othe side and back. As I remember there was a boner with each one of us every once in a while but we didnt make a big deal about it.

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yea, i have a camp on a lake that i go skinny dipping in quite often. Brought my girlfriend there while family was away and omg did we have fun in that water....
Has anyone else ever had sex or dont anything sexually related in a lake or body of water?
its awesome.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yea, i have a camp on a lake that i go skinny dipping in quite often. Brought my girlfriend there while family was away and omg did we have fun in that water....
Has anyone else ever had sex or dont anything sexually related in a lake or body of water?
its awesome.

Yeah Sam.
I've fucked in pools. lakes, hot tubs etc. Water makes it different, in a good way.
Jake

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
^Thats awesome. I love to do it in the water. Its definetly one of my favorite ways to have sex.

GWMRed

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow-cool to discover more than a few naturists here :)
I'm a member of a gay naked group here in MN. Many of our members (from conversation) are naked at home most of the time. My husband and I don't wear clothes at home unless we have company...like when my kids (22yo female and 25 yo male) are both here. Naked swimming is great fun, esp in the pond at the family farm in Northern MN-surrounded by aspen/birch/pine woods, eating wild raspberries picked while nude in the warm sun...life could not get better than that! Did I mention I regularly grill every month of the year naked on the deck...? {it's a short RUN to the grill from the kitchen when it's -20deg F outside...but the snow feels invigorating-husband says I am crazy but he warms my cock and balls.....quickly...
Martin

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't skinny-dipped since the early 80's (in my 20's); don't know any "safe" places in Tennessee right now, and don't seem to have the same liberal friends to go with. But I honestly miss the old rock quarries, which have since become polluted, and the freedom and comraderie. An aquaintance recently mentioned a yearning to find a good private swimming hole, but I lost contact with him. I also remember a Music/Art Yale Summer Session in Norfolk, CN, where many would sneak to a local swimming hole at night. Not much light, but still fun.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Meet up with college freinds last night. Went drinking in a bar and relived the glory days of college wrestling. Felt just like old times.
We went to my one firned's house got drunk and went skinny dipping. Felt good to be silly. We played chicken (holding someone on your shoulders & fighting opponents), wrestled, dives with flips and smoked a bit.
I am sore today but it felt so free.
Jake