Skinny Dipping

B_kristi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I admit todoing it a few times. Like others, took some persuading when in places where more likely to be caught. Favorite times were late at nightsome of us on swim team used our passes to get back to indoor training pool. And of course couple times in backyard. Very best was scorching hot summer day at friends Dads ranch. We rode horses by Spring and just stripped and jumped in.

IZie

Experimental Member
Media
I used to, as a kid
then I did it once when I was older
and IMO it is better to have nothing then something when swimming

Barnylvr

Experimental Member
Media
I used to live in Colorado where there was a reservoir. You could park on one side and walk around to the other side where everyone was far enough away from the families and sunbathe and swim in your birthday suit. Also used to make the drive down to Boulder where there was famed "Coot Lake". The number of families that hung-out nude was unbelieveable.

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many years ago, I was invited by some coworkers to a bar that they frequented on the outskirts of my hometown. After work we spent the better part of the evening drinking and dancing (three guys and four girls). Well, as the evening progressed one of the guys informed us that his father was out of town and he had the keys to his house and the house had a pool in the back yard. We drive over and it wasn't long before we were shedding clothes and diving into the pool. It feels great when you swim naked. I was so buzzed my inhibitions were totally gone and I had a great evening.

We return to work on Monday and the rumors begin...I got teased mercilessly and the joke was that my cock had hit the water about a minute before the rest of me!

My second skinny dipping experience also involved getting head poolside from a lovely young lady that I had met online the day before. Her friends seemed to enjoy watching us that night...

Good times!

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's the only way I'll go swimming (well, except in a public pool)(though I have gone skinnydipping in public pools)(afterhours). Once you've tried it going back to swimming with clothing is like going back to VHS.

Reactions: hornyguy269

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was fortunate enough to inherit the old family summer place on one of the thousands of lakes in northern Ontario. Perhaps Canadians are a little less inhibited than our neighbours to the south. However its sort of a tradition practiced by many of the cottages that you don't wear a swim suit. The cottages are placed far apart. It would be hard to really see anything. Some more modest neighbours do wear swim suits, many of us don't. I notice my guests rarely feel they need to cover up.

Its pleasant, and sensible too, since on never needs to hang a swim suit on the line, or ever have the unpleasant experience of dragging a still wet one back on, if going back in to swim before it has dried out.

Actually, I think skinny dipping is okay, provided certain reasonable conditions are met.

Not all that many decades ago, skinny dipping was a lot more common. I hear stories from my Dad, how guys swam naked all the time, at the YMCA.

I think it could have been largely because society was a lot more moral, and we had a lot less runaway laws and rules. Perhaps nobody then thought to make any rule against skinny dipping? If one doesn't have handy swimwear, the seemingly obvious solution is to just take off all clothes and swim naked, and then put back on clothes afterward. So what happened that we can't do that so much anymore?

For one thing, world population has grown quite a lot larger and denser since then. So has it become harder to be enough alone to swim naked? But I seriously doubt that that is really the main factor. The shift from swimming in the old countryside river or pond, to coed crowded urban swimming pools, would likely make a far bigger difference.

Due to immorality, and less healthy childhood upbringing, more people seem excessively ashamed to ever be seen in any semi-public place naked, such as locker rooms and communal showers. We have shifted away from leisure time and play, to TV watching and academic studies.

Community standards are also a factor. In countries where skinny dipping is allowed, or in some laid back country area, perhaps it may still be no big deal. Or if the nearest cottage or home is some distance away, perhaps nobody cares if skinny dipping occurs.

I am no fan of nude beaches. They sound immoral to me. But the old-time innocent skinny dipping, seems like it must have been okay, so it must then still be okay, provided certain reasonable conditions are met. Probably then no co-ed swimming, well except obviously for husband and wife in a reasonably secluded private swimming pool or back yard hot tub.

Babies probably could be helped by parents to swim naked. What's the use of swimwear they will outgrow before a use or two? And baby diapers just swell up in the water, so what's the use? Babies are innocent anyway, so maybe that's a different category?

Nucklez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One of my favorite experiences was skinny dipping in the Delaware. For spring break I went with some friends to D.C. and we stayed at Solomon's Island. It was cold as tits out there (it was around 2 am in March), but it felt so free. Sadly, there are no conveniently secluded lakes or bodies of water for me dip in more often.

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My grandparents own a motel that has a pool out front. During the summer we practically live at the motel (only stay at home a day or two). Out front is the old house that they had before the motel that has now been partially redone and is the location for all of our parties. During the summer after a couple hours of partying the tradition is to go out skinny dipping. I wasn't always a particpant in this but started going a couple of years ago. Since my twin sister and I are both there (as well as another friend and her brother) things are probably not the normal skinny dipping but it is fun all the same.

Reactions: hornyguy269

seattleguy77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've gotten naked in the ocean before. It's OK if you're with the right people and it's hot out. But I've found naked hot tubbing is the only way to go. It's like being back in the womb...