Skinny Dipping

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes.with three women and on other guy. It was soo hot yet so natural.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was a kid, in country lakes and ponds with mainly boys, sometimes with girls too.
In school and college, all male pools. Beaches with mixed groups all through university and after. As an adult in saunas in Europe, beaches in Europe, hot springs in the West and lakes in the Midwest, beaches on both coasts. Every summer now at a nude beach, plus anywhere where we find ourselves alone and can swim. I was lucky enough to grow up in a time where being young still meant being free. It stuck.

Reactions: averageguyshaved

D_Elvetta Boombooms

Just Browsing
Media
I've done it a bunch and love the exhilaration. Most times its just an excuse to slip into the pool at night with a boyfriend and enjoy each other. Other times it starts out innocent at a party or riverside campground, and then someone pulls of their top, bottoms, or plants an idea with a dare and it spawns from that.

Any way you go about it, it feels good to swim nude!

ChicagoWuff

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes. Discovered an unlocked door at a local high school when we were kids and snuck in with a group to use the pool... Someone suggested we do it naked and only myself and another guy friend did it. I was too nervous to look at what he was packing and I only dove in once as diving boards + nudity = Sore balls.

As an adult however, I've gone skinny dipping at CampIt, which is a gay campground in Michigan. Swimming naked is a kewl experience and I fully recommend it.

D_JohnQPubic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I grew up in a home with brothers only, a new pool, and a father who was a nudist, at least at home. So unclothed swimming was the norm.

I have been to numerous hot tub parties with a bunch of naked folk, myself included. Definitely the best way to immerse yourself in water.I love the extra bouyancy breasts and cocks have. ;-)

I would choose swimming naked over dressed anytime, unless I was the only one, that would be a little weird feeling.

Reactions: LAguy007

bombboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sophmore year of high school was my first expirence at a friends party we were all drinking and jumped into the hot tub naked 5 guys and 5 girls. Then the summer before my junior year we did it at a friends pool. i also worked as a lifeguard and when no one was there we would jump in naked for a while very nice expirence

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have just discovered it this week. Am looking after someone's house and they said I can use the indoor pool. Am hooked on the naked swimming

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder if skinny dipping became more normalised again in mainstream society that so many of the body hang ups guys seem to have would drop dramatically since when you look at the time periods where bare assed swimming and sports were more popular and ' accepted ' as it were there appeared to be much less body and nudity issues with blokes back then.

i went skinny dipping with some of my good college friends it was epic!! I had the time of my life. there was nothing sexual about it, just kids having a fun swim in the law schools fountain best time ever!

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I 'sneek' out after midnight to skinny dip in condo complex pool. Feel getting away with something under possible view of 3-story/15-unit complex on a hot summer night.

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Only way to swim here. There is nothing like the feeling of the water on your "boys" as you swim around. Plus with the right person it can lead to a lot of fun!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have actually gone in local pools late in the evening (alone) and slipped off my trunks (or tied them to an ankle so it looks like I am swimming with trunks on, and can slip them back on if need be- love the free floating feeling.

There was a not too far river I went to growing up that we would, if no one was around, swim naked in (years later I found out there were known to be leeches there- glad I didn't know that then!)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have a covered pool with French doors leading to the master suite. I think the last time I wore anything in the pool was when my daughter was home to visit. Of course, towels always close by in case of unexpected company. Never got barged in on in the pool, but hubby and I got busted in the hot tub more than a few times.

Growing up in Austin my Dad had a small ranch just southwest of there. Sometimes when I'd go horseback riding alone I'd go skinny-dipping in the creek. Not a very ladylike thing to do, and Mum would probably still be lecturing me today if she knew. I was quite a tomboy and kinda still am.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have a covered pool with French doors leading to the master suite. I think the last time I wore anything in the pool was when my daughter was home to visit. Of course, towels always close by in case of unexpected company. Never got barged in on in the pool, but hubby and I got busted in the hot tub more than a few times.

Growing up in Austin my Dad had a small ranch just southwest of there. Sometimes when I'd go horseback riding alone I'd go skinny-dipping in the creek. Not a very ladylike thing to do, and Mum would probably still be lecturing me today if she knew. I was quite a tomboy and kinda still am.

Well that is a nice first step for a lady who is not by nature a nudist. Here is a somewhat larger step (when you're ready) in the Caribbean. Club Orient Clothing Optional Resort in the Caribbean