Skinny jeans on guys - no bulge??

sjh

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at a party yesterday and a lot of young guys were wearing very tight skinny jeans, yet I was surprised that none of them seemed to show any kind of bulge from their dicks at all.

Why can this be? Surely on the law of averages some must be big ish?
Surely the point of wearing such tight jeans is to flaunt your bulge?

Ideas??:confused:

AdamStark

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The crotch is lower than you might be used to on modern jeans, and in my experience people of my generation prefer to wear them lower down as well (thats where they are designed to fit).

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my city the younger crowd still wear skinny jeans and there are still quite prominent bulges.

BUT you have to think as well...the average soft penis length is anywhere from 1 inch to 4 inches, AVERAGE. This is a website of large penises, in all forms.

I'd say you're just running into average lengthed guys? :)

D

deleted213967

I was at a party yesterday and a lot of young guys were wearing very tight skinny jeans, yet I was surprised that none of them seemed to show any kind of bulge from their dicks at all.

Why can this be? Surely on the law of averages some must be big ish?
Surely the point of wearing such tight jeans is to flaunt your bulge?

Ideas??:confused:

They are already fading into oblivion. Give it a decade or 2 and they will be derisively remembered as the bell bottoms of our time.

They make even the most handsome, lean and slender guys look grotesquely out of proportion, with that low sagging ass and the eunuch front. :eek5:

AdamStark

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
To take the thread on a stage further has anyone got any pics of them in skinny jeans showing a bulge? :biggrin1:

674401-sprayonskinnies4.jpg

674402-sprayonskinnies3.jpg

674404-sprayonskinnies1.jpg

674403-sprayonskinnies2.jpg

These were exactly the right fit to show it

D_Anna_Wreckzia

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear skinny jeans but I don't get them so they are skinny in the crotch part. I feel like that would be a bit too uncomfortable. I don't really show a bulge much when soft despite my size. Unless of course i'm wearing sweat pants or something of the sort.

somewhatimpressive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The denim I wear is raw and most of my underwear is not of the bulge enhancing outward pushing type. Thus, I don't really show a bulge. Even with an erection the denim is so stiff that you can't really tell.

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Recognizing that personal tastes and preferences run the gamut, I have yet to see a male look good in skinny jeans - no matter their age or build. It just isn't a look I find attractive. For that matter I cannot recall a female that looked good in them either. It's something about how low the jeans sit, the way the torso and the legs become disproportionate, etc.

My nephew seems to feel that he looks good in them - he does not. We've tried and tried to get him to clean up a bit to no avail. Then, he got a job. Thankfully it has a strict dress code so he had to clean up. And, wonder of wonders, the young lady he has a crush on, has at last noticed him! Could it have anything to do with losing the Bieber haircut and wearing clothes that fit? Lawzy I hope so! ;-)

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Through the years I've seen every style...high waisted, natural, and low cut, skinny, baggy, straight legged, tapered, and any other variation available. Even bellbottoms...twice!

I've tried on the skinny cuts. I can get them around my legs, and sometimes around my waist, but have never been able to get them zipped up. Guess why?

There are reasons that the classic cuts are considered classics. They both look good, and fit the shape of a human body. Though, due to proportions, mid-rise looks more "normal" on me than a regular rise cut.

B_duracock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
guess I am really weird but even the few guys that showed pics in skinny jeans I just didnt see a bulge..I think adamstark ( may have name wrong) showed a nice hard on but not what my generation called a bulge.. I will also say this skinny jeans on a guy in my opinion just dont work.. they look like you screwed up your laundry LOL

B_slimjimpencil

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the point of wearing skinny jeans is because it is in style ... it is fashionable. where in your warped mind did you get the idea people wear it to "show off" their bulge. the world isn't as perverted as you seem to be OP

and what is this obsession with 'bulge' and making a mountain out of a mole hill about if a guy is big flaccid. flaccid is flaccid, some are growers some are showers. it's like people are there wishing it is big simply because it is larger than normal flaccid. the celebrity endowment section is filled with "wishful dreamers" hoping that a simple bulge tells them that their celeb is packing.