Skinny Jeans

bondegutten

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dunno, never really noticed. the bulge is usually more apparent in something loose-fitting than in something tight i think.
everyone wears skinny jeans here anyway.

Fista56

Just Browsing
Media
I wear either H&M boxer breifs or occasionally thongs and im always wearing tight girl pants. I always just hang it to the right.

rue4444

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wear skinnies almost everday, been doing it for a long time. I wear either boxer briefs or briefs. Depending on the brand, every brand is different, I either push it down in the middle and wear them a lil low, or pull my bulge forward and I can pull my pants a lil higher. I also wear womens jeans, people always ask me where it goes, but if you wear them just low enough, it's easy to hide it.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No skinny jeans on guys. Period. Have never seen a guy that looked good in them matter his age, size, etc.

somewhatimpressive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wear skinny jeans most of the time, and for me, it seems like it depends on the material, how much bulge I show and where my dick ends up. The softer jeans with more spandex/stretchy fiber, are generally softer/thinner and show more. When my big-ish balls get cold, I show a lot in this type, as they push everything up and out. The stiffer materials don't seem to show as much, and everything just stays wherever I pushed it out the way.

So i have noticed the skinny jeans trend, but never really gave it any thought until I recently tried on a few pairs... here is my question: where do you put your dick?

I was looking at some pictures of bands and all hey guys are wearing super tight skinny jeans, and have no appreciable bulge, can it be that every guy in a band has a small cock? I think Not!:wink:

So guys, if you wear these jeans let me know what you do with your cock, and maybe what kind of underwear you wear with them.

But to answer the initial question, wearing thin super low rise briefs, I usually push my dick straight down, almost into my ass crack, to get it out of the way (and that sounds weird now that I'm analyzing it). If I get cold, I'll push it off to the left, since my balls will be bulging out at that point.

Last edited:

airc3

Sexy Member
Media
I doubt I could get skinny jeans past my ankles, lol. They look good on thin guys (obviously) and chics, but for most men who have a "normal" body shape, they are a poor fashion choice. Regular jeans have never failed me.

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i typically wear my dick to the left...i don't usually have a noticeable bulge in most pairs but in a couple i wear my dick to the left as i always do. no shame. people know it's there, so if they have an issue, they can look elsewhere

bondegutten

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I doubt I could get skinny jeans past my ankles, lol. They look good on thin guys (obviously) and chics, but for most men who have a "normal" body shape, they are a poor fashion choice. Regular jeans have never failed me.

i have a normal bode shape, works fine on me.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just my opinion but guys really shouldn't wear them. Very few guys look ok in them and most who wear them should never have put them on to begin with.

db93

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
if you want that super skinny look buy women's skinny jeans as they have more give or are stretchier than men's skinny jeans so they stretch around your package, but most skinny jeans nowadays have enough give in them to fit your package in :) i mean the point of them is to show off and they highlight my package perfectly.