skinny women with huge boobs

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had to do it,i was in too much pain and plus i hated the way people stared at my boobs and from being age 14 guys perved at them.Girls at school called me a slut,all due to having massive boobs,like it was my fault! I did have to pay privately though as the surgeon said that they wasnt that big.......funny how he reduced them once the ££££s signs were in play LOL!!

How did you manage to lose the breast size? Dieting? I didnt have that option due to being so slim apart from the boobs.My twin sister hated it that and said i got her share as well as my own HAHA!!

I am one of the few women who's extra poundage seems to hit her chest first. I was a dd-ddd in highschool then tipped over to a E and stayed right around there as long as I stayed 145 when I hit 165 I was a sold 38G. I had to order them all offline. I basically sat on my butt in a chair for 70hrs a week working and stopped working out. I was horrified. While I was trying to lose weight I was making sure I lifted weight's along with it. I'm now right at a comfortable ddd/E which I stuff into because it's hard to find the bigger cups in a 36 and still feel supported so I think if I went and got fitted I would be bigger. I'm just glad I lost what I put on up there because my whole life has been like yours as far as the male/female reactions to them. I normally wear baggie shirts just to hide them. I'm sure that if and when I ever have kids I'll have to have a reduction after I'm done I can only imagine whats going to happen. I've learned though that making sure I work out seems to keep them in line. Now if I could just get that softness off my inner thighs I would be stoked:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So is clothing size for women what dick size is to men? That seems to be the one measurement that women know right away

"I'm a size X with a Y bra size"

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting to hear some of you girl's perspectives and experiences. I think it is rather rare as well. When I say thin, I mean girls at age 19-20 fully developed with no stomach/body fat and thin-muscular legs. It's also weird that woman have the burden/enjoyment of displaying these large rarities to the public while all the 8+ inch dicked guys go around unnoticed until they are intimate with someone. Just an interesting dynamic that must totally change one's self image from an early age. Just one more reason why men and women are so different. Women are judged from puberty on this pretty major sexual feature. If all men walked around obviously displaying their erection size (i know i dont know how this would happen), i wonder how different they would be...

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If all men walked around obviously displaying their erection size (i know i dont know how this would happen), i wonder how different they would be...

Don't think I'd want to live in that world. Yes, being a late bloomer and all, I would have gotten way more sexual attention at a younger age than I did, but hearing from our large mammaried friends, I don't think I'd want that kind of attention from ogrish women or men into small guys with big dicks. More people trying to touch me than I'd like.:grumpy:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
How skinny is skinny? I have larger boobs in proportion to my body size it think. I don't think i did when i was super skinny. So i would say that because breasts are mostly made of fat, that body fat has a lot to do with size more than hormones when you are past a C/D cup generally.

I feel bad for the women who are obese with B cups. Atleast my boobs offset some of my tummy.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I looked into a reduction when I was younger but the doc didn't want to because I was still young and growing.

Plus, the procedure was scary! I was also afraid I'd have vertical scars from the nip down.

Not mention the cost! :O

I think I've leveled off and may consider later but I don't have pain from them apart from the straps.

I can't imagine being smaller than I am with bigger girls than I have. My goodness tasha! But I still get all that shit talk from other girls. Sorry, I'm not a slut because of the way I was born. Seems men think that as well.

I got beat up after school,mocked in p.e lessons,pencils jabbed into my boobs,teachers forced me to shower with the other girls and i was thumped etc there as well.Then the lads took the p*ss as well saying i was a slag/slut and they tried to grab them...and i mean lads who didnt even know me.I was glad to leave school i can tell you lol!

I am one of the few women who's extra poundage seems to hit her chest first. I was a dd-ddd in highschool then tipped over to a E and stayed right around there as long as I stayed 145 when I hit 165 I was a sold 38G. I had to order them all offline. I basically sat on my butt in a chair for 70hrs a week working and stopped working out. I was horrified. While I was trying to lose weight I was making sure I lifted weight's along with it. I'm now right at a comfortable ddd/E which I stuff into because it's hard to find the bigger cups in a 36 and still feel supported so I think if I went and got fitted I would be bigger. I'm just glad I lost what I put on up there because my whole life has been like yours as far as the male/female reactions to them. I normally wear baggie shirts just to hide them. I'm sure that if and when I ever have kids I'll have to have a reduction after I'm done I can only imagine whats going to happen. I've learned though that making sure I work out seems to keep them in line. Now if I could just get that softness off my inner thighs I would be stoked:cool:

You might not have to as alot of women lose a good amount of their breast size after having babies.My poor sister lost 3 cup sizes and she was only a B before lol.My 3 cousins were the same,lost 3-4-5 cup sizes but they were pleased.

How skinny is skinny? I have larger boobs in proportion to my body size it think. I don't think i did when i was super skinny. So i would say that because breasts are mostly made of fat, that body fat has a lot to do with size more than hormones when you are past a C/D cup generally.

I feel bad for the women who are obese with B cups. Atleast my boobs offset some of my tummy.

Same here,a good pal of mine is a UK size 24 with B cups.She said she is pleased though as she would hate the attention as she's been there loads when guys say rude things regarding my bosom.

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, it's rare enough that victorias secret don't carry my size, though there are loads of girls with fake boobs where I live.

I'm 120ish, 5'1" and wear 36F or 34G depending on the bra. I guess I'm not "skinny" but I'm not a fatty bobatty either.

I look kinda cartoonish though, lol.

Damn near f-ing perfect is what you sound like! lol

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
As long as they are B's I'm good, well even A's.

I just can't get over a flat ass. I'm not talking hips. Women can have hips and not have a butt. Please, do some squats (but stop in time of course :0).

Last edited:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think a booty is genetic. I've seen girls that run a lot with big thighs and flat bums. I've seen over plump girls whose backsides just kind of recede into the thigh.

It's like a big dick. Either you have one or you don't.

Wtff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes they are! That's why men invented breast implants. God bless science :)

B_few7c5r

Just Browsing
Media
Nice thread here guys!
I think large D+ breasts are pretty rare on a ultra thin women naturally. Back in the good days I was right at 125 lbs and wearing a 36D and they were a lot firmer then!
Now I am 145 lbs and wear 36DDD/F cup. The bra size goes up with the weight and mine usually goes right to my boobs and I have never heard hubby complain once haha

I like my weight and size now that I am in the later part of my 20s and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I surely don't consider myself skinny anymore but I was once was LOL!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice thread here guys!

Yup.
Pretty Sneaky.

Don't title your post
"Tell me how big your tits are!"

Inquire about the rarity of a certain physical type.
Hello kc2007?
Are you in prison or something.
You can kind of figure out the size of a woman's frame and breasts by looking.
Except for those who wear birkas - kind of hard to hide.
(Unlike the penis - tucked away out of view)

Woman's Issue?
Nope

But
Nice thread.
As you were
Continue
I've wiped the drool from my keyboard.
(Now if I can only figure out a way to get you all to attach pictures...:rolleyes:)

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yup.
Pretty Sneaky.

Don't title your post

Hello kc2007?

Woman's Issue?
Nope

But
Nice thread.
As you were
Continue
(Now if I can only figure out a way to get you all to attach pictures...:rolleyes:)

What The Heck? My brain is just not hardwired to think about the badside of questions. Of course I just jump in feet first and talk about whatever with no thought to why someone would want to know these things. At what age should my jaded side kick in? I've been waiting on it and it hasn't happened yet?:frown1:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What The Heck? My brain is just not hardwired to think about the badside of questions. Of course I just jump in feet first and talk about whatever with no thought to why someone would want to know these things. At what age should my jaded side kick in? I've been waiting on it and it hasn't happened yet?:frown1:

Don't feel bad. :smile:
Every so often we all do things or say things without thinking them through.

So tell me some more about those huge boobs on your skinny body...:rolleyes:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yup.
Pretty Sneaky.

Don't title your post

Hello kc2007?

Woman's Issue?
Nope

But
Nice thread.
As you were
Continue

My tits are bigger than they were in the photos i had on here over the past couple of years. But i'll be honest- i have no idea what my bra size is. I either go braless or with an XL sports bra. I don't have regular sized bras.

I've never found one that is comfortable...but you can venture to guess if you'd like ;)

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't feel bad. :smile:
Every so often we all do things or say things without thinking them through.

So tell me some more about those huge boobs on your skinny body...:rolleyes:

Haha! I AM SHOCKED!!!!:eek: Just kidding. I should have thought about it before talking about it. Eventually the oldest members here will slap my hands enough that I learn something (hopefully)!!!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My tits are bigger than they were in the photos i had on here over the past couple of years. But i'll be honest- i have no idea what my bra size is. I either go braless or with an XL sports bra. I don't have regular sized bras.

I've never found one that is comfortable...but you can venture to guess if you'd like ;)

Make the Pitbull pant and win a free bra fitting at
PITBULLS BOOB WORLD

Today's winner is Mademoiselle Rouge
Woof Woof!!!!!!!!