Sleeping Inside my Girlfriend

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I personally love doing this. The feeling of a penis inside of me, especially after sex is great to fall asleep with and yes it does add a level of intimacy that is especially appreciated.

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm i would say this is a good way to give her thrush lol. We have nearly 100 different germs on our tongues, most of which are different to our partners. This is the same for genitals. Your creating a germ breading ground of 200+ germs aloud to run free with each other.
Sure do it, just dont over indulge or you will have to go without sex while you both recover.

RogersPkBi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have had it done to me. A couple times woke up to him starting all over again. But most of the time would slip out at some point.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend and me have recently started going to sleep with my penis inside her.

It's taken a bit of practice to get the position right, but if I enter her as I'm lying next to her and then she wraps her legs around mine, it stays there.

It's an incredible feeling going to sleep with my penis inside someone. Even if it goes soft it seems to stay inside as long as we turn over together. A few times, we've woken up in the night and my dick has been rock solid. If I've made sure I don't cum before going to sleep, I just move my body a bit and I shoot inside her.

On a couple of occasions my dick has slipped out during the night, but it's still next to her leg when I wake up and feels great.

Has anyone else tried this ?

Since i was 16 :smile:

lafever

D

deleted20132

Fuck, thats one very hot position, awesome!

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive tried it but it doesnt work, easier with a dude!

The first time I was butt-fucked happened before the aids epidemic. After he shot in, we both fell asleep side by side with he still inside me. When we woke up later, he was soft, but big enough to have stayed in. A sweet memory:) -FM :smile:

Possible as long as you dont move too much during the night. we're actually used to it now. fuck. sleep in her. most of the time fuck again in the early morning and another time in the morning. the position kinda kickstarts a new session every time u get hard again.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've fallen asleep inside my spouse a few times. I find the experience pleasant, but she says that I sometimes keep her awake longer than she'd like.

Same here. I love spooning and I even love cuddling for awhile after sex with the guy still inside me, but I don't think I could fall asleep with a penis in me.