Sleeping Inside my Girlfriend

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have you ever woken up to her having sex with you (where she'd already started moving while you were asleep), or vice versa?

Yeah, is she wakes up first and starts moving then it gives me sensation in my dick and I wake up happy.
She says she cannot beat waking up and feeling me inside her.

dobiegirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend and me have recently started going to sleep with my penis inside her.

It's taken a bit of practice to get the position right, but if I enter her as I'm lying next to her and then she wraps her legs around mine, it stays there.

It's an incredible feeling going to sleep with my penis inside someone. Even if it goes soft it seems to stay inside as long as we turn over together. A few times, we've woken up in the night and my dick has been rock solid. If I've made sure I don't cum before going to sleep, I just move my body a bit and I shoot inside her.

On a couple of occasions my dick has slipped out during the night, but it's still next to her leg when I wake up and feels great.

Has anyone else tried this ?
I love this! I used to have a guy I did this with Felt very good ,very intimate. I would usually wake up around 2 am or so ready to go again when I fell asleep like that. I tighten down unconsiously on anything in me in my sleep so when I would wake up ready to go he was usually hard already too. Gosh I miss those days! LOL

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd just like to add my vote to the crowd that says this is one of the hottest things I can imagine.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For some reason this made me think of that survival show, Man vs. Wild or something like that.

The host of that show eviscerated a camel and climbed into it, mentioning it was a good technique to protect a person trapped in a sandstorm.

Hm, that may have killed the mood a bit. Sorry about that.

B_kracker

Experimental Member
Media
i've never done this with a girl but used to have a college buddy that I fucked around with.. we both kind of liked raunch..i've stayed inside of him after sex in the spoon position.. kind of napping after sex.. a couple times I pissed in him... a very wild sensation..but have to be careful can get messy real fast...but can be very erotic if you like water sports