sleeping naked

montana101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've been sleeping naked since I was about 14 years old, I started because this straight guy that I really liked told me that he sleep naked. So that night that I got home I slept naked. I've been doing it ever since. The only down side is when I'm away from my place and have to wear clothes.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish I could but I have a horrible immune system. The slightest breeze gets me sick. I have to wear pajamas or at least boxers with a shirt, and have at least one sheet over me. Otherwise I end up with strep throat, a stuffed nose and a bad cough.

cbj78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember sleeping as a kid with pjs until about 9 or so, then at some point I went over to a friends house to sleep over and all the boys there slept naked. I have not slept with a stitch on since. It is the only way to go.

7penis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I sleep naked most of the time. It's just so much more comfortable, especially when I get an erection. And it's also easier to stroke my cock with no clothes on.

mwmsstud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Slept with briefs on until I got married. Wife (at the time) slept naked and convinced me to do that (30 years ago)...and being doing it every since. I slept naked even with 3 daughters around but wife went to nighties after they were born.
My boyfriend and I sleep naked all the time now. It's awesome. He wakes up before me, he's horny, flips me over and has his way with me--no clothes to interfere and it feels wonderful. We're both cut and gay.

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Used to the do the whole boxer thing but ditched them a few years ago sleep naked all the time now... feels weird sometimes when your out and you have to wear something, thou most of my friends sleep naked anyways so its all good.