sleeping naked

sa_gayboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been sleeping naked since I was about 16 (36 now) I only wear boxers when I sleep out and there is kids around. My previous Boyfriend also slept naked, current BF sleeps with boxers and t-shirt, says he is not comfy unless he wears something. The maid washes my bedding twice a week, so no issues there. Gay and Uncut.

tino88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just recently started sleeping nude when I got my own place down at college. I love it. Usually, if I'm by myself, I jerk off before bed. And there is nothing better than jerking off nude and just rolling over to sleep.

always. I do not know how you could sleep with clothes on. Whether at home, hotel or in the woods, its gotta be... naked.

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Used to regularly sleep naked for awhile, probably from about age 15 to age 22-23, but then moved from my one-bedroom into a larger townhouse with a roommate, so I slept in boxers in case I had to get up to take a leak.

And there was always that doubt in my mind when living in multi-unit housing: "What if there's a fire?" Maybe a strange thing to worry about, and odds are it will never happen (knock on wood), but I don't want to be completely nekkid if I woke up to a fire alarm and had 1.5 seconds to get out.

These days, it's usually loose pajama bottoms (either shorts or longs, depending on the weather), and the oldest, thinnest, most worn-out t-shirt I have that's clean.

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I sleep naked all the time. Maybe not so much when I'm at school in the dorms with a roommate, but I can whenever/where ever I can. It just feels better. Hooray for sleeping naked.

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I sleep in the nude, but last weekend traveled for work w a coworker. I know from other times we traveled he is a very shy and conservative youngman (age 23). So I respect his boundaries. He is a tall, super fit guy who has the ladies always at his feet. Yet it took a year for him to take his shirt off in front of me. He did change his bathing suit in the room while I changed in the bathroom. That was a step forward for him. He even slept in shorts, cammando style this weekend. I just don't know why todays young adults are scared of people seeing thier ass or dare a penis. He taked care of his body works out like every day, yet hides it under clothes. I just don't get it. I am not talking being a nudist, but uneasy to be nude to changing front of other males WTF!

I just don't know why todays young adults are scared of people seeing thier ass or dare a penis. He taked care of his body works out like every day, yet hides it under clothes. I just don't get it. I am not talking being a nudist, but uneasy to be nude to changing front of other males WTF!

:dunno: :shrug: :thinking: :boggled: :scratchchin: :confused22:

I am perplexed by this as well. When I got my "new" body in my 20s, I wanted to show it off to anyone who would look! I was overweight before that, so after I busted my butt to get a kickass body, I was damn proud of it. I loved having women throw themselves at me and hear my buddies compliment me on my physique. Back then it was much more open, and this ridiculous fear and paranoia that has taken root today wasn't even an issue. Guys who refused to get naked around their buddies were chastised for being whimps and pussies. I'm still quite open about being nude around other guys. I don't have the body that I had in the past, but for a guy my age (in my 40s), I still look pretty damn good.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Somehow I have always wanted my partners to be naked and I assumed, I think correctly, that they wanted the same.

My college roommate was the kind of fellow who was always very proper outside. I was delighted when I found that he favored sleeping in the nude. I really did not anticipate a sexual relationship with him but I put away my pajamas just the same. The showers were down the hall so we all kept robes for that short walk.

One evening I came in late, got into my robe to go shower and when I returned I found my roommate in bed but still awake. I told him I had to look to see if my clean laundry had arrived and he said, "Don't bother, I brought it up for you." I thanked him with " I could kiss you for that." And he was quick in his reply with, "Would your?" I was ready with my response and the start of a two year relationship was underway.

ninerr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By myself or with the girlfriend, I'll sleep naked. Hell, about 80% of the time I'm naked around the house, or I'll just have boxers on.

If someone else is in the house though (guests or when I'm at someone else's place), depending on the case I'll throw on a pair of boxers or pyjama pants and sometimes a t-shirt.

ninerr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of my college roommates and I slept naked (in separate beds) without an issue. We'd known each other for 2 years and just started living together, when about 3 months in one of us (I forget which) mentioned how much of a pain in the ass it was to sleep with boxers. We'd agreed on it and from there on in, naked sleeping was kosher. We saw the odd morning wood from time to time but seeing we were in the same dorm room, we'd see each other naked after showering all the time anyway, so we didn't care.