SLEEPING WITH A FEMALE COUSIN

chris88

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 18 2004, 08:53 PM
I'm getting a creepy feeling this is a reincarnation of someone we all know and love, just trying to start shit again. Clues: 1) I just reread all his posts, almost every single one had grammatical errors, almost like it's on purpose. 2) He is a newly listed member within the last few weeks 3) All the sujects he opens up are controversial and possibly inflamatory in nature. What's really going on here?
I cannot help but feel trolled.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanx for explaining those to me! I thought I was supposed to know........

I could be wrong about my fear, but it does seem odd....

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, being an old farm girl, I knew that one! lol And being adopted, I had several cousins who I thought were nice looking, but it still falls into the category of "icky at best" so just never went there.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
It's the Westermarck effect: "Familiarity breeds contempt," which means that if you grow up with someone, you find the idea of sex with them icky. It's biological; if they're too close, you get all kinds of nasty diseases.

pmpn8ez

Just Browsing
Media
jonb...thats an interesting point you bring up...the 'familiarity'...i have a cousin [female] that when we were 16 met at a family reunion for the 2nd time in our lives. I lived in the south and she in the...mmmmm...extreme far west with lots of water around it... There was an instant attraction between us and for the next 3 weeks we were inseparable. Exchanging ideas and dreams and stuff, we found we were on the same page about so many things. Then as it will, the subject of sex came up and we had this long talk about it, even though we were SO attracted to each other, virtually strangers, we WERE 1st cousins. My Dad and her Mom were brother and sister. Realizing the consequences, we just never could bring ourselves to the act. We still are very close to this day and my heart just leaps every time i see her. She feels the same about me still but we are separated by a great distance still and still cousins. There is WAY more involved than just the 2 people dude. If it ever came out and it would...could you imagine the rift it would cause in your families? :wub:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media

pmpn8ez

Just Browsing
Media
Well in the animal world...cows for instance, there is a thing called 'line breeding', where family members with strong desireable characteristics are put together in a pen when the female is in season and encouraged to breed, trying to increase the chances of having offspring with the desireable characteristics. Sometimes you get some funky, retarded cow...but hey, its just a cow...dont think its a good idea with humans.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by pmpn8ez@Jul 7 2004, 04:02 AM
Well in the animal world...cows for instance, there is a thing called 'line breeding', where family members with strong desireable characteristics are put together in a pen when the female is in season and encouraged to breed, trying to increase the chances of having offspring with the desireable characteristics. Sometimes you get some funky, retarded cow...but hey, its just a cow...dont think its a good idea with humans.
I'm not even going to beother to keep this thing on topic, so....

LOL Well, you can see the results of how line breeding play out in the human realm: The royal family of the UK. No offence intended toward our fellow hung Brits.

It wasn't until the introduction of some new (actually very distant) blood, that the 2 cute kids came along. We'll see how well Harry and William hold up into adulthood, however. So much inbreeding over the centuries. And to think some backwater families actually achieved similar results in just a few generations LOL

OK, it's late and I obviously ramble when I'm sleepy. -_- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious the term "kissing cousins" came from somewhere. When you're young, your family is who you see the most, but you're supposed to learn pretty qucikly to stop after kissing, or before if you're smart!

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
adopted is ok!
I slept with my adopted brother when young. He had a whopper and would prod hard. at the age of 9 we were caught under the sheets jerkin each other off. We were moved to separate rooms after that. (lucky that was ALL we were caught doing)