SLEEPING WITH A FEMALE COUSIN

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Sleeping with relatives is OK in my book. It's what you do in the bed when you're awake that's the problem.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One of my first sexual experiences was with a 2nd cousin. It was only oral sex and we were very young (13 and 12). I don't think there is anything wrong as long as it isn't forced and there isn't too much of an age gap.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by pmpn8ez@Jul 7 2004, 12:02 AM
Well in the animal world...cows for instance, there is a thing called 'line breeding', where family members with strong desireable characteristics are put together in a pen when the female is in season and encouraged to breed, trying to increase the chances of having offspring with the desireable characteristics. Sometimes you get some funky, retarded cow...but hey, its just a cow...dont think its a good idea with humans.
Unfortunately line breeding in animals does also produce many unwanted characteristics. In purebred dogs, for instance, for all the benefits, there are just as many, if not more negative characteristics. I have a pure bred dog, and at age 4 she developed a cataract and she is also plagued with severe allergies, which my vet says are a result of being a pure breed and registered. If she was a show dog, I would not be able to show her or breed her. In large breeds, look at how many have problems with bone deformities like hip dysplasia and blood disorders as a result of being pure, not to mention some of the ones who do have mental problems. All in the name of being "pure" breeders have created mutant dogs. My vet told me that mutts are the healthiest dogs in general because the gene pools stay clean, instead of breeding siblings and cousins and such. It's worse than a family reunion in Arkansas.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ouch,

Prep, that was harsh but true! In fact some breeders are now breeding dogs with other dogs that are close to their kind to weed out health issues inherent in that particular breed. Have you ever seen the pug /Sharpei mix.It is adorable. As for the mental illness and extreme physical problems of in breeding, look at the crown families of Europe. King George's madness, the Hapsburg jaw, Queen Isabella and Juana de Loca of Portugal,King Ludwig of Bavaria, Prince Alexei's hemophillia, are all results of generations of inbreeding. The list goes on and on. o read more about it go to: www.xs$all.nl/~kvenjb/madmon.htm. The site is called "Joan's mad monarch series" Enjoy or not.

Naughty

nicepenis89

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I highly recomend it, i had sex with my female cousin when she was 18 and i was 20 and it was the hottest sex ive ever had. ive been with about 12 girls since then and nothing can match how horny we both were. I mean we blew each others minds it was so good. It was because we both knew we shouldnt but we really went at it. Use a condom and have fun!

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I highly recomend it, i had sex with my female cousin when she was 18 and i was 20 and it was the hottest sex ive ever had. ive been with about 12 girls since then and nothing can match how horny we both were. I mean we blew each others minds it was so good. It was because we both knew we shouldnt but we really went at it. Use a condom and have fun!
I couldn`t agree more!:rolleyes:
I believe that having safe sex with your cousin is far more important than it being an INCESTIOUS behaviour!:rolleyes:
But who gives a fuck who you fuck as long as you have protection, right?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You bumped a 6 year old thread....nice...troll

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Why did you ressurect a 6 year old thread?

I recommend cumming inside your cousin next time, procreate and contribute to the further delinquency of your gene pool. Please.

Nickstevens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not quite sure what to say. I guess if she is a distant cousin, its all right if it is not completely avoidable. I saw some forum actually where there is a support group for cousins as couples - the website name was cousinsforcouples.com or something like that.

Whatever it is - just give it some though before you put your...eh - foot forward.