Sleeping with a Virgin

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only one that I know of. I was too, so I really had nothing to compare it to other than it was sex and it was good.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I never have and don't think there is anything wrong with it but I do think at a certain age it would be strange.

Twistbarbie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not done it, not sure I'd want too. I waited till I was older to lose the v card and selected a guy for the task. If I'm truthful I don't think I'd like the reverse, not sure I'd want to be teaching a guy what to do.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never have and don't think there is anything wrong with it but I do think at a certain age it would be strange.

This. I never have and I think I'm definitely at an age where I would feel strange about it. I certainly wouldn't purposefully seek it out, put it that way.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder if women feels it more strange about sleeping with a guy who's a virgin than a guy would be?

If I'm brutally honest... in general... I think so. I think age comes into it though.

For me, I think it's a Lizard Brain thing and that kind of bugs me.

Last edited:

crazyforthickness

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I slept with 2 virgins. My husband & another flame. I don't have a problem sleeping with someone who is a virgin , it's not like I'm going to start getting with physical with someone and just stop because he's a virgin. In highschool I slept with someone (the flame) who was AMAZING in bed and found out later from his best friend he was a virgin. I have slept with a guy who was HORRIBLE in bed and had multiple partners. Don't judge a book by its cover. You could sleep with someone who lies to get you in bed , but is a virgin. I think it also depends on your first experience and how you value it etc.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I might be done with virgins and the relatively inexperienced. I have fucked a few, and we had fun, but I'm at a point where any sex I have outside my marriage is meant to remind me who I was before monogamy with my husband, and what I wanted to explore back then. A virgin probably cannot help with those goals.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never had a good experience in sleeping with a virgin, or very inexperienced guy. Merely because they had no experience and didn't know what they were doing. And unfortunately, they didn't really seem to keen to learn anything....more of just a rabbit fucking session and wham-bam-thankyou-mam.

If they would have been open to suggestions and learning, then I would probably have enjoyed it a lot more.