Sliding Between Ass Cheeks?

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well...this is something I do with my wife since I am so small and have a hard time penetrating her with any length. She will lay on her stomach and i straddle her ass and slide my little dick between her ass cheeks (just like tit fucking). It only takes a minute or two and it makes me cum on her ass.

I really enjoy doing it --but it wasnt until I watched one of the guys that fuck her regularly do that to her. He is a pretty good size and watching his big cock slide between her cheeks was amazing. Even better when he shot his load all over her back like that too.

Just wondered if any of you bigger guys enjoyed doing that too.

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its called hot dogging btw

Ahhh--ok I wondered if there was a name for it.

It just looks so much better with a big cock between her cheeks. I have even gotten behind the guy while he was doing that to my wifes ass so I could squeeze them together for him.

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well...this is something I do with my wife since I am so small and have a hard time penetrating her with any length. She will lay on her stomach and i straddle her ass and slide my little dick between her ass cheeks (just like tit fucking). It only takes a minute or two and it makes me cum on her ass.

I really enjoy doing it --but it wasnt until I watched one of the guys that fuck her regularly do that to her. He is a pretty good size and watching his big cock slide between her cheeks was amazing. Even better when he shot his load all over her back like that too.

Just wondered if any of you bigger guys enjoyed doing that too.

I have an extremely small dick,3.5 inches.My GF is a SSBBW(Super Sized Big Beautiful Woman)5' and 280lbs and I am a BHM(Big Handsome Man) 5'8" and 210lbs.I have no trouble fucking.I just can't go deep.How small are you?I thought I was the smallest guy on the planet.

To answser your question,yes.I have hot dog my GF.She doesn't like anal so we compromised with hot dogging.When she and I are horny,and she is on her period,we can both get off hot dogging.

bi_oisin_sub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ah shit ya i used to love that, for some reason i have not done that to my current girlfriend yet. Will have to rectify that.

Oh and you lucky lucky man, i would so love to watch a guy with a big cock do my girlfriend.

Last edited:

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have an extremely small dick,3.5 inches.My GF is a SSBBW(Super Sized Big Beautiful Woman)5' and 280lbs and I am a BHM(Big Handsome Man) 5'8" and 210lbs.I have no trouble fucking.I just can't go deep.How small are you?I thought I was the smallest guy on the planet.

To answser your question,yes.I have hot dog my GF.She doesn't like anal so we compromised with hot dogging.When she and I are horny,and she is on her period,we can both get off hot dogging.

Im only 3.5" long when Im hard and pretty thin too. It looks even smaller when its between her big ass cheeks though. lol

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Had an ex with a lovely 44" bubble ass who when we showered, would grab my cock and slide it between her ass. GOD it felt incredible, and to top it off she'd say " mmm you're getting lost in my ass cheeks"

Sigh... lol

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wife & I'll be spooning, and sometimes i'll go hard, after awhile she raises her leg a little, and I slow fuck her puss from behind. she just loves it on a cold Sat or Sunday morning.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ahhh--ok I wondered if there was a name for it.

It just looks so much better with a big cock between her cheeks. I have even gotten behind the guy while he was doing that to my wifes ass so I could squeeze them together for him.

Thought of hot dogging him while you're at it?

fieldsb4

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Had an ex with a lovely 44" bubble ass who when we showered, would grab my cock and slide it between her ass. GOD it felt incredible, and to top it off she'd say " mmm you're getting lost in my ass cheeks"

Sigh... lol

You lucky SOB!! My wifes ass is 40" around--i can only imagine how nice a bigger one would feeel.

Thought of hot dogging him while you're at it?

There is a good possibility.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You lucky SOB!! My wifes ass is 40" around--i can only imagine how nice a bigger one would feeel.

:biggrin1: Oh man, you have no idea. The best part was like I said earlier, she'd throw in a teasing line like "my huge ass is swallowing that cock" or something like that. Which was true, looking down at it, my cock literally got lost between her cheeks( not that it's hard to do, I'm 5" but her ass made it look tiny). Drove me nuts, she was very proud of how big her ass was, which made it all that much hotter.