sloppy seconds anyone?

Mikal_11

Just Browsing
Media
greetings my fellow bros - Im new and seen alot - I will post here if its ok

so my wife runs a home daycare during the day while I work 1st at a electronics plant. This asian women i worked with got word and spoke to wifey bout doing some babysitting, on occasion her boyfried (huge black handsome guy)would come by and pickup for her. Well one night in bed wife was extremely horney we got to playing with scenarios and I ask her (my wife is pretty - not thin but slight pearshape wide hips) if he (black guy) ever hit on her....she paused for 30 seconds and in a very horney low key voice whispered - "yes" by this time her checks are burning up and she is soaking wet. I touched her and said gosh - you are real wet and ask her how big he was - she did not hesitate and used her hand to show me his girth - my heart was beating fast (Im thinking naw we have role played she shitting she didnt)she said he came by for a backpack accidently hit slightly with his forearm she said after that we wanted to take her in the bedroom and she agreed and he made her suck his dick (she said she almost up chucked) and he came on her face, when I ask her if he got her(bang) she waited real long and said yes - I got mad like an ass and she said What you know I wouldnt do that and got pissed ever since I role play - QUESTION???Members
Based on this story and it is true - do you think she said what she did?

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
PILEDRIVER said:
i use to know a girls once, she was a complete slut. she had sex with three different guys in a day. she was branded as the 'carmoen deuviladas de prosa' ( the fucking slut devil). once she had fucked a new groom and the wife broke her legs and tore her eyes out. good riddens i say, she deserved it. she tried it on me a while back way before this but i just kicked her pussy and told her to fuck off.
Piledriver tells the most interesting stories.

LargeDoubleDouble

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
greetings my fellow bros - Im new and seen alot - I will post here if its ok

so my wife runs a home daycare during the day while I work 1st at a electronics plant. This asian women i worked with got word and spoke to wifey bout doing some babysitting, on occasion her boyfried (huge black handsome guy)would come by and pickup for her. Well one night in bed wife was extremely horney we got to playing with scenarios and I ask her (my wife is pretty - not thin but slight pearshape wide hips) if he (black guy) ever hit on her....she paused for 30 seconds and in a very horney low key voice whispered - "yes" by this time her checks are burning up and she is soaking wet. I touched her and said gosh - you are real wet and ask her how big he was - she did not hesitate and used her hand to show me his girth - my heart was beating fast (Im thinking naw we have role played she shitting she didnt)she said he came by for a backpack accidently hit slightly with his forearm she said after that we wanted to take her in the bedroom and she agreed and he made her suck his dick (she said she almost up chucked) and he came on her face, when I ask her if he got her(bang) she waited real long and said yes - I got mad like an ass and she said What you know I wouldnt do that and got pissed ever since I role play - QUESTION???Members
Based on this story and it is true - do you think she said what she did?
sounds like she did! and enjoyed!:biggrin1:

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is a big fantasy of mine (either female or male) but unfortunately I've never experienced it. It would have to be fresh though, not from some random unknown person and not knowing how long it had been in there. A colleague at work complained of pulling a girl in some trashy club in Bristol and going down on her in an out of the way corner only to find she was already full of cum (must have been a classy venue).

The closest I've got is causing a situation like this. I had a friend that I'd have sex with fairly regularly, he had a boyfriend I didn't like as he bullied me at school (not that it makes it much better, but at the time I was fairly foolish and didn't really care). One day we had sex when he finished work while he waited for his boyfriend to come and pick him up, but unfortunately for him his boyfriend noticed the cum still seeping from his ass when they got home.

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
fucking a girl who had fucked a guy earlier is nothing more than fucking a prostitute, only difference is you aren't paying her.

rather disgusting if you ask me.. guess if you're looking for a quick fuck because you can't get anything else then it's understandable :D

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Many of you seem negative about the idea. Well, to each his own. As for me, one of my biggest fantasies is enjoying sloppy seconds just after my best friend has fucked my wife with his huge cock and blasted his cum deep inside her.

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
RCD, I could not agree more, something about cum dripping from a hot pussy that just gets me going too:)

quote=RCDevotee;1498915]Many of you seem negative about the idea. Well, to each his own. As for me, one of my biggest fantasies is enjoying sloppy seconds just after my best friend has fucked my wife with his huge cock and blasted his cum deep inside her.[/quote]

B_GEatonSkyfly

Sexy Member
Media
Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been there...
In college my girlfriend and I swapped with her roomate and her boyfriend.
She liked getting me inside after he came first as a lube, and my girlfriend loved to watch me stuff her holes with my cock as they watched his cum ooze out around my shaft as I worked myself into her.
He was about 6" inches hard compared to my 10 1/2".
They would take turns eating our cum from each others pussies.
Sometimes my girlfriend and he would get it on also, and then we would swap back again.