Small girl, big cock

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know what it is about tiny girls that causes my heart to race. I'm sure there is some deep emotional problem I have........So how small are you honey bunch?

same thing here, no need to try and dig up a reason that its bad, there is just SOMETHING about that size contrast...

and yeah Gisella, what's the rest of the story with regards to your sweet lil petiteness?

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As I've said before on here, I love tiny girls! Matter of fact, I'm trying to get a date with a girl who is about 4'-7" and 75 lbs....and she is of age, prolly mid 30s. I really don't think it will fit in her, but it'll be fun trying!

I'd pay to see that, Quercusone!

hardten

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude looked at ur profile ...you will kill that poor girl !!! 75 lbs only ? Ur dick must weigh that much LOL.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can I be yours?

So does that mean I stand on the sidelines after I tag you?......That didn't come out right. Hmmmmm.....So does that mean when I tag you, you go in and I come out?......Shit that doesn't sound right either. ........NO. You can't be my tag team partner!:biggrin1:

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So does that mean I stand on the sidelines after I tag you?......That didn't come out right. Hmmmmm.....So does that mean when I tag you, you go in and I come out?......Shit that doesn't sound right either. ........NO. You can't be my tag team partner!:biggrin1:
:thinking: :tounge-in-cheek: :tongue-tied: :blindfold: :why:

Sounded wrong on all levels...

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I may have to plan a trip tp Dallas!!!!!

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah... i don't know what it is, but i've always had the same issues... as several have mentioned in this thread... including the ladies. there is something disturbing about my infatuation with petite women. clearly a case of fantasy ruling over reality. it's one thing that i'm 6'6"/225. a whole different issue concerning them and my penis size. and then gisella and autumn have to go and say they are petite and love it too. you're not helping you know!! :tongue:

seriously though... its nice to know i'm not the only one out there that is disturbed like this. :wink:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah... i don't know what it is, but i've always had the same issues... as several have mentioned in this thread... including the ladies. there is something disturbing about my infatuation with petite women. clearly a case of fantasy ruling over reality. it's one thing that i'm 6'6"/225. a whole different issue concerning them and my penis size. and then gisella and autumn have to go and say they are petite and love it too. you're not helping you know!! :tongue:

seriously though... its nice to know i'm not the only one out there that is disturbed like this. :wink:

Oh man....you are 6'6" giant...:eek: :cool:

Just imagine...I'm 5'2"...:tongue:

Yeh, Autumn and myself are bad....lol...

But the situation in question is trully exciting for the imagination for sure.

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh man....you are 6'6" giant...:eek: :cool:

Just imagine...I'm 5'2"...:tongue:

Yeh, Autumn and myself are bad....lol...

But the situation in question is trully exciting for the imagination for sure.
wow, you are small. :rolleyes: yeah... i once dated a girl that was 5'0" (the tallest i've ever hooked up with was 5'6"). people use to laugh when they saw us... if only they really knew. it made for some crazy times... and great memories. definitely challenging but absolutely worth it to me.

and yes... you two are bad! :notworthy: