Small Girl Vs. HUGE Dick...My fave :)

Huge&Str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok...so here is a vid I thought some of u might enjoy....Stars Melissa Doll and Nick Nude (fellow canadians of mine..lol)...I realize this may be a repost..but guess what? TOO BAD :)...B/C it deserves to be reposted..haha..ENJOY

Melissa Doll Car Fuck

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love this clip...it is proof that size really does matter. I have seen many clips of Melissa Doll fucking and nothing makes her moan and scream like this big dick.

biz4two

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
She certainly is not the tightest pussy I have seen, but she still had to feel all that GIRTH! Really nice video!

She is a cutie for sure! Love those eyes, hair, and mouth. Total SEXY!!!...IMO.

On edit: Forgot to mention her chest! Gosh...I just totally love the natural look. Small or large...doesn't matter...and she has very SEXY nipples! WOW...I'm already dripping pre-cum. ;)

biz
:biggrin1:

Last edited:

str8mark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Great video. That guy was huge. I thought she was going to pass out. She was very pretty - never seen her before. love the natural look, too.

Mike7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He was thick 4 sure. She's a petite lover dream, super cute face, nice moaner, small tits on a sub-100 lb body. Some sites had her @ 5'1" or 5'2" in height. My fave, great post :)

It's tough getting a good fuck on in a car but she still had a higher gear left to go trust me.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
That is a fucking great video.. While i prefer my girls with more meat on them it has to be said fucking a small girl from time to time makes your cock look even bigger.. Love this video and the balls on the guy !

Who is he ?

linus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great vid.

Funny thing though - the guy reminded me of Matt Damon (kinda looks like him) and I had the Sara Silverman "I am f*#@ing Matt Damon" song in my head while watching it.