Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by cr8tive@Sep 8 2005, 08:23 PM
Hi... I'm pretty short. 5'5" - 5'6". I'm not sure what the exact length is, but it's over 7 - looks pretty big on me anyway. I have a couple of pics in the gallery.

This is my first post... I've been lurking for a couple of months. Hello, everyone!
[post=341625]Quoted post[/post]​

glad to see you participate!

5'8" (dr says it's more like 5'7.5") and 7"

LuckyLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Tefysty@Sep 9 2005, 12:45 AM
well I kinda fit into the small and hung group. Im 5'10, 140lbs and 9.75X7 so looks huge on me!
[post=341632]Quoted post[/post]​
:toast:
Yeah, big dicks just seems to look even bigger on short or skinny guys.

And 'skinny' is my favourite physical type... ;)

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by cr8tive@Sep 8 2005, 07:23 PM
Hi... I'm pretty short. 5'5" - 5'6". I'm not sure what the exact length is, but it's over 7 - looks pretty big on me anyway. I have a couple of pics in the gallery.

This is my first post... I've been lurking for a couple of months. Hello, everyone!
[post=341625]Quoted post[/post]​

HOT pics, my friend! You are a tasty welcome addition...

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello, all. In college I met a guy who was 14" long and 7" around. He was 5'3". His girlfriend (at least 5'8" I think) introduced herself to me at the student union and invited me to come over on the weekend for a party. I did not know she had a boyfriend and when I showed up there she and her two roommates were there along with her boyfriend. After a bit one thing led to another and the women wanted to see mine and compare us. His was not the biggest I have seen, but still pretty incredible and on him it looked amazing. Also in school I became involved with some friends who were on the swim team. One guy was about 5'8" and he had a girlfriend who was reputed to be a size queen (which was true). She had a boyfriend back home who was 12" she said. Anyway, the swimmer guy she dated was reputed to be hung too. One Sunday afternoon the three of us were the only one is the house and she decided she wanted to see mine. He was not too happy about it but went along. Turns out he was 12" too but only about 6" around.

In the years since I have been approached by a few other guys who were similar (more or less 12"+) and several of them were 5'8" to 6'. I myself am 6' tall. Not short but not super tall either.

Over a recent holiday weekend I was visiting a nudist resort in Florida. It was a huge crowd. While there I met another guy and his wife and he was 6'1" and appeared very huge flaccid. They approached to chat and later they invited me to dinner and later that evening I learned he was erect 14.5" by 7.5". Just as a point of reference, that same weekend I was standing in line at a bar at the resort and a lady was there to and we started talking about the weather (seriously, it was starting to lightening and people were seeking cover...Florida in the summer). Her husband joined us a moment later and we chatted amicably. He was at least 6'8" or 6'9" and showed all of maybe 2" flaccid at most. I point this out to illustrate that from my experience at least, height has nothing to do with size.

Reactions: HorsemanUK

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by BigBen@Sep 9 2005, 04:16 PM
I point this out to illustrate that from my experience at least, height has nothing to do with size.
[post=341776]Quoted post[/post]​

Okay, I almost thought it was an usefull tip-off to find massive cocks at couples....Did you wear perhaps just a t-shirt at this nudist resort ?

index.asp

Thanks for the welcome guys... Hopefully, I'll get more involved in the discussions here... Seems like a great group.

Re: the topic... It's good to see there are others out there like me. I've certainly had partners who have been surprised by what they find (and I'm a grower not a shower, so that contributes too). Even though I'm not enormous, the ratio of penis size to body size makes it look bigger than it is.