Small guys with big dicks

heavy-chevy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As we all know, being tall doesn't always mean having a big cock. I've got a pretty nice sized piece despite being only 5' 4", which is below the average height for most guys. Has anyone else here had encounters with guys who are short-statured yet well endowed?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Plenty of them! Really loads. Just look at George Stepanopolous 4 1

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
I used to hook up with a guy that was 5'2" and had a dick down to his knee... literally. It was 10"...and thick. I measured it myself. One of the biggest dicks I've seen. I'm a real skeptic when it comes to dick size. For the most part, I think 99% of men lie about their dick size. But back to the little guy with the huge dick. He's a TOTAL bottom. Figures!

Reactions: Lawrence Pointer

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
heavy-chevy said:
Has anyone else here had encounters with guys who are short-statured yet well endowed?

You bet. In the Army I was acquainted with two guys, both about 5'-2" tall, and they were carrying 9 inchers below. In the gang showers they loved to show their pride and joy.

There's an old saying, "Large man...large cock! Small man...ALL cock!"

davec94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dicks look bigger on small guys, so having a big dick and being small can make it look colossal. this can work to your advantage i guess.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Plenty of them! Really loads. Just look at George Stepanopolous 4 1

Yes, he is short (I would have thought he was closer to 4'11" or 5'), but about 15+ years ago I saw his flaccid, and he isn't that big. But, who knows, he may be a "grower" and not a shower. I sure hope he is a grower, for his sake.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A buddy of mine in college and I always used to tell the women, "Trust us, it's all about proportions." We were both well above average in the crotch department, and since we were both about 5'7", our 7.5 inches looked more like nine. An ability to use it well and some charm resulting from shorter guys trying harder to prove we're up to the task resulted in plenty of action and even more satisfaction from partners. I like the fact that I'm a short guy packin my jeans well.

deepdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yep, it happens. Had a boyfriend for a bitwho was 5'5" and had 11" - true, I measured it several different ways. It was a huge turn-on.

BTW, I don't get his "official" largest cock at 10.5" or so. I've seen 'em 11- 12.5" but I guess these guys don't get surveyed at malls.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've definitely opened a few big presents in small packages...I'm not exactly tall at 5'8", but do quite nicely for my height (or so I'm told)

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm 5'6, 150 lbs and almost 8" when throbbing and drooling.

It definitely looks bigger on my bod than it would on a bigger, more massy one.