Small men/big cocks

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I started these two new threads,Big men/small cocks and Small men/big cocks to show that there is really no connection between body size and penis size. I hope you guys enjoy. Let me hear your opinions about my decision. Whether good or bad.

small.jpg

small 2.jpg

small 3.jpg

small 4.jpg

D

deleted490601

great decision.. shows that often big things come in small packages!

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Had a roommate once. If he stood 5'4 he was tall, and I doubt he weighed more than 115lbs. I think 15 of the 115lbs was in his dick. Thought I would pass out the first time I saw him nude - and soft. 7" minimum and drooping to his thighs. Alas, I never saw him hard, although his package when fully dressed occasionally seems "fuller" than usual. Wonder whatever happened to him?

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like this thread, mature - you always pick winners. The funny thing is, I can't tell that the guys are "small" stature from the pictures. I wish there were something in the frame with them to compare. A couple of them I was sure were tall guys. If you ever find any with the big guys with small cocks standing next to small guys with big cocks, that would be a real treat.

VoyeurEx

Legendary Member
Media
I went swimming once and there was another Black guy two lockers down who was nothing more than 5'2" tall, very slender, and for a man - he was CUTE AS A BUTTON! He was the nicest guy in the WORLD! But HE had a LONG, SLENDER DICK that "drooped to his thighs" like the guy in the post above! He wore THE FUCK outta those red, white, and blue US flag swimming trunks (Speedo-type)!

I got excited JUST LOOKING at him, but was able to CONTAIN it! We DID talk to each other but that was all! There was a certain vibe between us, but I wasn't curious enough to see where THAT would go! I only saw him a couple of times after that!

this is alright. i'm a shorter guy.. every women i've ever slept with has been surprised that i was so much bigger that thier taller bf's.. I was always so surprised they thought there was a connection that a bigger dick was always on a bigger man

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Likewise. As I've often recounted, I had a mate when younger who stood about 5' 4". The first time that he whipped his cock out my jaw dropped. It was bigger than a Red Bull can, even when fully flaccid - thick, long and (unusually - we're in the UK) circumcised, with a big helmet.

The image of him standing there with his big cock hanging out in front of him is burned in my memory!

AlexDB9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Used to date a 5'6" 135lb guy with small hands and size 7 shoes and a 9 1/2 inch cock. I spent the summer of my 24th year getting re-sized by that monster. It looked ridiculously huge on him. He stayed rock hard for ages and would walk around the house...whew. I dated another guy about the same height and build. 8 1/2 and probably about 7 girth. He wore workout pants a lot; there was no hiding that big dong of his.

The smallest dick I've ever seen was on a strapping 6'5" stud--the size of my pinky. I would have been fine bending him over but he said he was a top. Cough.

There's no correlation between height, build or size of various body parts.

Last edited: