Small men/big cocks

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've told my story on a different thread before.

I had a co-worker who is a smaller guy, smaller build about 5'4- 5'3 so definitely smaller than me (I'm 5'10) one day we ended up at the urinal together and he pulled out the biggest, thickest soft cock I've ever seen, beautiful foreskin too, nice and smooth. His soft cock was about 5 x 5 inches....actually I'd go so far as to say his soft cock is as big as mine is erect (I can only image how big his dick is when he's hard) it was hard not to get an erection as it was a beautiful cock and such a surprise to see a small guy with a big dick. You never know some times what a guy is hiding in his pants because I could never see any type of visible VPL or large bulge...but he was definitely a pleasant surprise.

Cute too, dirty blonde hair and deep blue eyes. But sadly, I don't work in that office anymore...sigh.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've told my story on a different thread before.

I had a co-worker who is a smaller guy, smaller build about 5'4- 5'3 so definitely smaller than me (I'm 5'10) one day we ended up at the urinal together and he pulled out the biggest, thickest soft cock I've ever seen, beautiful foreskin too, nice and smooth. His soft cock was about 5 x 5 inches....actually I'd go so far as to say his soft cock is as big as mine is erect (I can only image how big his dick is when he's hard) it was hard not to get an erection as it was a beautiful cock and such a surprise to see a small guy with a big dick. You never know some times what a guy is hiding in his pants because I could never see any type of visible VPL or large bulge...but he was definitely a pleasant surprise.

Cute too, dirty blonde hair and deep blue eyes. But sadly, I don't work in that office anymore...sigh.

Very interesting!! Any more to this story??
Did you say anything to him about his huge size??

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Very interesting!! Any more to this story??
Did you say anything to him about his huge size??

Not much more. Since that time and the time I quit we had a urinal run in about 4 more times...each time it looked more impressive than the last. But its been about two years since I've left that office. We're facebook friends and I see him every so often when I visit that office but I never said anything to him about his massive uncut cock...too shy. Lol

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had an appointment with a technical sales rep in my office yesterday. I had never met the guy before and was nearly shocked out of my seat by the guys shear physical size: 6 ft 6 in (his height came up in later conversation) and I would guess 280 lbs or more. The guy was just plain huge.

I recall thinking to myself, I feel really bad for him if he is just average in the cock department as it would look tiny on him and probably earn him more laughs than deserved.