Small Waist and Large Thighs?!

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
I have a 28"-30" waist, and yet my thigs are awkwardly sized so that I really should be buying 34" trousers/jeans! It's so annoying! :mad:

It's worse when deciding underwear, because based on waist size (which I assume is the correct factor to consider), I always get them in a small size. But they are always tight around my thighs! If I get them in a medium, it'll fit better, but they are too lose around my waist! :mad:

Does anyone else have this problem? And does anyone know any brands of underwear that cater for this lol? :tongue:

Honkworm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Let's see a picture in your undies. Then maybe we can make some suggestions. Boxers, briefs, boxer-briefs? A picture is worth a thousand words.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's probably the skinny jeans. Your legs don't look huge. My thighs are kind of big for some jeans too--like the hair wears off the middle of both thighs, but most cords and slacks fit comfortably.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
You could get your pants, even your jeans, taylored. I just buy a size up and wear a belt--even with jeans. Sometimes I go without a belt and just let my pants fall a bit... luckily my ass is barely large enough to keep thm from falling off.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Underwear: buy the larger size, and do a quick modification.

Make two slits in the waistband, about an inch apart. When doing so, be sure the slit is superficial, and does not go all the way through, and does not sever the elastic. Now sever the elastic, and pull the ends each through a slit. Knot the ends so that they are forced to remain accessible. When wearing the undies, use the elastic as a drawstring.

Where this alteration is impossible, have a drawstring put in.

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This must be a problem encountered by many professional sportsmen - especially sprinters and cyclists. I think they just go commando style

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This must be a problem encountered by many professional sportsmen - especially sprinters and cyclists. I think they just go commando style

Check out N2N brand ...they have less elastic in the legs usually and are very stretchy...some VERY sexy styles too. Honestly those undies in your pic do nothing for you. In the pics your legs dont look that big, HOWEVER, you do have ass! thats where the tightness comes in on your upper thighs when wearing undies. Try boxers if the n2n are too expensive. I have troubles finding undies I like...but usually go commando. Also the C2N Bamboo style briefs/boxers/jock are very nice fitting and accomodate for more upfront. :) Right now these are my faves...fit in the legs/ass well and have a good strechy pouch for the bigger bits up front.

If you go cheap on undies, you'll usually get what you pay for if you have "special" needs. :)

OH..Also ErgoWear is good...but you can buy them only online....

hope this helps..

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sometimes the legs can be tight on boxer briefs, but pretty much nothing has the supported pouch some boxer briefs have because the pouch has to be attached to the short legs to cantilever the pouch out away from your body a little bit. Mostly briefs lack that support and just mash your balls down between your legs.

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had your same problem when I was totally into body building, some 10 years ago.
Even though I still work out, i stopped the power lifting etc, because I decided it was too much a hassle for everything, so I became lean and solved my problem with clothes. Still, I have big (relative) thighs, but most "regular fit" pants in my waist size fit me, now.

There is always a compromise!

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same problem here... I made the mistake of buying square cut briefs. They don't work because they ride up my thigh. The boxer briefs cut off my thighs...so those don't work either. As a result I just go commando most of the time... on the rare occasion I don't I might wear a jock.

As far as jeans/pants go, I have to get the waist size right. There is nothing worse that wearing a belt and having the waist bunch up from too much material. Most of my pants are just really fitted in the thighs and ass.

heist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's because of the chicken-leg conspiracy! :eek:

Seriously though, I think anyone who with strong legs has that problem... it's a shame so many guys are satisfied with having twigs for legs and compensating for them with skinny jeans.