Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Man, to each his own :confused: ... but for me, I can't feel sexy and be humiliated or humiliate others, no matter what the details of the situation are.

Is there an echo in here :biggrin1:

Seriously, my thoughts exactly. Probably why I'm not into, or can't get off to S&M

Kafm

1st Like
Media
I have a question about SPH.

Do guys will small willies really enjoy being humiliated or do they just get into it because it's the only attention their penis is ever likely to receive? Much how freaks used to join Victorian freak shows... they don't grow up thinking "all I want to be is a side show attraction" but there is little else they are able to do.

Surely these guys don't, from puberty, decide they want to spend their sexual lives being mocked.

All quite tragic really isn't it!
Not all of them do. It's a fetish and humiliation is a fetish in general. Some people get off on being told they're nothings. Those will small dicks, well, it's something to be made fun of over, so they enjoy it. It's the similar, in fact the exact opposite, of guys who want to be worshiped for their size to the point they get surgery/use saline/pump to the point of disfigurement.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can definitely understand the humiliation mentality. It's a natural response to an unfortunate situation (e.g. being born with a micropenis) that one would not have wished for themselves. It's kind of like turning lemons into lemonade - if someone can get an erotic charge out of their perceived or actual lack, why not enjoy that thrill? I sometimes get off when I think about my boyfriend having his face smothered by huge tits, because I know I'll never be able to give him that. It's not a huge part of my fantasy life but it creeps in occasionally and I try to enjoy it when it does.

As for janpa, I think it's good that you've found something that works for you - being a bottom. I'm sure there are some guys out there who are turned on by the fact that you'd be too small to fuck them even if you wanted to - and as long as you're getting your ass reamed and some 100% top guy is reaming your ass, everyone's happy, right?

rackrackrack

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey man,

Having a micropenis is often related to some kind of body or hormonal disfunction. Have you ever considered surgery? I really think you should consider that possibility with the seriousity it deserves. It's not normal to have a penis like yours but there are really effective solutions for people like you.

Think about it.