smegma

IntentsOfCare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What ever! You mean you were incapable of washing your dick once or twice a day? Ridiculous!

I LOVE YOU XD! True shit!

Washing your dick is faster, easier and feels better than brushing your teeth. Pull all your teeth and you won't have to mess with that burden either. As an uncut dude, I can assure you that smegma and problems with foreskin is overexaggerated in the US

All of this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's all part of the agenda to push cutting for whatever stupid ass reason we even do it now. There is plenty of science that just says "lol wut" to it but it's still done.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a son on the way and he will never know the issues that others have with smegma or the pitfalls of an uncut penis.

Nor will he ever know how much joy a foreskin can bring a man.
It is more than a double edged sword.
Be a man, and be in the room with him, watching, while he is being circumcised.

Last edited:

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nor will he ever know how much joy a foreskin can bring a man.
It is more than a double edged sword.
Be a man, and be in the room with him, watching, while he is being circumcised.

Amen, being uncut is not something dreadful, and if you have ever witnessed a baby having that done to them and not be overwhelmed with sadness, fear, and helplessness then you are not normal.

My son is uncut and is 4 and he is taught to pull his foreskin back to pee and when in the bath tub to wash. The foreskin is not completely detached, but he needs to pull it back as much as he can without causing pain or discomfort.

GuillaumeBordeaux

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have a son on the way and he will never know the issues that others have with smegma or the pitfalls of an uncut penis.
Feel sorry for your son if you're going to cut off part of his cock because you're lazy and don't want to teach him how to clean his genitals. Wouldn't cut your daugher's clitoral hood off, why do it to your son? Poor boy :(

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm uncut. I think I've seen smegma on myself maybe twice in almost 60 years.
Two seconds of water in the shower, and never a problem.

Is it just my imagination, or is smegma used as a way for circumcised men to dis uncircumcised men, so they can feel superior, by inferring that to have a foreskin is to be unclean? Sort of like the old testament?
If smegma was really a problem, wouldn't most of us be complaining about the way women smell?
They produce about 10 times what a man can produce.

It seems to be the common opinion of those who are cut or who have little to no experience with uncut, that having a foreskin means having a smelly, cheesey dick.

How about no.

Having a smelly, cheesey dick is the trait of someone who isn't cleaning their dick enough, or properly.

craigsmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was uncut until I was 40. I remember my cock hurting real bad when I was in 3 rd grade went to dr and he retracted my foreskin. It hurt so bad. I remember screaming and crying. The dr told my dad to have me retract it every time I took a bath or went to the bathroom. Every time I did it hurt. The glands were do sensitive I could not touch them and the water hurt when it touched them. The skin that held the foreskin to the cockhead would always bleed when I retracted it. From then on the skin got tighter even though I tried to retract it and it would always bleed. At the age of 40 I developed a growth on the foreskin it had to be removed so I was circumcised. Before the circumcision I could only retract the skin over the top of my cock the bottom would not pull back at all. I cleaned everyday but my glans were sore all the time and it would bleed. Even today after 10 yrs my glans are still very sensitive after my circumcision.

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do believe most people, who are uncut, keep their cock clean. However, I think it's the 10-20 percent who don't that give the wrong impression about uncut cocks. However, it's not just uncut guys. Honestly, I have encountered both. I have had two separate experiences where the guys cock was unclean. One was uncut, and the other was cut. And, both times I spit their cocks out. It was totally my fault though. Had alcohol (and the guys smoking cigs) not been involved, the cocks would never have gotten past my lips. I would have smelled it, it was that bad.

I have a real problem with guys, who have a date or a hook-up, to not shower and clean before hand. Seriously, why would you not? I have been in spur of the moment situations with guys before, and they have said, I wasn't planning on this happening, gonna take a quick shower first. Do you mind? Perfect. I think it should always be about mutual respect. Unfortunately, today, I don't believe there is a lot of respect going on.....

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

what a good idea..while you at it, why don't you pull all his teeth out, that will save cleaning them, and you could pull his nail's out to, again that will save cutting them. poor sod.

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As one of 5 boys and growing up where we took a once a week "Saturday Night Bath", I was lucky enough to have an older brother who saw me bathing in the bathtub and taught me how I should retract my foreskin from my glans. Not all at once, but very slowly and washing my penis regularly as I continued to retract it. I never had any problem in keeping myself clean and avoiding any pain or problems in that process. From his first "lesson" I learned how to separate the foreskin from the glans and consider his advice very helpful since my parents never taught me anything about my body or discussed things related to my body or sex--except for the "birds and bees" routine.

gaygent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a circumcised male (at birth - apparently on the advice of my grandmother who had 6 girls and one boy - my father) I find these pathetic, mind numbing cries from advocates of circumcision on the grounds of hygiene both boring and irrelevant. For if I don't wash my circumcised penis daily it will smell just like an uncut penis. I probably won't get smegma but hey neither will anyone else if they follow good hygiene procedures like all cut guys should.

Spuds

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's really not that hard to wash so I don't see what the big deal is. It takes me longer to soap up my balls and crack than it does to wash my knob. My mother taught me early that cleanliness is next to godliness!

abu101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow craigsmith, thanks for sharing that.

as someone who went thru 40 years of painful peen skin, and at age 40 finally was circumcised but still has a very sensitive peen tip, i have a question - how did you have sex all those years before circumcision ,and how is it different now.

maybe you are a rare 1 percent person who has many many more nerve cells in your peen tip than the average person. maybe that would explain the incredible skin sensitivity . are you unable to have prolonged sex (ie a few hours before having an orgasm) just due to the increased sensitivity ? or maybe you are somehow actually a LUCKY guy in that your orgasms are much more intense than the average dude. i guess there is no way to compare such things.

i dunno. thoughts ? aloha, abu

I was uncut until I was 40. I remember my cock hurting real bad when I was in 3 rd grade went to dr and he retracted my foreskin. It hurt so bad. I remember screaming and crying. The dr told my dad to have me retract it every time I took a bath or went to the bathroom. Every time I did it hurt. The glands were do sensitive I could not touch them and the water hurt when it touched them. The skin that held the foreskin to the cockhead would always bleed when I retracted it. From then on the skin got tighter even though I tried to retract it and it would always bleed. At the age of 40 I developed a growth on the foreskin it had to be removed so I was circumcised. Before the circumcision I could only retract the skin over the top of my cock the bottom would not pull back at all. I cleaned everyday but my glans were sore all the time and it would bleed. Even today after 10 yrs my glans are still very sensitive after my circumcision.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Feel sorry for your son if you're going to cut off part of his cock because you're lazy and don't want to teach him how to clean his genitals. Wouldn't cut your daugher's clitoral hood off, why do it to your son? Poor boy :(

I've never been lazy. And you're comparing apples to oranges my aardvark's snout looking cocked friend.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I apologize for referring to you as aardvark looking cock. I just realized you're a circumcised. Hypocrisy is a motherf****r..

GuillaumeBordeaux

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I apologize for referring to you as aardvark looking cock. I just realized you're a circumcised. Hypocrisy is a motherf****r..
How am I being hypocritical for calling you on your idiocy for cutting your child's cock? I am childless, but I definitely won't be doing anything like that to my child. There's no medical necessity and it takes away so much from the child. Clearly, you don't know what hypocrite means.
And please, call me whatever you want, I'm restoring my foreskin and I already feel more from sex than you every will.

Also it's NOT aesthetics, it's functionality that you're taking away from your son! The prepuce has many functions, protection and sexual. Taking that away makes what he has in his pants nothing more than a sand paper covered broom stick in comparison to the natural penis with all it's mechanical functions and sensitivity and nerve endings.

Last edited:

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i've had smegma maybe like twice in my life. even so, its not a big deal. i can see where if a person didn't have access to running water on a regular basis it could be an issue, but washing your dick is not a complicated process, it takes a second.