smegma

craigsmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I did not get married until I was 29 and was a virgin. I had never had sex with a woman until I married my wife - promise. I had encounters with men not many though. My room mate in college and I messed around all 4 years of college but after than not much. I never did top though I was always a bottom or did oral on them. It did hurt when I had sex with my wife so I had to use a lot of lube and that made it so much easier. Since I was so sensitive I came really quickly and did not last too long. After I was circ and healed up, I was able to last a lot longer but the head is still sensitive. Not like before but still sensitive. When I was circ, it was in the summer time and I had to wear a robe and no shorts since it would bleed quite a bit. It bled for about 2 months and my wife had to clean it and put salve on it to keep infection from setting up. Since I was a diabetic the doctor used non dissovlable stitches and they had to be remove - that did hurt too. but after it all healed up it too awhile to get back in the swing of things. Still sensitive though.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having been with several uncut men, I was always amazed how a beautiful uncut cock could be so tasty in the evening and how foul that thing could smell in the morning. Most didn't want their dicks sucked in the morning and one simply said "it's not clean and I don't want you near it until it is". Thank you, Ricaardo, for your honesty. But I love an uncut cock where the foreskin slides back easily and that head pops in and out - PEEK -A- BOO!!

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm uncut. I think I've seen smegma on myself maybe twice in almost 60 years.
Two seconds of water in the shower, and never a problem.

Is it just my imagination, or is smegma used as a way for circumcised men to dis uncircumcised men, so they can feel superior, by inferring that to have a foreskin is to be unclean? Sort of like the old testament?
If smegma was really a problem, wouldn't most of us be complaining about the way women smell?
They produce about 10 times what a man can produce.

If the opportunity arises.

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Having been with several uncut men, I was always amazed how a beautiful uncut cock could be so tasty in the evening and how foul that thing could smell in the morning. Most didn't want their dicks sucked in the morning and one simply said "it's not clean and I don't want you near it until it is". Thank you, Ricaardo, for your honesty. But I love an uncut cock where the foreskin slides back easily and that head pops in and out - PEEK -A- BOO!!

funny you say that because i almost always wash my cock after i cum in bed at night for that same reason. even if its just over the sink, i'll give it a rinse and its good to go.

abu101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dear CraigSmith, thank you for your honest replies. it appears you have had a very challenging sex life all these years with so many twists and turns.

i appreciate your thoughts, thank you

aloha, abu

I did not get married until I was 29 and was a virgin. I had never had sex with a woman until I married my wife - promise. I had encounters with men not many though. My room mate in college and I messed around all 4 years of college but after than not much. I never did top though I was always a bottom or did oral on them. It did hurt when I had sex with my wife so I had to use a lot of lube and that made it so much easier. Since I was so sensitive I came really quickly and did not last too long. After I was circ and healed up, I was able to last a lot longer but the head is still sensitive. Not like before but still sensitive. When I was circ, it was in the summer time and I had to wear a robe and no shorts since it would bleed quite a bit. It bled for about 2 months and my wife had to clean it and put salve on it to keep infection from setting up. Since I was a diabetic the doctor used non dissovlable stitches and they had to be remove - that did hurt too. but after it all healed up it too awhile to get back in the swing of things. Still sensitive though.

D_BenJo_Ahanakokolele

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a circumcised male (at birth - apparently on the advice of my grandmother who had 6 girls and one boy - my father) I find these pathetic, mind numbing cries from advocates of circumcision on the grounds of hygiene both boring and irrelevant. For if I don't wash my circumcised penis daily it will smell just like an uncut penis. I probably won't get smegma but hey neither will anyone else if they follow good hygiene procedures like all cut guys should.

i would kiss you if i could... a sensible cut man...

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I apologize for referring to you as aardvark looking cock. I just realized you're a circumcised. Hypocrisy is a motherf****r..

You are one wrong-headed, prejudicial, insulting ass.
Just to be clear, I am not commenting on your white knuckled embrace of circumcision.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i've had smegma maybe like twice in my life. even so, its not a big deal. i can see where if a person didn't have access to running water on a regular basis it could be an issue, but washing your dick is not a complicated process, it takes a second.

Ironically, the people of the Gobi Desert find no reason to circumcise, and manage to stay clean enough for good health.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

They smell in the morning, because of the semen breaking down under the foreskin from sex the night before. Women smell the same way in the morning, after sex in the evening. No surgery required, just a shower, or a rinse in the sink or a washcloth.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Got your red hot circumcision here....
Get it while it's still legal....

American Effort to Ban Circumcision of Minors Kicks into High Gear

With 10 states, and multiple European countries looking at a full ban, doesn't it make you wonder just a little bit why a male often gets surgery, and a female is legally protected from it? A surgery which prevents or cures nothing?

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just want to say that youngsters below the age of puberty should not be encouraged to retract their foreskins or attempt to clean under them until they naturally separate from the glans. It's all sealed together until then.

S

SirConcis

MarkLondon, your statement should be retracted. Are you aware that most boys can retract foreksin before they reach age of 3 ?

As soon as separation has occured, the skin cells start to shed and decompose (smegma) and urine collects under foreksin, a recipe for constant infections.

The message should be "retract and start to wash your baby boy as soon as foreksin can be easily retracted"

There is a huge difference betwene forefull retraction and gentle retraction. A normal human parent can gauge if the skin can slide back or whether it is still glued to the glans with a gentle retraction effor that stops when resistance is encountered.

To give the imporession that foreskins shouldn't be retracted until teenage years is SO WRONG. And it is a recipe for many visits to doctors because of infections and more importantly, a recipe for true phimosis. To ensure phimosis doesn't happen, you need to retract as often as possible during the years when you grow.

Also, if your son's foreksin retracts 50%, you still have to start cleaning the 50% of glans that can be exposed. and as the rest separates, you can gradually epose more and more of glans and thus clean more and more.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is no contradiction between what you and Mark London are saying. He is saying that foreskins should not be forced back before they have separated from the glans, and you are saying that it typically happens at age three. You are not advocating forcing them back prematurely, which would cause scarring.
A normal parent can gauge, if they know what is going on. Most don't know.
The biggest recipe for true phimosis is premature retraction. It tears the synchea, which then heals to the head and the foreskin as an adhesion. It isn't lack of washing. How did our cave ancestors do it? Foreskins rarely retract 50%. When they are ready, the synchea (membrane) breaks down, and the boy is fully retractable. I am speaking from experience, and being the father of two boys.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
MarkLondon, your statement should be retracted. Are you aware that most boys can retract foreksin before they reach age of 3 ?

That age is from a misinterpretation of Øster's work, and was cited as a fact for far too many years. It caused widespread worry among parents that their son had pathological phimosis when he failed to retract by age 3, and far too many childhood circumcisions. I take it you have an issue with the guideline that is being used by many parenting groups now, a median age for retraction of 10.5 years.

Early daily retraction can stretch out the preputial sphincter unnaturally. If a foreskin is retracted often in childhood, it loses its proper length and snugness to function correctly in adulthood. It becomes shorter and floppier, just skin hanging loosely over the head that fails to protect the glans as effectively. A person then loses the fine-touch sensory experience of feeling the glans expand against the foreskin in early tumescence or the exquisite feeling of the foreskin caressing the glans as it emerges and is covered again. The foreskin was not designed to "disappear" upon erection, though some do naturally or from early mismanagement. In fact, North Americans seem to think it's the norm, since disappearing foreskins are more common here, when in fact it's a consequence of an improper approach to development and care in childhood. Thankfully the Canadians seem to be getting the message and following the advice that most of the world has understood since time immemorial: the first person to retract should be the owner of the foreskin, and by that age he should also be the the only person to retract. Parents have no role in hurrying this process along. Almost all foreskin problems before puberty are due to parental or doctor meddling.

Where we probably agree is that parents should talk to their son when age-appropriate and ensure that he knows retraction is a normal process and will happen. All males should be given accurate information about the stages of retraction and proper care and hygiene. And yes, phimosis is a normal developmental state any time up to puberty, not a diagnosis for circumcision. Per the respected studies on this, problematic preputial stenosis cannot be diagnosed until about age 18 -- and by that age, it's an issue for less than 1% of men.

Please don't create problems where there aren't any.

S

SirConcis

You can't tell parents that statistics show foreskin retracts at age 10.5.

You tell them that foreskins can retract from birth to age X, with most boys having retractable foreksin by age 3 but until age X , it is not an issue. But you shoudl never ever imply thyat parents don't have to monitor/retract/wash their child,s forseskin until age 10.

B_SeattleYo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a few tiny hole-scars from hypospadias surgery when I was a baby. I have to clean them out about once a week.

And Red Dwarf rules!

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a son on the way and he will never know the issues that others have with smegma or the pitfalls of an uncut penis.
Or its (many) pleasures.

Smegma is about as troublesome and toxic as earwax. Really, you Americans, get over it!

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You tell them that foreskins can retract from birth to age X, with most boys having retractable foreksin by age 3 but until age X , it is not an issue. But you shoudl never ever imply thyat parents don't have to monitor/retract/wash their child,s forseskin until age 10.

If there's one thing I have learned from studying this issue and counseling parents for 30+ years, it's that far more problems arise from parental attention to a boy's foreskin than just leaving it alone. I would go so far as to say that a parent should never have to see their son's glans, period, any more than they should be checking out and washing their daughter's hymen. It's an internal part until a boy is old enough to explore and wash it himself, so it's none of their goddam business. If a parent sees their intact son's glans for any reason other than he's showing it off to them, it's a problem.

If there's one thing I have learned from studying this issue and counseling parents for 30+ years, it's that far more problems arise from parental attention to a boy's foreskin than just leaving it alone. I would go so far as to say that a parent should never have to see their son's glans, period, any more than they should be checking out and washing their daughter's hymen. It's an internal part until a boy is old enough to explore and wash it himself, so it's none of their goddam business. If a parent sees their intact son's glans for any reason other than he's showing it off to them, it's a problem.

Sorry Doc, but I will take my counseling from Mayo Clinic and legitimate medical professionals. Had two boys both uncut, and these instructions are accurate and the same as docs told me. Had the same instructions from US and foreign docs.

You want to watch junior to insure they don't get infected, especially if he starts to peel back himself and get diaper rash (little guy will flame out).

As most of the previous posters have said the key is not forcing anything that doesn't works its way naturally. I learned how retract mine from reading the same medical advice from a library book on anatomy when I was a kid (couldn't talk to anyone because all of my peer group was cut and I didn't want to just shake my dick at my mom)

Uncircumcised penis: Is special care needed? - MayoClinic.com