smell of cum

D

deleted253484

i walk into a booth at a local bookstore there was a large pile of cum of the floor like at least two guys worth. must have been just minutes old i didnt see them walk out. but the smell of the jizz was amazing i took more than a few deep breaths. wanted to bust one my self. anyone else like the smell of cum?

billybuster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The smell of cum turns me on! Sometimes when I masturbate, I try to milk cum from my cock and put it in my nose and mustache to smell while I finish!

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
never forget when a guy came on my cock to give me some lube. I jacked with his cum, stopped over and over to smell it on my hand.

No smell like that. I can smell a flowring tree in spring and get hard, the pollen smells just like sperm.

Love it.

docilej

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
....flowering tree in spring and get hard, the pollen smells just like sperm.

Wow...that explains it. When I go biking I catch that whiff...thanks dong-in-khakis...you just answered an age old question for me :)

And here I thought I was missing out on a great house party...haha....

s4play

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't love the smell of it but I don't hate it either. I'm indifferent. But there's no other smell like it

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i always kinda thought when fresh it had a bleach or Chlorine like smell when i was back in high school we had this big indoor pool on campus and i remember during swiming class i was kinda turned on like the whole place stunk like jizz. :)

Reactions: hypolimnas

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Like Vhailor48, I always thought cum smelled a lot like bleach. I think mine smelled more that way when I was younger than it does now. I've never been a big fan of the taste of cum (my own or anyone else's), but I have a guy who absolutely LOVES the taste of mine. He gives me a BJ, then swallows every drop, milking any last dribbles out like it honey. Gotta say THAT'S a turn-on for me. hehehe