Smoking and erections

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there all! I just read yesterday in the Mens health magazine that if you are a smoker your erection is not as huge as a non-smoker! Do you think that this is true? If it is then isn't it a good reason to stop smoking?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi there all! I just read yesterday in the Mens health magazine that if you are a smoker your erection is not as huge as a non-smoker! Do you think that this is true? If it is then isn't it a good reason to stop smoking?

Hey man! There is no thinking here with me. I quit smoking 2 and 1/2 months ago tomorrow. After a week or so of not smoking, I was astonished at the quality of erections I was having. I started a thread awhile back about this subject. here's the link http://www.lpsg.org/78135-stopped-smoking.html

Smokers out there....take my advice...its worth it! Josh

yurkon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey man! There is no thinking here with me. I quit smoking 2 and 1/2 months ago tomorrow. After a week or so of not smoking, I was astonished at the quality of erections I was having. I started a thread awhile back about this subject. here's the link http://www.lpsg.org/78135-stopped-smoking.html

Smokers out there....take my advice...its worth it! Josh

How much were you smoking and how did you quit?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How much were you smoking and how did you quit?

At the most I was smoking a pack and a half a day (in my teens....started at age 13), but when I quit, I was smoking a half a pack to a pack a day.
Cold turkey, but I had some extra motivation. I had a viral sinus and upper respitory infection, and went to the dr. He put me on a barage of narcotic meds to knock me out, so I got through the first week or so being doped up and it wasn't that bad. However, once I got out of my stoned stupor, I still had to deal with withdrawls, cravings and what not. It's really not that bad once you get past the first month or so. My primary motivation was that I was sick of having chronic sinus infections, respitory infections, and bad asthma (I'm asthmatic and smoked, really smart I know). Hope this helps. PM me for any further info/tips, or just need to talk josh

yurkon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At the most I was smoking a pack and a half a day (in my teens....started at age 13), but when I quit, I was smoking a half a pack to a pack a day.
Cold turkey, but I had some extra motivation. I had a viral sinus and upper respitory infection, and went to the dr. He put me on a barage of narcotic meds to knock me out, so I got through the first week or so being doped up and it wasn't that bad. However, once I got out of my stoned stupor, I still had to deal with withdrawls, cravings and what not. It's really not that bad once you get past the first month or so. My primary motivation was that I was sick of having chronic sinus infections, respitory infections, and bad asthma (I'm asthmatic and smoked, really smart I know). Hope this helps. PM me for any further info/tips, or just need to talk josh

Sure. Thanks for the inspiration. I'm at a pack and a half now. It's so stupid and self destructive and expensive.

Unabear, You've been all kinds of help to me today :)

Loved your comments about the aneros too.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is the link to a thread that is several years old.

http://www.lpsg.org/21077-erection-problems-quitting-smoking.html

All of that stated, I quit smoking in May of 1998. I was having difficulty in having and then keeping an erection. I was 58 at the time. I quit cold turkey. My ability to get and maintain an erection is great. I enjoy sexual activity and my erections are very nice.

Way back before I quite I was using "Rejoyn" a penis sleeve to keep it up. They were sold at all drug stores back then. Nice to not have to use them. I credit my "quiting smoking" for the happy sex life I now enjoy.

Here is the link to the Rejoyn sleeve: REJOYN RE-USABLE

So for all of you who want to continue smoking, please do so. I am much happier and also more healthy after ten years of not smoking.

FelixM

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I smoke and my cock is just fine....I get hard constantly thrroughout the day....it just depends on who i'm around or how attracted I am to someone.....

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Youth is a wonderful thing. As I aged I had the problems I mentioned in response number 8. No problems until I hit my early 50s. I am glad I took the appropriate action and can now still enjoy life.

Enough said.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think this depends on how young or old you are. I almost 56, and have smoked since about 10 yrs of age. when I was younger, my erections were hard as a rock, and my recovery period between erections was a few minutes and most times after cumming, my cock would just stay hard and move on to the second orgasm. and afterwards, i'd smoke a cigarette or a joint or both and be ready to go again. as I got older I noticed my recovery time is longer. and in the last few yrs, sometimes my erection is not real hard. I retired 2 yrs ago, and hardly smoke at all, sometimes as few at 2 cigs a day, on average about 4 cigs a day. being retired is wonderful, that almost a pack a day habit is gone, I feel better, but have not really noticed a big difference in erection quality. I work out daily and ride a bike weather permitting, and have a stationary bike in my bsmnt for the winter months.

D

deleted136887

OK mate. this be da truth.
But I have ta tell ya
Life:
It ain't allways it what it seems:
You can't allways get get what you want.
but some-how,,,,,,, you get what you need.
According to rubberlips hisself

thereisalight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Holy motherfuckingshit...I picked up an old smoking habit within the last couple of months and that's got to be the reason I've occasionally been the incredible Mr. Limp Dick during the past few weeks. I can usually get off five times a day and always have had a constant hardon but last few weeks scared the hell out of me. Of course, I should have the same reaction knowing what smoking does to the rest of my body but I'm obviously putting my penis first.

Thank you to everyone who reminded me that I need to put 'em down to get it up.

Now who has the medical marvel of making my cock grow five inches with little or no effort?

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great topic! I've always thought that if I give up smoking I could maintain an erection for longer. Two days ago, after I just woke up, I came and sat down at my computer, was looking at some sexy pictures and had a rock hard boner. And you know, I was craving my first cigarette of the day. I'm not a heavy smoker, but have been smoking all my life. I KNEW that if I lit up I'd start to lose the erection and sure enough I did. Not completely, but not the rock hard one I had. It affects the blood supply and nervous system I think. I've actually been aware of this for some time, and even read somewhere that smoking does this. It would really benefit me to give up smoking.

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Smoking is expensive, dangerous, smelly, and it makes you look anything but cool. It makes you look like an idiot who doesn't know any better.

Give it up and you'll notice the positive change in your cardiovascular system...and that includes the veins and arteries in your penis.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I smoke and my cock is just fine....I get hard constantly thrroughout the day....it just depends on who i'm around or how attracted I am to someone.....

I thought the same thing as I never had any trouble getting and keeping an erection.

When I gave up it DIDN'T get bigger, harder, harder for longer or more often.

It DID however get hard easier and it does spend more of the time it's up at diamond hard full mast than it has for 20 years. I'm also able to fuck hard for longer, I guess because of the better oxygen supply.

I'm much more likely to be fully erect when I pull my pants down or not to need manual help to get it up for the third fuck of the evening. I think my girl appreciates things like those as much as she does the harder fucking to be honest.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Hey man, I was the exact same way myself when I was smoking too. However, when I stopped I was shocked to see that the quality of my erections had improved significantly. They were almost as hard as the ones I had during puberty...you know steel hard, throbbing, and so hard it almost hurt. It was/is amazing to see and feel the difference. So enjoy your cigarettes while I enjoy my diamond hard cock :biggrin1: