Smooth versus veiny cocks

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am ALSO SORRY...":redface: When I read this thread.." I also thought of him.."
But, for those that LOVE tons of veins..." That man would be # 1...ON THE LIST..........:biggrin1:

Yeah i know and i feel bad now.. im so horrible but yeah im sure some girls are like OOOOOOO hottieeeeee

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love a veiny throbbing cock, feels so amazing when i have my tongue wrapped around it

Yes this is what I am told! Throbbing, pulsing, passion. Veins are lusty to me. Something more to look at to show how hot you are for each other. To me its like a mans build, a truly defined healthy body has various veins showing along the bicep etc. I'd rather see those features and signs as opposed to a very strong, muscular guy whose muscles are just pumped up with air or water and there are no veins, just muscle.

Show me where the blood pumps.

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Id say duderino yeah Handsome Cock see its a lil veiny but you dont have rivers underneath ur skin. if that makes sense just some streams? lol i dont know how to explain it so shoot me

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer a smooth shiny penis with a couple veins but I have seen some really really veiny ones.. no offense or nething on OMAHABEEF but that is tooo veiny for me but that dosent mean i wouldnt ever get down and dirty with him . And hes like a big bear awwww cutie, anyway im sorry for using your name Omaha dont hate me please..

:confused: WTH did I miss here? have searched- why sadness re OB?:confused:

fluoro

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My cock is fairly smooth with a normal erection, but when really hard, I can make the veins pop out by relaxing the kegels and flexing my abdominals. There is a pic in my gallery that I took while doing that. So I don't know - am I smooth or veiny? For me, the harder the erection, the veinier the appearance.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been told my penis is pretty. I have an extra long foreskin...it feels good to be played with and is really soft. My cock isn't super veiny, I just like it how it is. Good to flex it and make it bulge inside someone...I don't think anyone cares if its veiny or not. Or at least no one has said anything to me so maybe its not THAT veiny.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been told my penis is pretty. I have an extra long foreskin...it feels good to be played with and is really soft. My cock isn't super veiny, I just like it how it is. Good to flex it and make it bulge inside someone...I don't think anyone cares if its veiny or not. Or at least no one has said anything to me so maybe its not THAT veiny.

your cock is beautiful. and so are your signatures, btw. you touch my heart AND other places- cyberly dammit:biggrin1:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am ALSO SORRY...":redface: When I read this thread.." I also thought of him.."
But, for those that LOVE tons of veins..." That man would be # 1...ON THE LIST..........:biggrin1:

Haha... OmahaBeef was the first person I thought of too! And I agree, he'd be right up there on my list... him and TeflonDon... yummy.