Smooth versus veiny cocks

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
woman wil tie a sock around my cock and watch the vein pop out and the head gets real big and my body starts to shake and feels good when start droping precum.

B_Heft_and_Cleft

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always had a large dorsal vein that is about the circumference of a pencil running along the top and ending in a curl at the head. Always wondered what women think of it.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husbands penis has a lot of very prominent veins. I don't think it would win any beauty contests but I must admit, that I actually think it's kind of hot. Not that I find large veins on arms or legs, neck etc. attractive, but on his penis...that seems to be a different matter!

kat

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a big vein down the middle on top

take a look at it

All of us males have that vein on top. Some are just more noticeable than others. That is the vein that is connected to the head above our shoulders which leads to the head that we think with. The bigger the vein the less sensible we act. lol

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm veiny in my hands, feet, arms and esp. cock (not so much in legs and torso). Whenever I have to get some kind of blood work the nurses seem delighted by my road map-like veins. They may recede to where they are barely visible when I am either cold, fatigued, or feeling not-so-great. Then I need my blankey (and a bottle). :cool:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah, I have some veins there. They end or turn around right at my circ scar. The really veiny ones are usually on guys who have all their natural skin with their unique webwork of veins.

nychild

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My hands are kind of veiny .. but nothing like my cock. I had no dea how huge the veins looked until I took pics of it

lurkmode

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think veiny looks powerful. maybe that's because mine is sort of veiny. check a few of my pics out and let me know if you think its really veiny or just mildly veiny...

B33

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
depends on the girth of the cock in my opinion....

personally i like a happy medium

hotrob69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, I'm surprised by the overwhelming favoritism to veiny ones! I am somewhat veiny and assumed that smoother was preferred. I guess in photos I saw when I was younger (and I believe in magazines like Playgirl -- ladies can you verify this?) they showed smoother ones which I assumed was preferred.

Veiny ones are much more appealing. Something about their look. I have veins that really puff up when I get really hard.

The smooth ones seem more child-like. Mine was smooth until I reached my early teens.