Smooth

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Are there any guys out there who enjoys being hairless? For about a year now I've been shaving all my body hair off and I love the feeling of it in my clothes, and at night in the bed.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
I only have armpit hair, a happy trail and some pubic hair. Not hairy at all, so I only worry about the pubic region when it comes to shaving. But I'm happy with my mostly hairless body.

Media
Oh yeah, bro... I have hair on the top of my head, a goatee, and from the neck to my toes nothing. I shave it at least every other day, and love feeling smooth. It also helps to accentuate muscle definition, but on the pubes, it feels much cleaner and way more sensitive. LOVE being smooth! I wish more guys would.

D

deleted397893

I don't know any guys who are hairer than me. Some women don't like hairy guys and some do, but I enjoy being naturally smooth

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know any guys who are hairer than me.
I've said that before!

I just gave myself a head-to-toe trim last Saturday with my clippers - no guard. It feels great to get rid of all the hair. It's not as smooth as when you shave, yet it works for me.

leenyc97

Sexy Member
Media
I got sugared the other day. It's like waxing, but uses, what is essentially a ball of caramel to grip and rip the hairs off your body. (It works better than waxing for me) I had my ass, balls and shaft done. Yes, it hurt like hell, but well worth the pain. My junk looks better and feels great. It's like a whole new cock, lol. Pubes are intact.

here are a couple of pics I just took.

Attachments