Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Topcop said:
Miami Dolphins fans will know about the round 'fountain' style urinals in the men's rooms. Each circle can accomodate about 10 relievers. You're literally facing another dripping dong. You have nowhere else to look. When I go with friends we always try to stand next to one another so that we're not staring at our buddy's weenie.

Cuz seeing a stranger's is less awkward?

rippedmuscledad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I alway's stand away from the urinal, so for other's to see my big cock.. I love showing all ... I like to check out other guy's as well.... nice to see and compare what someone else has...:cool: Enjoying showing hard to...

snowflake

Just Browsing
Media
This message is to Piledriver,

If you don't want another guy looking at your cock then go piss in one of the commodes. They have doors on them, and no one will look at you. Of course, they'll think you have a very small cock that you're wanting to hide it, which is what you deserve.

just me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pecker said:
It seems that a guy would rather be caught peeking at another guy's hangers than to be caught looking him in the eye.

Pecker has thrown ice on the pack... that is so true... but hell if you got something to advertise... ADVERTISE! ... it's the American way.
I just let them look and when they look too hard I ask them "Is something wrong with you?"
That drops their panties [shorts]

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Matthew said:
What does it say about me that posts like this keep me coming back to LPSG?

Yes, I've seen the sneaky peekers. And I am one. OK, not THAT sneaky.

So it was you in the restaurant restroom! You should have come over and said hi. We could have shaken on it. Maybe, hands too. :wink:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
brickbat said:
Sneaking a peek is one thing but how do you guys feel about what happened to me recently. Here I was at a urinal in a funeral home with dividers separating the two urinals. A younger man comes in and gets on with his business next to me then suddenly he strains his neck over the divider and gawks at my dick. I was unnerved at his forwardness and very uncomfortable. I washed up quickly and got out of there. What gives here fellas? Any comments? Should I have said something to him about his brashness?

I had this happen at work. It was one of my supervisors that did it to me. He was such a nasty boy.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I stand far back fron the urinal ,so i wont splash on my pants. I know men look. Some men are so close to the urinal. I really cant get a look:cool:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I stand back a little also to avoid the splashing. And just because I shake it a few extra times and maybe stretch it a time or two (u know how u make sure all the urine is out of that monster) and then shake it a couple more times before I stick it down the leg of my 501's, I am really not giving the guy next to me a while to get a real good look. You know the guy that is trying to act like he is not looking at my cock.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Luck was on my side yesterday, (About time!) I was in this restaurant and needed only to wash my hand before eating, so I went in the men's room.
Since I only wanted to use the sink, I didn't bother locking the door. Besides the wash area, there is one toilet with no divider between and a large mirror about the sink.
I was standing there using the soap when in walks this hunk. He says hello and proceeds to the toilet and unzips his pants. Naturally I can see all in the mirror! I turn the water off and reach for the towel holder to dry off. He is still pissing. Nice cut cock, about 7 inches hanging.
Wanting to stay as long as I can without being obvious...I come up with the stupid saying "if you shake it more than twice, you're playing with it!"
He laughs and replies "all that brew I had last night is still going through" and zips up. Someone else is trying to open the door so I open it and leave.
One thing you can say about mirrors in a men's room....they make it easier for cock watchig.
Oh..the dude....he went up to the checkout counter and ordered to go.
Sorry guys...that's all that happened but I couldn't wait to get home later on and take it by hand.

sexoutlaw

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I am a peeker too for a few reasons, one being gay enjoy seeing a dick even if I I'm not interested in playing with it and Bathrooms are not a turn on for sex to me anyway. Secound I just like watching a guy piss.Third I do it to compare just like the staight guys do. And last I like showing mine and want guys straight gay or bi to look at mine. Once by accident at the beach I had to pee really bad and went to the mens room. As I entered didn't see anyone so I pulled it out and walked to the urinal. As I stepped up to pee I glanced`at the stalls which have no doors and there was a guy sitting down so I guess he got a good long peek!

nathangsm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I try to avoid using urinals to begin with, on account of my fastidious nature (none of this shaking things about, thank you very much), particularly at gay bars, because men are such dogs, and tend to make any manner of lewd comments when imbibing. I'm not shy (I'll sunbathe naked in public without any qualms), but when I'm voiding my bladder, I'm not particularly inclined to entertain comments and queries about my genitalia.

Oh, and I would never sneak a peak. If someone is standing stark naked in front of me, and it's not an appropriate setting (or was unintended, and viewing would not be appreciated), I'll avert my eyes, 'cause it's just not polite.

traithoinay

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i usually sneak a peak when i'm really drunk or something at the club, since i'm not 21, that would mean that the only time i sneak a peak is when i go clubbing in Canada. damn i miss canada hehe

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like to sneak a peek, to compare size, although only usually only on good looking guy.

I presume that they are more competition to the ladies.

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"sneaking a peek" lol I probably would. Why not. I always wondered how guy's dealt with that. Surely it is "human nature" as stated two posts up? I still can't grasp the idea that you all can stand up and wee facing a wall. What a luxury. You don't know how good you've got it.

therunningman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought the earlier point on the difference between leering and "sneaking a peak" was an important one. Leering is lame at any time but "sneaking a peek" seems to be pretty common among humans in general - male or female . we're just curious creatures. In my conversations over the years over beers/wine, I've noticed women are much more open about admiting they do this in the lockers at the gym/pool. We usually have to cajol the men into getting them to fess up.

Robotronic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've noticed that guys over 6'3'' or so tend to look a lot more, since they can just kind of do the head turn over to the next urinal thinking that they're tall enough where i can't notice. also, their heads tend to bypass the occasional urinal divider. oh well, it's awkward but also gives me the sense of 'hey i'm shorter but i've got a bigger cock than you.' lol