Sneaking a Peak at the Urinal

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Usually use the stalls but the times I have used the urinals ive noticed guys taking a sneak peak guess its just natural curiosity

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once upon a time, boys and girls, I had to take a bad beer pee in the Munich U-Bahn in the afternoon at a large transfer station near the University. Went into the room with the urinal; it was a trough running the length of the wall. There were about a dozen guys lined up with one free space about in the middle. Went up there, pulled out, tried to get the flow going, but it's difficult after holding back for so long. So I'm trying to relax, glance to my right and the guy next to me is showing a nice stiffy. I look further down the line to the right and every guy is waving a stiff dick. All shapes and sizes. I look to the left and its the same thing. I couldn't help but notice the old guy on the far end looking back with a big smile on his face holding a wrist thick cock stroking the skin on and off an apple sized dick head. I guess he instigated the whole thing. And I'm almost in pain trying to pee without getting an erection. Anyway, managed to drain it in what seemed like 5 minutes. By that time everyone else had zipped up and gone on their way except me and the old man who still had the big smile on his face and the gigantic erection in his hand. Had a class I had to make so I left. That was a remarkable experience.:redface:

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a situation like this. I was in the bathroom, and one of my coworkers came in and used the urinal next to me. I would have taken a peak, but he might as well climbed in the urinal he was so close : (

HowBigCanYouOffer?

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A lot of your experiences are probably quite different than the general population of urinal uses... If a guy is taking a piss and an averagely enodwed man is beside him he would probably not notice or look but when he catches sight of a limp cock that is bigger than his even when he has an erection of course he has to take a peek...

maximomoor39

Just Browsing
Media
At urinals I have noticed that guys try to hide the fact that they are looking or peeking, however, when you have a trough urinal, there is no way that you can hide your dick anyway. So guys are always looking at other guys dicks, and its quite obvious.
I dont mind, I look and I will admit that it turns me on big time at the urinal when I look out the corner of my eye at other guys cocks. I dont know why it should be a big deal, if you are staright, you should be flattered, not threatened. My fetish with standing at the unrinal waiting for other guys to stand next to me and take their cock out started about age 13, I spend quite a few minutes even hours standing at a urinal waiting for guys to come in and go pee just so I can see their dicks, am I alone here? Email me if you do the same, I would like to talk to other guys about this

rugbyscott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its very common to see a guy checking me out at the urinal. I stand back, and take it as a compliment. I sneak a peek from time to time as well. No turn-on for me, just back to that natural competitive side of most guys. We all measure each other up in a hundred different ways. Any guy that says he does't sneek a peek, is either misinterpreting the question as meaning something sexual, has never been around many dudes, or is full of shit. My friends, all of which are str8 as far as I can tell, have no prob with talking about cock, pulling out their pieces, or showing it off. Maybe were just more comfortable with our bodies/sexuality, but no big deal here to look or be looked at. I like it!

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, the only way your going to find out if your dick is normal or not is by comparing it with others, and there's really only one way of doing this (well, two if you include this site, but people can't use photoshop in real life).

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with Arliss. Some guys you just don't wanna do that with. I used to take peeks when I was a teenager, but somehow I got over it. Occasionally I'll sneak one, but I just feel pervy overall if I do it alot.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I remember being at a strip club a couple of years back. I was watching one of the dancers do a lap dance with a guy and it was quite erotic. I had to piss, and when the dance was done I headed to the restroom, which in addition to a couple toilet stalls had about an eight foot long stainless steel trough-style urinal. I took a position and unzipped. I was not hard at all, but my flaccid dick was hanging very heavy....meaty, big, and bouncy. The guy at the other end of the trough locked his eyes on to my fat dick and starred wide-eyed and non-stop until I was done and had stuffed it back inside of my jeans.

The moral of the story? Let 'em look all they want. ;-)

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/27895/cat/500/ppuser/48979

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I took a position and unzipped. I was not hard at all, but my flaccid dick was hanging very heavy....meaty, big, and bouncy. The guy at the other end of the trough locked his eyes on to my fat dick and starred wide-eyed and non-stop until I was done and had stuffed it back inside of my jeans.

Guys get to have all the fun......pout

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How considerate, i.e., providing the reader visuals to check out just what the guy at the other end of the trough got fixated on. Pretty hot post, meatpackingbubba!
I remember being at a strip club a couple of years back. I was watching one of the dancers do a lap dance with a guy and it was quite erotic. I had to piss, and when the dance was done I headed to the restroom, which in addition to a couple toilet stalls had about an eight foot long stainless steel trough-style urinal. I took a position and unzipped. I was not hard at all, but my flaccid dick was hanging very heavy....meaty, big, and bouncy. The guy at the other end of the trough locked his eyes on to my fat dick and starred wide-eyed and non-stop until I was done and had stuffed it back inside of my jeans.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've caught my friend trying to look at mine. He's gay but still hiding in his glass closet. I never noticed until it was too late. I remember at first, when we'd go to the bathroom, I would pee but I wouldn't hit the water, just the wall. I'm not sure if this means anything, but it's just something I do sometimes. Afterwards he was like "someone's a shy pee'r!". Later on I've caught him a couple of times trying to look over. It's really fucking obnoxious and uncomfortable, especially since I had shrinkage the last time he looked. After this he started implying or almost flat out saying that I had a small penis. I dont, my penis is average at 6-6 1/2" erect, but at that point I was pretty insecure and that just fueled things even more. It's really obnoxious and I'm going to confront him the next time I see him and the time's right.