Sneaking a Peak at the Urinal

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was using the urinal at Grand Central station the other day and a guy mid 30's wearing a suit came up next to me.He didnt look at me at all.Pulled out a nice cut penis and began peeing,after he was done he started jacking off,kept staring straight ahead and jack it off and came all over the urinal.wiped the end off,put it away and left.Anyone ever see this happen?

Only one time (to my knowledge). I was at a trade show at the convention center in Birmingham (AL) and was in an out of the way bathroom with no dividers. A guy had peed a few urinals down from me and I saw his cock. When he left I started jerking off and about half way to climax, another guy came in and stood two down from me. I was still semi-erect but had stopped beating when the door opened. I just stood there as if I was pissing and noticed he was looking over at my cock and started playing with himself, so I started again. When I shot my load, he was still playing with himself. I went to the sink to wash my hands and I could see in the mirror his body stiffning so I assume he shot his load too. I left before he did but did see him later at his booth. He was a vendor.

AlextheRedhead

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Only one time (to my knowledge). I was at a trade show at the convention center in Birmingham (AL) and was in an out of the way bathroom with no dividers. A guy had peed a few urinals down from me and I saw his cock. When he left I started jerking off and about half way to climax, another guy came in and stood two down from me. I was still semi-erect but had stopped beating when the door opened. I just stood there as if I was pissing and noticed he was looking over at my cock and started playing with himself, so I started again. When I shot my load, he was still playing with himself. I went to the sink to wash my hands and I could see in the mirror his body stiffning so I assume he shot his load too. I left before he did but did see him later at his booth. He was a vendor.

Yeah I did the same thing at Bloomingdales in NYC once when a young guy in a suit came in and stood next to me, we both got off quick and hot.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
was once at an airport, the urinals had walls, there was one guy clearly jacking off, staring straight ahead... he wasn't looking either way (i.e. checking someone out)

what was baffling was why not go into a stall to 'get one off'?

satyr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Once upon a time, boys and girls, I had to take a bad beer pee in the Munich U-Bahn in the afternoon at a large transfer station near the University. Went into the room with the urinal; it was a trough running the length of the wall. There were about a dozen guys lined up with one free space about in the middle. Went up there, pulled out, tried to get the flow going, but it's difficult after holding back for so long. So I'm trying to relax, glance to my right and the guy next to me is showing a nice stiffy. I look further down the line to the right and every guy is waving a stiff dick. All shapes and sizes. I look to the left and its the same thing. I couldn't help but notice the old guy on the far end looking back with a big smile on his face holding a wrist thick cock stroking the skin on and off an apple sized dick head. I guess he instigated the whole thing. And I'm almost in pain trying to pee without getting an erection. Anyway, managed to drain it in what seemed like 5 minutes. By that time everyone else had zipped up and gone on their way except me and the old man who still had the big smile on his face and the gigantic erection in his hand. Had a class I had to make so I left. That was a remarkable experience.:redface:
Before i start playing with men, i used urinals next to a gay guy in a bar. The owner of the bar was openly gay, so there were lots of gay costumers too.
Thing is, there was a long mirror in front of the urinals, and you had easy view at the next guy full frontal.
Where i lived people were really open with nudity, and straight men didn't care if others peek. For them penis is just another body part (i mean there are people with foot fetish, you wouldn't cover your feet for that).
So there i was pissing and exchanging stares at our dicks.
When i pulled back the foreskin he started getting hard. He put it back in to his pants before he go full hard on, and left.
A strange experience, having your Willey out and exchanging looks with anothen man. For me, more curious than sexual.

Reactions: Tricia Lemay