Sniffing Dirty Panties (girls')

quaips

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Firstly, I do not believe pantie/knicker sniffing is a fetish. A fetish is usually described as using an inanimate object as a sex substitute. Knicker sniffing is all about smell. Knicker sniffers, including me, are turned on by the SMELL of the dirty knickers. Smells of piss, pussy and poo are, or can be, a big turn on. So, all you knicker sniffers remember you do not have a fetish you simply have a desire to enjoy the smell of dirty knickers that originates from a woman's crotch. I think this is perfectly natural and those guys who dislike the smell are weirdos. They must be half sexed! Just to reinforce the subject, pubic hairs on women are natures way of capturing, enhancing and retaining the smell of their urine and vagina.
As for the smell of poo, this is perhaps generally disliked and unsexy but when it forms dried skid marks on worn knickers it assumes a lovely fragrant smell which is a big turn on. The smell on a girl's finger after she has touched her anus can also be heavenly.
Now to my second point, I do not really care whose dirty knickers I sniff, all I am interested in is the smell and generally, the stronger the better. I would rather sniff a nice smelly pair of knickers from a fifty plus woman than a bland rather yucky pair from a teenage glamour puss.

I also love sniffing worn used panties,it is such a turn on for me,and would have to agree we need some pics on the site of all nice and wet panties from the ladies.

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, i guess i started sniffing undies from a very young age. In fact, i think i started as young as 8-10. I not only sniffed them, i sometimes palmed them. I remember an episode when i was 9-10; i palmed one of my aunties' undies and i wore them. Unfortunately for me, she was not only older (in her early 20s) she was ofcourse also much bigger than i was. So, as i was walking around , the undie slipped off my tiny waist down my shorts. I still reember how embarassed i was because it happened in full view of some members of the family. Besides, my aunty had been searching for the undie as she did not bring an extra pair with her when she came to spend the night at our's.
I still cringe with horror when i remember but, it didn't stop me sniffing. Although, i haven't sniffed for a while, i think given the perfect opportunity and a very sexy lady, i might be unable to resist the urge.

B_ordinarydude88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, i guess i started sniffing undies from a very young age. In fact, i think i started as young as 8-10. I not only sniffed them, i sometimes palmed them. I remember an episode when i was 9-10; i palmed one of my aunties' undies and i wore them. Unfortunately for me, she was not only older (in her early 20s) she was ofcourse also much bigger than i was. So, as i was walking around , the undie slipped off my tiny waist down my shorts. I still reember how embarassed i was because it happened in full view of some members of the family. Besides, my aunty had been searching for the undie as she did not bring an extra pair with her when she came to spend the night at our's

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH omfg thats hilarious, talk about getting busted red handed LMFAO hahahahahahaah. I would never show my face again if that ever happened, ESPECIALLY aroud that aunt!!!

LouisianaCuck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been sniffing panties for years. Most often it was my wife's panties when she returned home from a night out with her friends (and she had quite a few nights out with a lot of friends!). She knew I was doing this and how much I enjoyed it. She also knew I was doing this when other women were over and had no problem with it. We do not live together anymore so I seldom get to do this and was never busted until recently when the "owner" of the panties walked in on me while I was sniffing them! It was an awkward moment to say the least!! At least she didn't freak.

Reactions: Biryder

D_Nickthess09

Just Browsing
Media
Ebay still sells used undies. But the auctions are worded different cause they will be pulled. 10 years ago ebay had hundreds of sellers peddling the underthings. There are sites out there where you can buy or bid on used clothes worn new what ever your thing is. Just google it and i am sure you will find something for the sniffer

Jackowacko

Experimental Member
Media
i went on holiday with my friend and his sisters 18, she left some of her dirty ones in the bathroom, i had a good sniff whilst jerking off! amazing! i wanted to cum on them, or maybe wait till we were in the room alone and fuck her? she walked around all day in her bikini, was definatly up for some rough sex!

Bunny35

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ebay still sells used undies. But the auctions are worded different cause they will be pulled. 10 years ago ebay had hundreds of sellers peddling the underthings. There are sites out there where you can buy or bid on used clothes worn new what ever your thing is. Just google it and i am sure you will find something for the sniffer

I used to sell on ebay (guys undies) but they did not share the fetish. So i set up my own website. There are many others out there and its a very popular fetish

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never understood it, but I've had a bf when I was in the army that asked me to mail some to him when he got stationed in New York. He even ordered some from Victoria's Secret and had them mailed to me to wear. They were too cute to send back, so I sent him some regular ol cotton ones.

My scent tends to stick... very pronounced. Doc told me it's because my hormones have that effect, along with my diet.

B_pantycouple

Sexy Member
Media
Me and my husband both enjoy sniffing and licking panties, I know sort of weird a girl who likes to sniff and lick panties but there are more girls out there than you realize that enjoy sniffing and licking panties. Girls are curious and many girls do it out of curiosity and many do it for the excitement of it and the pleasure. I love to sniff and lick panties, every girl smells and tastes so different. I also like to sniff and lick my own panties, many woman are comfortable with there own juices, most woman will kiss a guy after he has gone down on them, and many do it because they like the taste of themselves especially after being turned on, some do it to check and make sure they are fresh if you know what I mean but many as I said like myself enjoy the scent and taste of themselves, so for me it was natural to wonder what other girls smell and taste like. My husband loves that I do this and we will often wear panties over our head while having intercourse or he will place a pair down on the bed so when doing me from behind I have my nose right in the panties on the pillow. I have also rubbed a pair of my friends panties on me so when my husband goes down on me its like he is licking 2 girls. I have not sniffed many family members panties only a cousin or two, but I have sniffed just about all of my friends, many of there sisters or mothers panties, a few neighbors panties, and one co workers panties as I house sat for her. Check out our profile for more about us.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think this is really common, i did this all the time when i was younger and had sleepovers i would sneak in to my friends sisters' room and sniff her panties

Reactions: Biryder

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any other panty sniffers out there? I was thinking it would be awesome to start a panty sniffers network. We can all send our girlfriend's and wive's dirty panties to each other with pictures proving they were just wearing them before we dropped them in a plastic bag and mailed em' off. Or, a video would be even better. Any interest? My wife's pussy odor is very strong but in a good way.

WHAT? Please make sure your wife is cool with you doing this! My hubby has had a pair of my panties hidden in his guitar case for like... 10 years or more. And they are the standard white ugly kind. No design or lace or anything. OMG! I really don't understand this about men, but am fine with it as long as the girl you are taking the panties from is cool with it.

quaips

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Prinipessa,
Men vary in their desire to sniff smelly knickers but for me it is the smell that turns me on. I do not care which woman wore the knickers. Her age and looks are not important it is just the smell.
It is quite strange really. If I smell something and it turns out to be a female smell, a thrill goes through me and I have an overwhelming desire to have an orgasm. I might think about a female while sniffing the knickers or I might simply enjoy the female smell. If the smell resembles a female smell but is merely a chemical smell or a fishy smell, it might excite me or it might not it depends on my imagination at the time.
Personally, I would only hold the knickers to my nose, I would not do anything else like wearing them. I would not want to spoil the lovely smell by allowing the knickers to touch anything except my nose.
I cannot explain the effect the smell has on me, it just excites me sexually and I think the same goes for other men. Obviously sniffing the real thing is equally lovely and then I have a desire to lick, suck, nuzzle and kiss as long as the real thing is nice and smelly.
I hope this goes some way in answering your observation.

Reactions: Scguy522

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A few of my past gf's gave me their worn panties as somewhat of a souvenir/present. Not because I asked for them, mainly as something to 'remember' them by. Usually after we had sex for the first time. Think they enjoyed the idea of leaving their mark and giving a memento. I did actually give them the odd sniff when jacking off at times. Just that distinct pussy smell of your gf is a turn on.

somanyfetishes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I grab my wife's panties soon as she leaves for work . i pull them tightly over my face making sure the crotch is on my nose. i slowly pull them over my nose as i stroke. first i smell her pussy odor,what a turn on, then as i slowly pull them i smell her piss and discharge. As i finally pull her panties over my nose i come to her ass smell. The part of her panties that were stuck in her ass crack firmily against her asshole all day. If I'm lucky there's a skid mark. I love my wife's smell!!!