Sniffing Dirty Panties (girls')

lik2c

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The first guy that ever "liked me, that way" must have had this predilection. After we had been making out for an hour, he placed his head in my lap and nuzzled me. It embarrassed me because I knew my pussy was wet from our necking, so I pushed him away.

Later, over the phone, he told me how much he wanted to be with me again because he loved the way I smelled. I knew that I hadn't worn perfume, but being as naive as I was, it was puzzling. The thought that he had his nose so close to my pussy was strangely arousing. I think because I was already aroused from our necking for so long.

So, from that time on it has been very arousing for me when a man enjoys my smell, whether or not he makes it clear exactly what he means.

Reactions: Biryder

Call_Me_Daddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have glands around our genitals that attract mates, the pubic hair then wicks the sent into the air. This is normal and goes both ways. I even had a girlfriend in high school that wrote a poem about how good my nuts smelled.

Back in the good old days you could make a killing selling dirty underwear on ebay.

pantieslavve72

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The first guy that ever "liked me, that way" must have had this predilection. After we had been making out for an hour, he placed his head in my lap and nuzzled me. It embarrassed me because I knew my pussy was wet from our necking, so I pushed him away.

Later, over the phone, he told me how much he wanted to be with me again because he loved the way I smelled. I knew that I hadn't worn perfume, but being as naive as I was, it was puzzling. The thought that he had his nose so close to my pussy was strangely arousing. I think because I was already aroused from our necking for so long.

So, from that time on it has been very arousing for me when a man enjoys my smell, whether or not he makes it clear exactly what he means.
I would like to find out what you smell like I love smelling panties masturbating to him so if you're interested in having an admirer I'll talk to have a pair

Reactions: Biryder

Biryder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I started sniffing panties when I was a boy. Had been sneaking panties and masturbating for a few years. One day my mom asked me to start the washing machine.

She had just gotten home from work and was going to take a shower. When I looked in the washer I saw her panties. No big deal. I had jacked off in them many times.

This excited me seeing her panties. I thought I would stand there and masturbate while I had the chance. I picked her panties up and instantly felt the wetness. I was curious and excited exploring her wet panties.

For some reason I pulled them to my nose and I could smell her scent. It was actually intoxicating. I came in no time. I have been addicted ever since.

I did learn that when my mom came home and went right to the shower that her panties would be soaking wet.