Sniffing Musky underwear (guys) without getting caught

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
YOU know... in a locker room etc., some extremely hot guy has taken off his junk and left em on the bench "waded up" and headed for a shower, no one else is in the room. Do you risk having a quick sniff?

Aw Yeah, baby....this is hot, and go for it if you dare...it's sure put the idea in my head now. Once I had a young German roommate and he had jacked off one night and used his underwear to wipe off with, so I sniffed those hot underwear to jack off with. Of course, at the gym you have to control the amount of time you're snorting, 'cause somebody's gonna be back before you know it.

bayonet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not suggesting you do this, but thinking about it turns me on, so I'll share. If you run into him regularly in the locker room, observe the brand and size of his underwear. Then buy a pair just like his, wear it all day, and when you hit the locker room, do a quickie switch if you get a chance. You'll have something to sniff that night, and you'll be thinking about how he ended up wearing your underwear, as well.

I know, I'm bad, but I have a very bizarre imagination.
*Ducks and hides*

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
I'm not suggesting you do this, but thinking about it turns me on, so I'll share. If you run into him regularly in the locker room, observe the brand and size of his underwear. Then buy a pair just like his, wear it all day, and when you hit the locker room, do a quickie switch if you get a chance. You'll have something to sniff that night, and you'll be thinking about how he ended up wearing your underwear, as well.

I know, I'm bad, but I have a very bizarre imagination.
*Ducks and hides*

Wow, that's a cool fantasy... What is it about that natural musky scent that comes from a man's sweaty nut sack and underarms? (God Damn!)

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i sniff underwears of my camarades too.
after the sport and when we shower...
i am always slow with taking off my clothes down so they went in the shower and i sniff :-D and i sniff my fathers' briefs to and jerk of in them ..its tasty

Very cool. I used to sniff my father's underwear and pajamas too. You sound wild!

Kokeshi Boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I once nabbed a white jockstrap from a locker room. The guy before me had showered and left. I thought he might be back but when i was done they were still there! I quickly stuffed them into my bag and left. I had the most amazing night sniffing and jackin' with them. I think they may have also gotten stolen at the gym years after?