Sniffing Musky underwear (guys) without getting caught

Gedackt8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yes, I've definitely done this. As a matter of fact, my most frequently used cumrag is a pair of boxers I found in the locker room.

PAHARDJOCK

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive Had mine stolen at the Y and ive also lifted a jock or two from the gym. One I found on the showeroom floor pretty beat up but it was just the right substance to use for a cum rag..

Reactions: Enkeli

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
YOU know... in a locker room etc., some extremely hot guy has taken off his junk and left em on the bench "waded up" and headed for a shower, no one else is in the room. Do you risk having a quick sniff?
why not ask if you can sniff his asshole ?

D_DickDocToe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never been tempted to sniff anybody elses jock but I guess someon was interested in mine. I left it on the bench & went to take a shower... when I returned it was gone. And likewise, like alot of other guys... cumming in your jock is hot.

bayonet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I once had a long-distance friendship with this guy who lived in Chicago. We exchanged pics, buy we never actually met. I mad a suggestion: we would mail each other's cum-soaked underwear (sealed in a Ziploc, to preserve freshness) on the same day and agree to open them up at exactly the same time, just before bedtime. Never got around to doing it, but I think it has become a ligering fantasy for me.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I once had a long-distance friendship with this guy who lived in Chicago. We exchanged pics, buy we never actually met. I mad a suggestion: we would mail each other's cum-soaked underwear (sealed in a Ziploc, to preserve freshness) on the same day and agree to open them up at exactly the same time, just before bedtime. Never got around to doing it, but I think it has become a ligering fantasy for me.

Reminds me of that guy 'misunderstood' on eBay's naughtybids auction site, who sells his cum, and there are many buyers. He is pushy, half-threatening and full of shit, but says he refrigerates it all immediately after cumming into the condom (he sends you a condom full.) I was not going to pay him for long-distance cum, but I wrote him and asked him about what happens during the process after taking it out of the fridge and the period it's left non-refrigerated going through the mail. He replied that he didn't know--so I guess the cum pigs were getting cum that was not necessarily fresh, which is pretty gross. Another sad hustler.

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No . . . I didn't even know that musky smell was anything other than sweat mixed with a little dirty butt until relatively recently.

When I really started to get into the taste of vagina I all of a sudden realized the huge contrast between the smell of the men's locker room and pussy. Now, to me the guy's locker room and the gym clothing of other men stink.

Each to his own.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No . . . I didn't even know that musky smell was anything other than sweat mixed with a little dirty butt until relatively recently.

When I really started to get into the taste of vagina I all of a sudden realized the huge contrast between the smell of the men's locker room and pussy. Now, to me the guy's locker room and the gym clothing of other men stink.

Each to his own.

I'll say. Vagina has its strong points as a receptor and other charms, but I prefer the smell of men far more. In fact, I would say I have no interest per se in the smell of vagina as I've experienced it thus far. There is something too thick about it, too close and almost suffocating. I do, however, like the smell of some men's asses, but not all of them. They will not have a beautiful fragrance unless they eat a lot of fruits and veggies.