Sniffing socks or socked feet

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by yngjock20, Mar 28, 2008.

1. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jeez, being on LPSG for such a long time really makes a guy wanna open up.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who gets into this, but I totally developed a fetish for sniffing guys feet and socks.

I know how it developed, but I'm not gonna divulge that...that's for me and the therapist. LOL.

Anyway, does anyone else feel compelled to share their affinity for taking a whiff of sweaty gym socks or gold toe shear stockings?

2. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh fuck...now I feel completely rediculous.

Out of all the completely TMI threads in here, mine gets onced over and thrown out?

Tha's fuuuck'd uuup. :confused:

3. cajun boy 8x6

cajun boy 8x6 Member

Albums:
    well most guys wont admit to that , there is a certain scent given off by the feet that is a turn on, especially cared for feet, on an individual u care about. so go on ahead and sniff away buddylots do but are too chicken to admit it!! ive done it before

4. jayflamewalker

jayflamewalker New Member

Albums:
    I Thought no one would ever bring it up but I guess Im not the only one but yes I do have a fetish for smelly socks It started long time ago when I saw my dad wearing sheer solid and stripes socks mostly the light colors ones white was my favorite I would wait till he took them off and I would sniff them sleep in them and wear them untill he took the next ones off it just became an up session with me well those days are gone but I still have that fetish so now my roommates socks are just as good especially when he wears wears the same ones for almost a week ,

5. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    and now it's been dug up for you to enjoy again! :tongue:

but don't feel badly...everyone has their secrets...

as for the feet/sock thing....I'm not into it...but for those who are (and you know you're out there) more power to ya!

6. riffraffruff

riffraffruff New Member

not socks, but sweaty pissy undies makes me bone up everytime

7. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm with cajun boy 8x6 on this. I have a bit of a foot fetish and for me it's mostly a visual thing - I like pretty feet on women. I do like the smell feet, but they have to be fairly clean. If the smell is strong or cheesy it turns me off, but a slightly footy smell is very nice. It has to be the smell of the right person - someone I fancy in the first place, in which case I'll like her body odour and the smell of her sex - but again it mustn't be stale.

8. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Oh, god, no.

9. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    ...Yes. Enjoy. That's the feeling I have right now.

Enjoyment. :28: SMH.

10. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:

:sad6: :sadwavey:

11. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

i respect your fetish for feet sniffing. personally, i don't do it or know anyone who does. but kudos to you for coming out and saying it!

12. auncut10in

auncut10in Active Member

Albums:
    in San Francisco until April, then back sailing in
    I was online one day talking to this guy. He told me he was really into socks and wanted to buy mine for $50. I thought he was kidding, but he was serious. So we agreed to meet at a very public place. I asked if he was serious and he said yes, so I took off my socks and he gave me $60. Guess they were worth a $10 tip. It was all he wanted. Anyone else want my socks?

13. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:

amazing...almost the same thing happened to me growing up. seeing my dad in his over the calf sox..both solid dark ones and also the sheer thick n thin kind you describe made me for some reason get his socks out of the hamper and wear them the whole next day too. not so much the smell for me I think, but wanting to be like my father..cock or furriness or boxers or socks..whatever I could.

14. pcbeachboy

pcbeachboy New Member

Albums:
    Couldn't have said it better! Especially on a handsome young man.

uote=Riven650;1786302]I'm with cajun boy 8x6 on this. I have a bit of a foot fetish and for me it's mostly a visual thing - I like pretty feet on women. I do like the smell feet, but they have to be fairly clean. If the smell is strong or cheesy it turns me off, but a slightly footy smell is very nice. It has to be the smell of the right person - someone I fancy in the first place, in which case I'll like her body odour and the smell of her sex - but again it mustn't be stale.[/quote]

15. B_blackrabbit

B_blackrabbit New Member

This is one of my fetishes too. I love sniffing sweaty smelly undies, or licking the dried cum off them!