snowballing?

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do women like snowbaling a guy?

women will give a guy a blowjob then save all his cum then kiss then give all his cum back in his mouth.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I could find a guy that would do it, yeah! I think the question should be would a guy let a woman do this?

hungshyman said:
do women like snowbaling a guy?

women will give a guy a blowjob then save all his cum then kiss then give all his cum back in his mouth.

T

that_other_guy

curiousgurl said:
If I could find a guy that would do it, yeah! I think the question should be would a guy let a woman do this?

I know several who have ... in many a situation ... and not just with women :wink:

baremn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
curiousgurl said:

I would and do.
I think it is very intimate.
What is good for the goose is great for the gander.:smile:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
baremn said:
I would and do.
I think it is very intimate.
What is good for the goose is great for the gander.:smile:

Nah, I pass on this one.... I dont' mind kissing her after she does it,.. but I dont' want a load of Jeff black in my mouth.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure it was exactly as proper as you have described the term "snowballing" but... I have cum to a girlfriend before, she swallowed much, and then I immediately kissed her after. So, we definately swapped some cum on that exchange. I love the interaction right after an oral sexual exchange. It makes us feel so close and such afterwards... i.e. I think if you're into the whole connection in the first place, you are not thinking about whether or not this is "ewwwww" because you have cum in your mouth :rolleyes: ...
you just go after it because you are into the person you are with..... i.e. again... its fun!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
If ive just had a guys cock in my mouth then he says he cant handle a bit of his own cum in his mouth.....then we are going to have big BIG issues.:smile:

But honestly i cant say it is a bit turn on for me. If i want to see him eat his own jizz then i will have him cum on me and let him lick it off or feed it to him with my finger:smile:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any guy who enjoys her mouth on his dick ought not to be grossed out by his ejaculate getting into his mouth. I've tasted my jism directly and indirectly and have no problem with it. Our juices are often quite mixed: saliva, her wetness, my precum, sweat, semen, even milk, you name it, it's been shared in kisses, on fingers, and served with smiles.

I don't understand or get the appeal of snowballing, by itself, as a fetish. Seems like trading gum.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
rawbone8 said:
Any guy who enjoys her mouth on his dick ought not to be grossed out by his ejaculate getting into his mouth. I've tasted my jism directly and indirectly and have no problem with it. Our juices are often quite mixed: saliva, her wetness, my precum, sweat, semen, even milk, you name it, it's been shared in kisses, on fingers, and served with smiles.

I don't understand or get the appeal of snowballing, by itself, as a fetish. Seems like trading gum.
Yes I had a woman do this to me. After i came in mouth A couple of minutes went by We kissed and she shot it down my throat I was in shock After about thirty seconds i realized how good it tasted So any woman who wants to do this is ok with me:cool:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a bud who does not mind this with his GF at all.

I have done it with a BF both ways. I have taken a load and kissed some back. I have given and load and then gotten a kiss.

Had one guy who after I came on him, asked me to scoop some into his mouth so he could taste it. Then we kissed. It was hot.